Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    RachaelNP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have always had almost nothing in this area! I would say at best I am an A right now but wear fantastic bras from La Senza so look more like a D! I have always thought about implants but think it's best to wait until I have had kids.

I have heard people say they get bigger with children but it seems as though a few people are saying they get smaller again and then look worse. Is this true?

I'm still deciding on whether to just accept this is the way I am or to get implants one day (before or after kids?). I can never just buy a normal bikini because I just get totally depressed I have to find one with major padding and La Senza have stopped doing them! A bit of a problem seeing as I have lost weight since I brought my last bikini from there so it no longer fits! :s I see so many bikini's that I love but can't bring to try them on because I know they will look awful (too many failed attempts) my 14 year old sister has 3 times as much as me! I brought a really nice one piece with a low cut but it just opens up when I move because I have nothing to hold it shut! Had to give this to my little sis

I have heard that some implants only last so long (i.e 15 years) are there none that last for life?

On the plus side I have been with my Bf for 9 years now (since we were 13!) and he is definitely a bum man! He doesn't seem to have a problem with the lack of upper area but I want to feel good about myself

There are lots of dresses and tops that I can't wear because I would look stupid without boobs and they can only be worn with certain bras, and I can't go swimming wearing chicken fillets! ha ha

@5Starmum I think that women with naturally large boobs are less likely to loose too much in this area (although I can't speak from experience) and if you do it hopefully it wont be too noticeable. To be honest if you are looking to lose weight overall then if you lost a bit in this area you would stay in proportion and look just as good! I very much doubt they will become saggy as long as you work your chest out, if anything they should do the opposite! As long as you don't crash diet and lose too much too quickly! X

I plan to lose 23lb in the next 12 weeks, lets hope I maintain some sort of chest! lol
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RachaelNP View Post
    I have always had almost nothing in this area! I would say at best I am an A right now but wear fantastic bras from La Senza so look more like a D! I have always thought about implants but think it's best to wait until I have had kids.

I have heard people say they get bigger with children but it seems as though a few people are saying they get smaller again and then look worse. Is this true?

I'm still deciding on whether to just accept this is the way I am or to get implants one day (before or after kids?). I can never just buy a normal bikini because I just get totally depressed I have to find one with major padding and La Senza have stopped doing them! A bit of a problem seeing as I have lost weight since I brought my last bikini from there so it no longer fits! :s I see so many bikini's that I love but can't bring to try them on because I know they will look awful (too many failed attempts) my 14 year old sister has 3 times as much as me! I brought a really nice one piece with a low cut but it just opens up when I move because I have nothing to hold it shut! Had to give this to my little sis

I have heard that some implants only last so long (i.e 15 years) are there none that last for life?

On the plus side I have been with my Bf for 9 years now (since we were 13!) and he is definitely a bum man! He doesn't seem to have a problem with the lack of upper area but I want to feel good about myself

There are lots of dresses and tops that I can't wear because I would look stupid without boobs and they can only be worn with certain bras, and I can't go swimming wearing chicken fillets! ha ha

@5Starmum I think that women with naturally large boobs are less likely to loose too much in this area (although I can't speak from experience) and if you do it hopefully it wont be too noticeable. To be honest if you are looking to lose weight overall then if you lost a bit in this area you would stay in proportion and look just as good! I very much doubt they will become saggy as long as you work your chest out, if anything they should do the opposite! As long as you don't crash diet and lose too much too quickly! X

I plan to lose 23lb in the next 12 weeks, lets hope I maintain some sort of chest! lol
    For SURE wait until you're done having kids. I don't think anyone should get implants before children unless you have a medical condition (breast cancer, seriously uneven breasts, or a deformity).
    Pregnancy and breast feeding can completely ruin your breasts, I know my daughter literally ate mine. I was left with skin! IMO, the best implants are on women who've had children, the skin is a little stretched out so the implant tends to look more natural. No one, unless I tell them can tell mine are implants.
    I've had mine for over 7 years and need a redo. They are extremely rippled. Implants don't last forever, you will need a redo eventually, so the later in life you get them the amount of times you'll have to redo them will be lower.

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Depends on your lifestyle and what is most important to YOU.

I personally have zilcho desire to have implants or whatever, I'm quite happy with my As and being able to wear bikini's quite comfortably and not need to buy expensive supportive (sports) bras.

RachaelNP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Gals! Good to hear about the baby situation, I think if I do do it I will definitely wait! @wakechia always a silver lining, I suppose it makes running easier! ha ha! Great to hear that yours look natural @Cara0915 this is what I would want, good to know that this is a possibility!

You never know maybe after some more training I might change my mind, depending on the results! I shall let you know at the 12 week mark!
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

RippedLiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedLiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by steffany22 View Post
    Why do we loose weight in our breasts first? I don't want to get breast implants! I love my C cup and want to keep it. Yet every time I loose a little weight my breasts get smaller. Is there anyway to keep my cup size and lose my waist size?
    Yeah, my frustration is sagging. I'm 46 and as I get in better shape and lose more body fat the girls deflate and point down. Wahhhhh!

BTLgirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) BTLgirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) BTLgirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) BTLgirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) BTLgirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) BTLgirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) BTLgirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) BTLgirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) BTLgirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) BTLgirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) BTLgirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't care so much about the size but the loose skin saggy effect is no fun. I have the deflated look as well. I don't know if time will help or if there is anything that I can do other than surgery to remove the skin?
    Last edited by BTLgirl; 09-29-2013 at 05:12 AM.

euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can't wait for mine to be smaller. All mine do now is remind me that I have put on weight in the last few years. I always try and wear flattening sports bras so they don't look so big. They aren't even that big but just quite a lot bigger than I am used to. I am hoping once I lose weight that they will be somewhere in between as small as they used to be and now. I know that probably means not being as lean as I used to be but that's ok because I was too skinny any way.

pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Losing weight after having my children made me go down from a D to an A cup. I terribly mis having breasts, but decided to rock the "fit & flat" look.
    Currently in my 2nd cycle of All Pro's Intermediate 2 and bulking!

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My baby is 1 next month and they're almost gone

Nhopkins7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MissM View Post
    my boobs are getting smaller and I love it
    Same here. I've been pregnant/nursing the past couple of years... In fact I couldn't remember what was "normal", but I'm 99% sure I'm smaller than I was before. Totally ok with that. Makes cardio a bit easier LOL
    "Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope." romans 5:3

twitter :: @mickifit

Artemisia510b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Artemisia510b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Artemisia510b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Artemisia510b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Artemisia510b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Artemisia510b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Artemisia510b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Artemisia510b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Artemisia510b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Artemisia510b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Artemisia510b has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My body always stores fat from the bottom up and loses fat from the top down. Least fat is stored and most fat is lost in the bust, arms, and shoulders. A moderate amount of fat is stored in the waist and stomach, and a moderate amount of fat is lost in my mid-back, waist and stomach when I lose fat. And most fat is stored and least is lost on my low back, hips, butt, and legs. I rarely go up a cup size, even when I gain a lot of weight. So I pretty much always have small boobs for my body size.
    Bench press
    Current: 135 lbs x 2

Squats
    Current: 205 lbs x 1-2
    Short term goal: 225 lbs
    Lifetime goal: 260 lbs

Deadlifts
    Current: 295 lbs x 1
    Lifetime goal: 315 lbs
    ----

Yasher Koach

On 1st bulk EVER! Yiikes! ChrizyKibs's Avatar
    ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrizyKibs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Artemisia510b View Post
    My body always stores fat from the bottom up and loses fat from the top down. Least fat is stored and most fat is lost in the bust, arms, and shoulders. A moderate amount of fat is stored in the waist and stomach, and a moderate amount of fat is lost in my mid-back, waist and stomach when I lose fat. And most fat is stored and least is lost on my low back, hips, butt, and legs. I rarely go up a cup size, even when I gain a lot of weight. So I pretty much always have small boobs for my body size.
    Whoa, that sounds exactly like me! Well, except from the boob part and for the first time in my life they're shrinking and it's scary
    I'm Danish, I WILL misspell - DEAL WITH IT! ;)

robinsondavid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fit_in_idaho View Post
    I know that does suck, but there is nothing can do. Just be happy with everything elses that is changing positively.
    you said right. i think you enjoy with your cup size..
    Watermark Management Group helps connect talented candidates who are looking for restaurant jobs in NYC with their clients. By teaming up with human resource professionals, they seek the most ideal candidates, as well as help reduce their clients' cost-per-hire rate.

Ahri22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ahri22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ahri22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ahri22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ahri22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ahri22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ahri22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ahri22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ahri22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ahri22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ahri22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only time I have a decent boob size is when I put on weight... ho hum. Then I just look like a short fatty, which isn't a great look. All things considered, I'd rather be slim and have small boobs... buuuut... I've always wanted to be better endowed!

Ehh well, I guess the only way to change it is with implants, and I'm probably not going to do that (unless they just end up empty sacs by the end of my cut and then I'll NEED to haha).

rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is one of my greatest fears I love my titties, I don't want them to go away

larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) larisantos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nicoledominique View Post
    It's a necessary evil....either learn to love your smaller boobs or get implants.
    Ok, now he was close
    Tried to domesticate you
    But you're an animal
    Baby, it's in your nature

Meow!

XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I flex I pretty much have pecs... The fiancé is not fond of my pecs but..... He's a butt man and I have always had small boons but they are just super tiny now. I would love to get implants at some point for myself, to fit into shirts and actually have cleavage but that's because I has NEVER had anything above a small B. anyways this doesn't stop guys at the gym from trying to talk to me and well I just try not to flex to much during sexy time with the fiancé......

DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah I went from barely a b to an a. I thought I was okay with the boobie shrinkage but in the end, I had to fix it. I wish I could have been happy with the even smaller size but I was not.
    Originally Posted by Cara0915 View Post
    For SURE wait until you're done having kids. I don't think anyone should get implants before children unless you have a medical condition (breast cancer, seriously uneven breasts, or a deformity).
    No one, unless I tell them can tell mine are implants.
    I used to think this way. I thought implants looked hard, tacky, and had huge spaces in the cleavage areas. I thought that it was so much risk for such poor results, until I found out what great augmentations can look like.

Originally Posted by Cara0915 View Post
    Implants don't last forever, you will need a redo eventually, so the later in life you get them the amount of times you'll have to redo them will be lower.
    They do not last forever however, if implants are something a person knows they do want one day, why not enjoy them at a younger age? I only wish I got my implants sooner than I did.

Originally Posted by RachaelNP
    Life is all about how YOU feel as an individual. If you are happy and confident, it will show in all avenues of your life. This concept goes with everything in life

Originally Posted by RachaelNP
    There are lots of dresses and tops that I can't wear because I would look stupid without boobs and they can only be worn with certain bras, and I can't go swimming wearing chicken fillets!
    implants to me are more of a great fashion accessory than anything. Implants are very personal individual decisions. Everyone gets them for different reasons. Whether you do or do NOT get them, be sure that it is what YOU want to do.
    Last edited by DulceJello; 10-12-2013 at 07:46 PM.

BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fat comes off your entire body from face to feet. visualize the fat coming off the body in "sheets" where there is more fat to lose, it will look like more is coming off.

Mine went from D down to C this past year. I am happy those D's are gone ! But i'm not too crazy about them going much smaller...

angierocks2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is what I'm working towards lol

Originally Posted by Mrs_Muscles View Post
    It's just one of those sad facts of life. Breats are primarily fat. So, as we reduce bodyfat, they go too

But! On the upside, if you build good pecs, you can have muscle cleavage!

JenBell81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have to agree with many of the other women in prior post. Accept it and appreciated it for what it is....a sign that you are making progress!

Pior to working out or lifting I was sized at 32DD. After lifting and shedding weight I toggle between a B and C cup.

kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As much as the internet would like you to believe it, there is no way to target lose fat. You just have to decide that you'd rather have a 6-pack and small boobs than big boobs and a muffin top.

Why do we loose weight in our breasts first? I don't want to get breast implants! I love my C cup and want to keep it. Yet every time I loose a little weight my breasts get smaller. Is there anyway to keep my cup size and lose my waist size?

PaPow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It was a shock to me too. I was 38C and now I'm a 34B it took time getting use too, but I have always wanted smaller breasts. I do plan to get implants but want to stay the same size not get bigger.

Girl6154 is not very well liked. (-100) Girl6154 is not very well liked. (-100) Girl6154 is not very well liked. (-100) Girl6154 is not very well liked. (-100) Girl6154 is not very well liked. (-100) Girl6154 is not very well liked. (-100) Girl6154 is not very well liked. (-100) Girl6154 is not very well liked. (-100) Girl6154 is not very well liked. (-100) Girl6154 is not very well liked. (-100) Girl6154 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Mine are getting smaller by the day, I literally want to cry!
    I don't want huge boobs but I want ones that are actually noticeable and give me a decent cleavage!
    Mine are always the first thing to go once I loose weight..

Hello boob job!

mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I only went from DD to D so far so there is no way I am having implants. I'm still at 18% BF but I'm just thinking if I ever get a bit bigger they would be ridiculously enormous causing back problems.
    www.mydreamshape.com (Tips and Tools to get you into Bikini Model Shape)

lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) lowedown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's the last place I lose any fat.... wanna switch???

corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corritaylor82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well honestly I'm looking forward to this part. 54DDD is not easy to carry lol

SaraTheWoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaraTheWoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaraTheWoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaraTheWoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaraTheWoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaraTheWoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaraTheWoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaraTheWoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaraTheWoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaraTheWoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaraTheWoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can understand the desire to want to keep the boobies. I recommend making sure you include pec workouts to keep the girls perky and just keep hitting the rest of your muscle groups to keep losing weight.

Bench presses are the best thing that ever happened to my 42 year-old girls.

I'm lucky, too, in that I apparently married a rare man (based on prior posts) who actually loves muscled female chests.
    Happy Place = Off-roading in Jeeps, guns, S1000RR BMWs, Minecraft, and muscles!

Bulking: Let's Get Fluffy Pinskers's Avatar
    Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000)
    My cup size has actually gone up, not down, surprisingly. I went from a 34B to a 36B/34C. I wish my breasts would shrink. I love tiny boobs.

Digichocolate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digichocolate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digichocolate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digichocolate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digichocolate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digichocolate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digichocolate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digichocolate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digichocolate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digichocolate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Digichocolate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Since beginning lifting heavy and losing fat,

My girls have remained the same. Started as a 32DD, gained weight in college and was more like a 34D (almost the same regardless) BUT when I first dropped the weight I did experience a little emptiness and sagging ..but since I began lifting, they went back to a 32DD!

How? I do not know exactly, but I for sure am HAPPY about that!

I'm chalking it up to a few things:
    1) Keeping those EFAs clear and present in my diet - ESSENTIAL for keeping that extra adipose in your BOOTY - read about it - I had a proportionately "small" booty (aka no ass at all) before beginning lifting and I'm not looking to get my BF lower than 14%

2) the fact that I am "top heavy" in regards to making gains like CRAZY in my upper half, and my lower half is a constant struggle to keep up the rate of growth. I also seem to be holding a lot of fat in my upper arm, and its disappearing in my thighs.... so maybe I lose fat in sheets from the bottom up. I don't know much about the direction in which we lose weight.

3) BENCH PRESS- I love my pec-cleavage. Incline DBs brought my chest together to create cleavage I never had and flat and decline benching really helped lift the girls up and push them together since I started out with larger breasts and a small frame. They were not friends before lifting.

Anyway this is about weight loss in the breasts not my boasting about the chest I sculpted....

IF I LOSE MY BOOBIES I WILL BE VERY UPSET , but I do not think I would consider implants unless it really affected my self-esteem. I'm way more proud of not being able to fit into ANY of my pants anymore than having to buy less expensive bras....32DD is hard to find at places like target and kohls!!