Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    atombombbis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atombombbis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

h-drol, m-drol, and p-plex stack

how ould you guys go about using these 3 products for the safest gains? one of my clients is buyin me 2 bottles of each for x-mas.

ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME IF EDUCATED
    i dont know what the f**k a light day is!?

moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Considering they are each methyl's I would consider running them separately, unless you have a ton of liver protectant. And I guess a lot of it depends upon if you have run DS before..
    I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are mere details.
    -Albert Einstein

Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I haven't used all 3 of those together, but I've stacked P-Plex and M-Drol with Finigenx Magnum (Tren-ish). Turned out very nicely, but more bloat than I found acceptable. HD is mild, so I wouldn't call this a too over the edge stack, but it's borderline IMHO. If you're experienced with these, I'd try:

Wk 1: M20, P30, H50
    Wk 2: M20, P30, H50
    Wk 3: M20, P30, H50
    Wk 4: M20, P30, H50

Get Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support (2 tubs). It's gonna be crucial for this type of stack. Run it 2 weeks before cycle, all throughout cycle, and for 2 weeks after cycle, at least. Have responsible PCT on hand as well for afterwards.
    If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment - Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moondo57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Blue Boogie View Post
    I haven't used all 3 of those together, but I've stacked P-Plex and M-Drol with Finigenx Magnum (Tren-ish). Turned out very nicely, but more bloat than I found acceptable.
    What did your gains look like and how long did you run that?
    I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are mere details.
    -Albert Einstein

FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

???

Do you really plan on running 3 methylated PH / DS back to back? It would almost be "safer" to run each separately and taking the same amount of time per cycle off to give your liver a break. Sounds like an awesome gift but you really can't run 3 methyls back to back or even simultaneously safely. Will your client possibly buy you a complete stack of one, including support supplements to compliment? That would almost be a better deal than supplying you with the gainers and not the supports.

Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by moondo57 View Post
    What did your gains look like and how long did you run that?
    30 days (Testanate50 by Black Dragon), 18lbs gain, 15lbs kept. Bloodwork was acceptable, considering. I didn't eat as clean as I should have, which I think would have helped a lot. I ate huge and often, so I had to do some cutting afterwards. I was very impressed with it though.
    If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment - Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow...

I would just do M-drol and P-plex

Just my $.02

Planning on doing this in Jan
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

atombombbis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atombombbis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FF71 View Post
    Do you really plan on running 3 methylated PH / DS back to back? It would almost be "safer" to run each separately and taking the same amount of time per cycle off to give your liver a break. Sounds like an awesome gift but you really can't run 3 methyls back to back or even simultaneously safely. Will your client possibly buy you a complete stack of one, including support supplements to compliment? That would almost be a better deal than supplying you with the gainers and not the supports.

i have money to buy whatever i want as far as support goes. im a very successful trainer. but she asked me what i wanted and i figured i might as well stock up when the chance is here.

i have taken m-1-t for a 6 week cycle in the past as well as 2 cycles of lg sciences origional methyl masterdrol and methyl 1-P. the lg cycles were 8 weeks each.

i loved both but every time i got some they would make it illegal and impossible to find. so i figure what the hell if she wants to she can buy these for me and i'll have them layin around.

personally i dont like to high dose anything. when i have taken PH's in the past i always half dosed for a longer period. so instead of taking the full dose for 4 weeks i would half dose for 8 and it always worked out really really well for me and my body got used to the musscle being there so it was more inclined to keep it.

that being said i was planing on just taking one pill of each of these products for 6-8 weeks as i have done in the past. starting gasparis AE on either week 6 or 4 depending on how things are going.

just for the record she is also buying me CEL's M1,4ADD product too.

WHAT can you guys tell me about it? it seems to be more of an off season mass builder product. just figured it would be cool to try.

i know this seems stupid but i just wanted to make it easy on her to order, and they have the 4 products so i said get me 2 of each. i just gave her the link to the online store and there they are easy for her to buy so she doesnt screw it up...lol....trust me she is the type too.

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by atombombbis View Post

WHAT can you guys tell me about it? it seems to be more of an off season mass builder product. just figured it would be cool to try.

i know this seems stupid but i just wanted to make it easy on her to order, and they have the 4 products so i said get me 2 of each. i just gave her the link to the online store and there they are easy for her to buy so she doesnt screw it up...lol....trust me she is the type too.
    The product failed label claims, tell her to not buy it.

NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I didnt know it was still selling?
    It's bunk, BCS and CEL m1,4ADD
    were tested and found to be
    DHEA. I would look into a different
    compound. Havoc would be a
    solid alternative. Or a non methyl
    alternative would be Bold 200
    Dont mind the format
    I am posting from my
    mobile most likely.

I rep back.

Negs for life: A1lthatrema1ns

My 10 Day PSlin mini log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=74766993

SNAC ProGlycosyn Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5519163

Yes, the M1, 4ADD was tested and shown to be just DHEA. If it's just CEL products she's buying for you, take more of the M-Drol. It's the best out of the bunch, IMO. If she has access to others, Bold200 by IForce is a great one that you could stack with the others (non-methyl).

FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

iForce

How about i Force Nutrition Metha-drol for your M-drol:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/iforce/methadrol.html

Or since you're leaning out the dosage try out Black China Lab's Super Flex:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcl/superflex.html it's a PPlex and M-Drol in one @ 10mg each compound per capsule. So far BCL has been well received on BB.com and at a lower dosage it could be worth while.

The reason I say these companies is because of known quality of their products.

Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dalamara has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The PP & SD at 20mg/day would give nice gains and wouldn't be too much to handle. Adding Halo to it would be a bit much imo. The benefit vs. side effects doesn't justify it.

With PP & SD you're already going to gain a massive amount of muscle. Adding the Halo will imo not add significantly to your gains, but it will add more strain on your liver and cause potentially more side effects.

Why not just stock up and then freeze a lot of it for later use? Just because you have all of them doesn't mean you have to use them all at once. Infact a separate cycle of SD, PP, and Halo would give you a net gain of much more muscle then a cycle of all three thrown together.

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you could, run a cycle with Test as the base and add on an oral, my suggestion would be the m-drol for 4-6 weeks. You would have incredible gains

If your not into injectables and/or just want to run the orals, I would suggest a 6 week cycle. 3.5weeks of SD, overlapped with 4weeks of P-Plex.

Week 1 - SD 10-20mg
    Week 2 - SD 20mg
    Week 3 - SD 20mg - P-plex 15mg
    Week 4 - P-phlex 30mg
    Week 5 - Pplex 30mg
    Week 6 - P plex.

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    i ran all three at once a while back, it was nothing spectacular. I ended up with pretty bad acne as well. Strength gains were nice but no better than I get one one hormone. personally I would not run more than 2 at a time, also I had a bottle of the m1,4add and i guess it was dhea cause it did not do **** and left me with bad acne on my back.

Originally Posted by Dalamara View Post
    The PP & SD at 20mg/day would give nice gains and wouldn't be too much to handle. Adding Halo to it would be a bit much imo. The benefit vs. side effects doesn't justify it.

With PP & SD you're already going to gain a massive amount of muscle. Adding the Halo will imo not add significantly to your gains, but it will add more strain on your liver and cause potentially more side effects.

Why not just stock up and then freeze a lot of it for later use? Just because you have all of them doesn't mean you have to use them all at once. Infact a separate cycle of SD, PP, and Halo would give you a net gain of much more muscle then a cycle of all three thrown together.

i agree

i was just asking for ideas

by the way i thought only one turned out to be dhea? i was reading that thread about that from pat arnold, but it was like 40 pages so i stopped....guess i stopped too soon?

Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by solarize View Post
    If you could, run a cycle with Test as the base and add on an oral, my suggestion would be the m-drol for 4-6 weeks. You would have incredible gains

If your not into injectables and/or just want to run the orals, I would suggest a 6 week cycle. 3.5weeks of SD, overlapped with 4weeks of P-Plex.

Week 1 - SD 10-20mg
    Week 2 - SD 20mg
    Week 4 - P-phlex 30mg
    Week 5 - Pplex 30mg
    Week 6 - P plex.
    I would do the above cycle, however I would overlap week 3 and 4 with SD

Week 1 - SD 10-20mg
    Week 2 - SD 20mg
    Week 4 - P-phlex 30mg
    Week 5 - Pplex 30mg
    Week 6 - P plex.

what is the reasoning behind suggesting this?

another question i have is how would you incorporate gaspari's AI during the cycle? all the way through? or two weeks from finishing? i have read it takes a good 2 weeks for effects

iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    another question i have is how would you incorporate gaspari's AI during the cycle? all the way through? or two weeks from finishing? i have read it takes a good 2 weeks for effects
    whats your reasoning to run an ai during cycle? if estrogen is a conceren i would opt for a topical formestane on cycle.

Originally Posted by iw1 View Post
    whats your reasoning to run an ai during cycle? if estrogen is a conceren i would opt for a topical formestane on cycle.
    no reason in particular. im just askin and seein what others do

iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i really don't see a point in running an ai on cycle. you could save it for pct but a serm should be plenty.

NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no reason in particular. im just askin and seein what others do
    dude you need to plan out what you
    want to run in full before you ask for
    suggestions, but by the way it is looking
    your thinking of taking a bunch of this
    stuff all at once. Which is going to tax
    the hell out of your liver.
    Dont mind the format
    I am posting from my
    mobile most likely.

I rep back.

Negs for life: A1lthatrema1ns

My 10 Day PSlin mini log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=74766993

SNAC ProGlycosyn Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5519163

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what is the reasoning behind suggesting this?
    I think 6week Oral cycles "tend" to be more effective for trained individuals, thats just my experience and that of friends with the new designers.
    SD also tends to bottom out a bit at week 3/4

jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    id do them all separate with increased dosages, the 'stacking methyls' thing seems....stupid.
    Cursum Perficio

Originally Posted by NeXMuScLe View Post
    dude you need to plan out what you
    want to run in full before you ask for
    suggestions, but by the way it is looking
    your thinking of taking a bunch of this
    stuff all at once. Which is going to tax
    the hell out of your liver.
    again, just seein what other people suggest

willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Week 1 - SD 10-20mg
    Week 2 - SD 20mg
    Week 4 - P-phlex 30mg
    Week 5 - Pplex 30mg
    Week 6 - P plex.
    He asked about PHs, why did you recommend him something illegal?

Originally Posted by willip View Post
    He asked about PHs, why did you recommend him something illegal?
    Maybe its illegal where you are, but not for everyone.

Chill.