Shadowfox1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I take Animal Pak?

I'm 19 and only go to the gym about 4 or 5 times a week. I need a good multi and was looking at Animal Pak but in the directions it said "Advanced bodybuilders, powerlifters, and athletes, take one packet 30 minutes after the meal prior to your workout." I don't think I'm really any of those and don't really do any extreme lifting so I wasn't sure if I should even take them. I also heard that chromium picolinate can cuase cancer. I guess if I can't take Animal Pak are there any other good multis for people like me. Multi Pro 32X, Orange Triad, and Opti-Men look good. I also read on this forum that My Favorite Multiple Original is kind of like Animal Pak except less potent.

911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shadowfox1 View Post
    I'm 19 and only go to the gym about 4 or 5 times a week. I need a good multi and was looking at Animal Pak but in the directions it said "Advanced bodybuilders, powerlifters, and athletes, take one packet 30 minutes after the meal prior to your workout." I don't think I'm really any of those and don't really do any extreme lifting so I wasn't sure if I should even take them. I also heard that chromium picolinate can cuase cancer. I guess if I can't take Animal Pak are there any other good multis for people like me. Multi Pro 32X, Orange Triad, and Opti-Men look good. I also read on this forum that My Favorite Multiple Original is kind of like Animal Pak except less potent.
    For me, it wasn't worth the hassle of all the pills and the money they cost. I really couldn't tell any difference with or without the animal pak. So, I've switched to a standard multivitamin. I have, however, read lots of good reviews on Orange Triad .

I do like Universal's Animal Pump, though.

Shadowfox1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks. I'll probably buy Orange Triad. I don't think Chromium Chelate causes cancer.

djd4391 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

good choice

Originally Posted by 911medic View Post
    For me, it wasn't worth the hassle of all the pills and the money they cost. I really couldn't tell any difference with or without the animal pak. So, I've switched to a standard multivitamin. I have, however, read lots of good reviews on Orange Triad .

I do like Universal's Animal Pump, though.

I am also 19 and I have been taking Animal Pak for about a month now. I haven't noticed any difference in pump at the gym (which one shouldn't expect anyways because it's not meant for that) but what I have noticed is an increase in energy throughout the day. I feel more awake throughout the day and I need less sleep to feel energetic (I still try to get 7-8 hours though). Animal Pak is an awesome supplement if you don't mind taking pills. I personally don't have a problem choking down the 11 or so pills that it has. I'd recommend this multivitamin over any others.

dc1992hp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dc1992hp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dc1992hp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dc1992hp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dc1992hp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dc1992hp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dc1992hp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dc1992hp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dc1992hp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dc1992hp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dc1992hp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shadowfox1 View Post

Hey masn im 18 and animal pak worked wonders for me it really helped my phisique also. ITs bomb ass ****. give it a try if you start toh it the gym harder.
    Eat Sleep Lift.

~Forum Support~