Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

*DEOUDES' 1-AD, 4-ADerm LOG*

The Following is going to be my 1st PH Cycle.

Length: 30 Days
    300mg 1-AD / 600mg 4-ADerm (week 1)
    600mg 1-AD / 900mg 4-ADerm (weeks 2-finish)

Supplements:
    H20 aka Water
    Ergopharm's Androspray (4-aderm)
    Ergopharm's 1-AD (1-AD)
    Lots of Water
    Creatine (5g Maintanance)
    L-Glutimine
    Flax Seed Oil
    Centrum Multi Vitamin
    Saw Palmetto
    HDT Whey Protein 6lbs
    N/LargeII 10lbs

Post Cycle: ZMA

Diet To Range Between 3300 - 4000 Calories
    I am not sticking to an exact ammount of calories, however, I will be getting 3300+ everyday, over 7-8meals a day. NO LESS.
    Basically every meal will consist of a serving of 30+ grams of protein and more than likily 50+ grams of carbs.

Basically I have designed meals, rather than an entire diet, and basically inserting the meal at the appropriate time.

example:*Breakfast Meal*
    25grams protein of pasturized Liquid Egg Whites in Fresh OJ
    1 Packet Assorted Flavor Oatmeal combined w/ Regular Oatmeal
    1% Milk for the Oatmeal

** This basically hits the meal requirement of protein, carbs.
    All other meals are designed in the same fashion, allows for the diet to remain flexible. But again, I'll ALWAYS beat 3300Calories.

1-AD, 4-ADerm Schedule:
    *For this spacing I followed B_BANNER. He seemed to have good results with it. 1-AD will be taken with food & flax everytime.

Week I:
    Breakfast: 100mg 1-AD, 200mg 4-ADerm
    6hours later: 100mg 1-AD
    PreWorkout: 200mg 4-ADerm
    PostWorkout: 100mg 1-AD
    Before Bed: 200mg 4-ADerm

Week II:
    Breakfast: 200mg 1-AD, 300mg 4-ADerm
    6hours later: 200mg 1-AD
    PreWorkout: 300mg 4-ADerm
    PostWorkout: 200mg 1-AD
    Before Bed: 300mg 4-ADerm

Thanks for everyones progress reports and insights on 1-AD, they have been more than helpful. BBANNER - your excel chart was great and congrats on your successes. I am very thankful I have found a legitimate Bodybuilding board with real people with real answers.

Thanks everyone
    Last edited by Deoudes59; 09-24-2002 at 10:56 PM.
    My 9 years of experience of successfully/unsuccessfully combating androgen-related hair loss.
    Professional, academic and personal sources and experience cited
    www.hairlossfromsteroids.com

Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here is where I'm at now. BTW im 20 now.
    View picture 3, view them all if you like.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=59114

Im at around 185-190lbs now, I hope to be in the 200-205lbs range.

Any comments, questions, whatever post them
    You guys are the experts.
    Thanks again
    My 9 years of experience of successfully/unsuccessfully combating androgen-related hair loss.

Super Tri_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, I'd bump up the protein intake on your meals.

Breakfeast and postworkout are most anabolic, so stick with 50-60g.

As for your carbs, make sure once again you consume more at breakfeast and 2 meals postworkout (1st one should be a liquid ie: 75g carbs, 50-60g protein)

Hey thanks for the advice:
    your saying get 50grams of protein w/ breakfast?
    Right now, I estimate I'm somewhere in the 30-40grams range.

Daily Report:
    Took 1-AD and Sprayed on the 4-ADerm (Andro Spray)
    **Concern: The Andro Spray really runs, it sprays on and runs down the body.
    --- Is this normal, is there a best place to spray this stuff??

Right now I'm at:
    300mg 1-AD, 600mg 4-ADerm (week I)
    ** Going to bump it up to 1-AD 600mg, 4-ADerm 900mg
    (weeks2-4)

Each squirt is 40mg of 4-ADerm.
    So I'm doing 5 x 3 a day.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Deoudes59
    Hey thanks for the advice:
    your saying get 50grams of protein w/ breakfast?
    Right now, I estimate I'm somewhere in the 30-40grams range.

Daily Report:
    Took 1-AD and Sprayed on the 4-ADerm (Andro Spray)
    **Concern: The Andro Spray really runs, it sprays on and runs down the body.
    --- Is this normal, is there a best place to spray this stuff??

Best way is to spray it on the large areas of the body, chest thighs, stomach, upper arms, back if you can, and then rub it all around with your hands to work it in and cover as much skin as possible. Then have your girlfriend throw a match at you

Originally posted by Patrick Arnold

... and then rub it all around with your hands to work it in and cover as much skin as possible.
    Ahh I wasn't doing that. Just spraying it on. Thanks
    now time for my 2nd application

DAY I

I have decided to take 400mg 1-AD and 600mg 4-ADerm for week I.

I had great intensity in the gym tonight, I can't really tell if it is either of the supplements or psychological.
    Because often when I begin a cycle of creatine (the first day im that much more intense).

Leg workout tonight
    I usually workout somewhere in the 275-300 range for squats.
    Warmed up 225x20. Did 4 really good sets in the 275-300range.
    For squats, I hope to be working out with 315 consistantly.

We just moved, and I think I was last night -- in the dark, I slammed my knee into a table. It hurt a little bit today during squats but I'll get over it.

*When will 400mg 1-AD, 600mg 4-ADerm kick in, In terms of strength gains? Weight GAins?
    * Also for the 4-ADerm (androspray) Is it best to apply it to the body part you are working out? Or does it really matter?
    5squirts at 40mg x 3 times a day is what i'm doing for week I

Any Questions, Comments, Whatever post them up
    Thanks a lot

PrinterPaper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great transformation, and it looks like your log will be equally good.

thank you, and hopefully results are as well
    BUMP

Steelix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

poof!

Best way is to spray it on the large areas of the body, chest thighs, stomach, upper arms, back if you can, and then rub it all around with your hands to work it in and cover as much skin as possible. Then have your girlfriend throw a match at you
    LMAO...]

ps how does one go about applying this **** to their BACK?
    if you're not a chimp

jsl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

the advanced bodybuilders were saying not to use it on thick fat layers. to use it on thin skin as it will absorb much better than areas of your body with thicker fat layers like your stomach. they said to use it on thin skinned areas like inside of legs, arms shoulders.

what do advanced chemists say?

Originally posted by jsl

the advanced bodybuilders were saying not to use it on thick fat layers. to use it on thin skin as it will absorb much better than areas of your body with thicker fat layers like your stomach. they said to use it on thin skinned areas like inside of legs, arms shoulders.
    take that patrick...

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by jsl

It makes no difference how much fat you have under the skin. The steroid travels to the vascular layers of the dermis where it is then carried into the blood stream.

heres me before morning application

It makes no difference how much fat you have under the skin. The steroid travels to the vascular layers of the dermis where it is then carried into the blood stream.
    Attached Images

Re: heres me before morning application

Originally posted by Steelix

This slob would go through a bottle of spray a day if he followed my recommendations!

After applying the 4-ADerm (androspray in my case)
    Should I wash my immediately after? or wait a few minutes?
    or not at all?

Originally posted by Deoudes59
    After applying the 4-ADerm (androspray in my case)
    Should I wash my immediately after? or wait a few minutes?
    or not at all?
    Hands? Yes, wash your hands

fingers?

Hands? Yes, wash your hands
    How about the actual individual fingers attached to the hands?

Day II
    Today, I have found myself really hungry, all day long. Now this is a good thing. I usually shoot for around 3300-4000 calories and today i'm easily at 4000calories. Clean foods. No junk.

In the gym today I thought I looked a lot more pumped, I could be wrong, but it seemed that way. My intensity was up, but again it could be psychological (where i'm going 110%) because i'm really motivated. Either way i'm fairly happy.

My lifts weren't really up that much, but I did a few more sets than I can usually handle. Again, it's day II. I'm expecting the strength increases to come after day 10 sometime....

I know a lot of people have reported a burning feeling when pissing -- but that hasn't hit me at all. I am drinking tons of water though. TONS.

People also report lethargy (tiredness), but that too -- hasn't hit me.

Libido is normal -- if not up. But again, i'm stacking w/ 4-ADerm (Androspray from Ergopharm). And Again, it's Day II.

I shall you all posted
    Questions, Comments, Whatever post them up

peace

Day III
    Today is my off day, i will be following a 3 days on - 1 day off routine. Kept my nutrition really strong today. I probably eclipsed 3600 calories. And Always getting enough protein.
    No side effects yet from the stack. None.
    Big dinner tonight, ate so fast I got heartburn (and its very very rare I get heartburn). I'm almost 99% sure its from dinner. But I see if it goes away.
    As a general rule i've been weighing 185-190, and as of Day 3, I on the heavier side at about 188. But that could be water retention, or simply the water i'm drinking.
    Tomorow I'm hitting Chest, calves, and abs.
    So until then
    peace

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    deoudes, sounds good bro. im on day 2, so im one day behind you. no probs here also. but keep us posted.

Day IV
    Yeah the heartburn was from eatting too fast last night. It's gone. No side effects to report. I do look more pumped in the gym, im not sure if it's the 1-AD or the 4-ADerm. Probably a combo of both, I can tell my muscles are holding more water than usual (4-ADerm effect).
    I'm still awaiting the massive increases in strength delivered by the 1-AD.

*When did everyone see the increases in strength? After a week or so?

Anyway, I'm taken 400mg 1-AD and 600mg 4-ADerm (androspray) for week I.

Today, very good workout. Im definitly more hungry as of late too. No decreases in libido.
    Day V awaits....later

DAY V

I was a little upset that I had to work my chest one day after working shoulders pretty hard. I did okay. I had to keep the weight lighter on certain chest exercise because my shoulders weren't there 100% today.
    No side Effects yet
    Seems like my weight is climbing....

Im still awaiting the massive stregnth increases

**WHEN DID EVERYONE GET THEIR STRENGTH INCREASES FROM 1-AD????? one week? more?

dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I seriously think you need to add some 6-oxo to your post cycle since your taking 4-ad!
    SMOD @ Ironmagazine
    "It's not how much you lift, It's how you lift"!

do you think so?
    A lot of people told me to not worry about getting the 6oxo because my doses of 4-Aderm are/have been jus 600mg a day or so.

*What does everything think?

dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dg806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see you are on a four week cycle. That is relatively short and it Certainly would not hurt. Would help you recover and return to normal quicker!!
    SMOD @ Ironmagazine

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    im on day 4 of 300mg of 1AD, so far i have gained 2-3 pounds, im eating my butt off! but i worked chest yesterday in the gym and didnt see any strenght increase yet. no sides what so ever, but maybe i have slight lethargy (notsure, but it could just be my lazy ass). im going to increase to 400 mg in a couple of days for the remainder of the cycle. im going with ZMA, ECA, flax oil, and decreased intensity workouts post cycle. that should be good for a 4 week cycle. Is there any feedback on 6 0xo yet? it hasnt been out long.

DG - Thanks for your advice, I'm not feeling/seeing any side effects quite yet (day VI), but my main committment in all this is still safety. I will definitly think about purchasing 6oxo for post cycle.

I suppose it is best combined w/ ZMA, correct?

I will definitly keep up w/ the reviews of 6-oxo, now that a lot of people are using it. But I've heard basically only positive things about it
    thanks

I have been using 6-oxo for little over a week now as I just came off a 8 week cycle of 1-test and 4-ad. I will post some feedback once I reach 2 or three weeks into it. I'm getting ready to start my second bottle. But so far, I think it is working. I gained 30 lbs on my bench and I have't lost but 5 lbs on bench so far and 2 lbs body weight!
    And I stacked mine with Fuzu!
    SMOD @ Ironmagazine

i just finished my day 4 workout. i had a great workout, i did back and for pullups i usually do 10-12 fresh, today i did 15 full form wide grip pull-ups. and the rest of the workout was also very good. i think im finally feeling a lil boost. or it could just be me and my ripped fuel kick. also the pump was very good. peace