Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    bigsmitty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Front: Bodybuilding is a job without all the perks...

Back:
    No vacations...
    No coffee breaks...
    No weekends...
    No sick days...

However, the benefits are GREAT!!!
    Don't ever lift more than you can handle, and if you do...Jesus is the best spotter ever!!!

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust."

Psalms 91:1-2

=[][][]:---------:[][][]= Powerlifter989's Avatar
    Powerlifter989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerlifter989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerlifter989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerlifter989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerlifter989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerlifter989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerlifter989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerlifter989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerlifter989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerlifter989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerlifter989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 4amWorkouts
    Sleep, eat, lift, repeat.

"Lift
    Eat
    Sleep
    GROW"
    squat: 335x8 (last set)
    deadlift: 295x8
    seated hammer curls: 50x12 (6 each)
    flat bench DB presses: 75's@8
    45 degree legpress: 450x10
    DB shrugs: 120's@15
    flat bench DB flys: 40's@10
    standing shoulder presses: 60's@8
    upright rows: 120x10
    barbell preacher curls: 90x8
    And I maxed out on standing barbell curl @ 135!! w00t!

I also discovered my 3RM on Vbar cable pulldowns @ 200!!

http://www.myspace.com/topheavyahh

Ain't nuthin but a peanut!!

heavyiron66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Front:bodybuilding logo
    Backon't be jealous just because I have a bigger chest than your girlfriend.

shadownynja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadownynja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadownynja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadownynja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadownynja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadownynja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadownynja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadownynja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadownynja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadownynja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadownynja has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Under Construction and Self Made are both awesome.....
    It's a transformation bitches!

heavyiron66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Am I getting bigger, or are you just getting smaller?

yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yooooooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    #001 - Licensed to Lift

Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by yooooooo
    #001 - Licensed to Lift
    hahaha.. nice!

Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    7% bf - under heavy construction

9% bf - under maintanance

of course you wear shirt at which stage your at..

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

" Protein, the REAL steroid "

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    FRONT:

"Sorry Officer, These GUNS Cant be dropped"

do i win a prize now ?
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In the front "do you want to use my washboard?"

Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    On the front:

someone call the game warden..

Back:

..beacuse there's a BEAST on the loose
    *A true display of strength is never giving up.

jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Front:
    (silhouette or sketch of that "javelin" pose, whatever you call it)
    "They feel as good as they look."
    Back:
    "bodybuilding.com"

If you're big and buff it'll be obvious you're talking about your muscles. Unless of course you're a buxom female.

-------

Front:
    "No Touching Allowed" (with the "No" crossed out)
    Back:
    "bodybuilding.com"

-------

Front:
    "Don't feed the wild beast" (with the "Don't" crossed out)
    Back:
    "bodybuilding.com"

-------
    Front:
    (Guy holding a compact car over his head, or crushing it with his hands)
    "Who's the rice burner now?"
    or
    "Who's burning rice now?"
    Back:
    "There's no replacement for displacement.
    bodybuilding.com"

-------

Now I'm getting this idea you should have cheesy pick up lines on the shirt...

Front:
    "Single beast seeks second back"
    (Shakespeare reference: sex is "the beast with two backs")
    Back:
    "Yeah, it's lame, but what do you expect from a free t-shirt?
    bodybuilding.com"

-------

Front:
    "My fortune cookie said, 'You need to work out with me...'
    You know the rest, right?"
    Back:
    bodybuilding.com"
    Last edited by jtsisyoda; 01-18-2006 at 10:48 PM.
    Jan 2005
    Bench 150
    Squat 125
    Deadlift 75

May 2005
    Bench 215
    Squat 235
    Deadlift 275

August 2005
    Bench 225
    Deadlift 335

jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtsisyoda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For a ladies' shirt:
    (sketch of a buff chick with horn-rimmed glasses, lifting a dumbell in one hand, reading a book in the other)
    "Brains, brawn and beauty..."
    Back:
    "Hard work pays off
    bodybuilding.com"

BTW, I love "Under Construction" whoever said that.
    Jan 2005
    Bench 150
    Squat 125
    Deadlift 75

May 2005
    Bench 215
    Squat 235
    Deadlift 275

August 2005
    Bench 225
    Deadlift 335

I liked the mirror idea, so I'm going to steal it:

(Written backwards)
    Stop staring at yourself.

-----

Sorry to keep posting all this crap... I'm a fountain of mediocre ideas tonight.

Front:
    "I hope you respond well to 'hi'...
    All the other pick up lines I wrote down got smeared doing bench press."
    Back:
    bodybuilding.com"
    Jan 2005
    Bench 150
    Squat 125
    Deadlift 75

May 2005
    Bench 215
    Squat 235
    Deadlift 275

August 2005
    Bench 225
    Deadlift 335

big_rick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    front: bodybuilding.com logo
    Back: this shirt is not to small im just to big

front: i pay my dues every day do you
    back: animaluniversal nutrition logo

Zigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Front:
    Wow, strong arms.
    O RLY?
    YA RLY.
    PIITB!

Back:
    forum.bodybuilding.com/misc/
    ------------------------------------------------------
    that's not really the url, but I was just trying to make a point.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zigrossi
    Front:
    Wow, strong arms.
    O RLY?
    YA RLY.
    PIITB!

Back:
    forum.bodybuilding.com/misc/
    ------------------------------------------------------
    that's not really the url, but I was just trying to make a point.

hahahhaha best one yet! roflmao!!

butcha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butcha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how about.

front: u can buy tickets to the gun show at...

and on the back: bodybuilding.com

NoQuarter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoQuarter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoQuarter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoQuarter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoQuarter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoQuarter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoQuarter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoQuarter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoQuarter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoQuarter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoQuarter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Id really like to see something that really emphasizes on how dedicated some people can be. Something like

"sorry ms spears i cant go see a movie with you it will screw up my routine"

"I missed my fathers funeral because it was on the day of competition"

"One night i ran out of protein so I ate my dog"

"Bodybuilding.com saving cows annually by offering an alternative protein to Beef"

"Yes if we were starving I'd eat you"

"And for you sir? Yes bartender Ill have 2 percent with a hint of lime"

I think u catch my drift

This is more like lettermans top ten list "top ten ways that u know u are a bodybuilder...last one.......when u think alcoholic means the interim state when u are neither anabolic nor catabolic.
    "We would have injected vitamin C if only they had made it illegal!"

"And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage."

"No way would I poison my body with that ****e."

"He knows a lot about Sean Connery!" "Thats hardly a substitute."

jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    front: how about "my .com can kick your .com's ass"

back: bodybuilding.com
    Last edited by jpme; 01-21-2006 at 03:50 PM.
    Any thing I say/read/write is pure entertainment. All I do s role play! It's like D&D back in highschool, all made up! Do not take anything I say as fact...........in a court of law.

Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Front: Lift Hard, Look Hard

Back: Bodybuilding.com
    Enter.at.your.own.Pleasure

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jpme
    front: how about "my .com can kick your .com's ass"

back: bodybuilding.com
    This would surely become a mainstay at every gym in the world.

jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    This would surely become a mainstay at every gym in the world.
    damn, maybe I should have had that copywrited
    Any thing I say/read/write is pure entertainment. All I do s role play! It's like D&D back in highschool, all made up! Do not take anything I say as fact...........in a court of law.

Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BODYBUILDING
    The Only Sport You Can Wear

dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    get big or die tryin'
    Very Old Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140859041

YouTube: bigdee213
    ********: www.facevook.com/physiqueformation
    100% NATURAL

Shelbydell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

T-Shirt Slogon

Pain, Rage and Fury

My job is done here.

pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pr35120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

shut up and workout,or loose lips sinks workouts

aquanovix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aquanovix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aquanovix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aquanovix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aquanovix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please read my t-shirt

It makes me feel special

chinchex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool t-shirt slogan

how about: 99% perspiration + 1% inspiration = 100% dedication(front)

on the back: don't hate me cause you ain't me...bodybuilding.com