belaglazov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) belaglazov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) belaglazov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ending the protein arguments

I just wanted to tell the people on here who think they know it all about protein consumption and reccomending such low levels like 70 grams perday. The world's leading researcher peter lemon says 1 gram of bodyweight is safe. If i'm preparing for a show and doing 2 hours of cardio everyday and lifting for 1 hour and 30 minutes are you telling me i need 50 grams of protein a day. You can tell that to ronnie coleman or to the soviet weightlifters who took in 2 to 3 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight and dominated. Here's an interview. http://www.maxmuscle.com/index.cfm?fa=Article&doc_id=82

Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryanmoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    10 extra credit points to the first person who posts a summary.
    Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
    -Truth

Andreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Summary:
    Protien good, Lemon bad.

JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by belaglazov
    If i'm preparing for a show and doing 2 hours of cardio everyday and lifting for 1 hour and 30 minutes
    Alright, I never have and never will do a show, but is this amount of activity necessary or even conducive to goal of a better body?

College Nutrition Student ]X[Tr3MaX's Avatar
    ]X[Tr3MaX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ]X[Tr3MaX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ]X[Tr3MaX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ]X[Tr3MaX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ]X[Tr3MaX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ]X[Tr3MaX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ]X[Tr3MaX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ]X[Tr3MaX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ]X[Tr3MaX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ]X[Tr3MaX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ]X[Tr3MaX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dr. Lemon: In the study we talked about earlier, in addition to the bodybuilding group that went from .9 pg/k to 2.4 pg/k, there was also a control sedentary group that ingested the same protein intakes, and as you might guess, when the sedentary group went from .9 pg/k to 1.4 pg/k they did not increase their protein synthesis. They simply oxidized the increased protein.

Maybe it's true who really knows? Personal genetics muscles capacity and eating 300 g of protein is two things i think
    - Work smarter, not harder

- You eat like ****, you look like ****

www.myspace.com/redskullll

becoming godsized! bodybuilder45's Avatar
    bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JMillion
    Alright, I never have and never will do a show, but is this amount of activity necessary or even conducive to goal of a better body?
    i agree and i do compete in shows. 90 minutes of cardio is insane. can we say catabolic? i think cardio sessions that long are gonna hurt you more than help you unless you were to break it up into 3-4 sessions. i perform 25-30 minutes of cardio when preparing for a contest, and i come in pretty sharp.