fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Beast Sports Sample Amphetalean Review

i recieved two samples of amphetalean in the mail the other day. took one cap yesterday at around 3PM. was rolln strong till 2 this morning. so easily 12 hours of good energy. bout 30 min. after i took it i started getting real jacked. really strong energy that wasnt very jittery at all. i loved it. and for one pill that sucker its hard! i placed an order yesterday before i tried this stuff, or else i would have thrown a bottle in. for one pill you can get a dang good buzz going on. im bout to pop a second one, ill update.

ps. i feel about the same off this one as 3 RPM's

Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sweet-gonna have to try it

Unleash Your Beast! Super Scoop's Avatar
    Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for the review and glad it worked great for you. Didn't realize you had a sample. Thanks for the feedback!! Have a great Holiday.
    Beast Sports Nutrition Representative
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com
    superscoop@BeastSports.com

Our Bodybuilding.com Store Page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

Beast Sports Nutrition: Past, Present, and Future
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=96207801#post96207801

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion only. It does not represent the official opinion of Beast Sports and should not be taken as medical advice.

fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 2425 View Post
    Thanks for the review and glad it worked great for you. Didn't realize you had a sample. Thanks for the feedback!! Have a great Holiday.
    yeah..i did a lil trading with a dude who had 2 samples so he sent me some. i also got a bottle of 2shredded. cant wait to try it out! ill report back how it goes. im trying to shred another 20 pounds, so hopefully it shaves down on that appetite.

well its been about hour or so since i popped the pill. my heart beat is starting to speed up and im feeling warm inside. i forgot to report that i was sweating like crazy yesterday. did leg workout and some cardio and was drenched...the whole thing only lasted 40 min.

*only need 1 pill to feel a hard hit of energy that lasts a long time
    *not real jittery
    *30 bucks for 30 pills...prolly use 3-5 a week....1 1/2 month - 2 month supply
    *no headache or nausa

10/10!

hoping the bottle of 2shredded is close to this stuff.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fmrazoroller View Post
    well its been about hour or so since i popped the pill. my heart beat is starting to speed up and im feeling warm inside. i forgot to report that i was sweating like crazy yesterday. did leg workout and some cardio and was drenched...the whole thing only lasted 40 min.

*only need 1 pill to feel a hard hit of energy that lasts a long time
    *not real jittery
    *30 bucks for 30 pills...prolly use 3-5 a week....1 1/2 month - 2 month supply
    *no headache or nausa

10/10!

hoping the bottle of 2shredded is close to this stuff.
    thanks for the great words bro...i actually like the 2shredded better...let us know what you think

NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am glad that it worked that well for you!!

xxb3cc1xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

amphetalean - help

hi
    wondered if any1 could help..

iv taken my first amphetalean capsule today and was wondering if it was ok for me to take it.
    most reviews on it i have read are from body-building men.
    i am a woman and not interested in body building and am using the suppliment for fat loss, i am dieting and excersizing.

took my first tablet and my vision is effected. i feel like i am slightly light headed like a minor migraine without the headache. and wondered if that was ok as i not used to the supplimenrt yet hence only my first tablet.

im worried that this is only for body building men.. will it help me?
    x

bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    []D[][]V[][]D[][]\[] [][]\[] '10

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bartenda View Post
    are you REALLY sensitive to stims? I take 3 and its really mild. Im pretty sensitive to stims too.
    You take three at a time or 3 a day?

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xxb3cc1xx View Post
    hi
    wondered if any1 could help..

iv taken my first amphetalean capsule today and was wondering if it was ok for me to take it.
    most reviews on it i have read are from body-building men.
    i am a woman and not interested in body building and am using the suppliment for fat loss, i am dieting and excersizing.

took my first tablet and my vision is effected. i feel like i am slightly light headed like a minor migraine without the headache. and wondered if that was ok as i not used to the supplimenrt yet hence only my first tablet.

im worried that this is only for body building men.. will it help me?
    x
    This is safe for women along with men. Since this is your first supplement the stimulants may be affecting you in an intense way. I would proceed with caution and monitor the blurred vision and headache. I have never heard of these negative effects and if they continue please consult your doctor.

This product has been used by many females including my g/f and no side effects were noticed.

PM me if you need anything else
    Last edited by ksujosh6; 07-22-2008 at 10:01 AM.

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    You take three at a time or 3 a day?
    i think he might have mistaken the product with adrenalean

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    i think he might have mistaken the product with adrenalean
    Oh, I was gonna say...3 Amphetalean at once? Or even in a day?

Oh, I was gonna say...3 Amphetalean at once? Or even in a day?
    agreed that would be insane

agreed that would be insane
    I let my friend try a sample and he bought a box (I think you heard of that happening, it's been a while ago)

Man he literally reacted to it as if he was on speed/meth/etc.

Guy was crazy on that stuff. In retrospect it wasn't a good idea that he took them, lol.

Seriously, he was already an energetic guy, but this pushed him through the roof, haha.

Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey man, great review. Honestly... before I was a BEAST rep, I had received a couple of samples of Amphetalean when I got my 2Shredded Order. I used 'em... and god, I wish I placed an order for Amphetalean
    Enter.at.your.own.Pleasure

I let my friend try a sample and he bought a box (I think you heard of that happening, it's been a while ago)

Man he literally reacted to it as if he was on speed/meth/etc.

Guy was crazy on that stuff. In retrospect it wasn't a good idea that he took them, lol.

Seriously, he was already an energetic guy, but this pushed him through the roof, haha.
    i still take mine in the morning before work and feel like until my workout around 6 p.m.

Soccer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    could you ballpark the caffeine content of a dose for me?

Originally Posted by Soccer00 View Post
    could you ballpark the caffeine content of a dose for me?
    200 mg dispersed mainly in the small intestine which has a cleaner, more effective absorption rate...

only need one dosage due to this liqui-tab technology

SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    200 mg dispersed mainly in the small intestine which has a cleaner, more effective absorption rate...

only need one dosage due to this liqui-tab technology
    Sounds like quite an innovative delivery system there!
    Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard.

PreSurge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112406781&highlight=SMac+PreSurge

Stunnin' w/ SAN V12 Magnum:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111369751

Making Crazy Gains with CRE-02:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110473341

Originally Posted by SMac2347 View Post
    Sounds like quite an innovative delivery system there!
    if your interested send me your addy and I can send out a few samples

SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if your interested send me your addy and I can send out a few samples
    Thanks for the offer man, check your pm !
    Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard.

PreSurge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112406781&highlight=SMac+PreSurge

Stunnin' w/ SAN V12 Magnum:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111369751

Making Crazy Gains with CRE-02:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110473341

Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Samples? I want samples!
    Enter.at.your.own.Pleasure

Originally Posted by Rob Awesome View Post
    Samples? I want samples!
    shh you get free boxes