Thread: Vertical Jump

jumpman5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpman5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpman5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpman5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpman5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vertical Jump

i heard that air alert 2 is great for increasing vertical jump.

can someone please please send me this air alert 2 to my email????

gilad_keizler@hotmail.com

thanx allot guys

chonny202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chonny202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chonny202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chonny202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chonny202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chonny202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont be cheap and try and get someone to give it to u when u know u have to pay for it u fuk

marjoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marjoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marjoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marjoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marjoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marjoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marjoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marjoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marjoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marjoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marjoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No $hit!!!! That is WEAK. PAY the people who developed this program. I'm sick of these internet-born adolescents who think everything should be free.
    "Don't touch him, they might call a foul.." Magic Johnson to Larry Bird, who was standing next to Michael Jordan at an event honoring the three.

Registered Manmore VerticalDreams's Avatar
    VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If your not willing to fork out the cash , to get a program that promises increase in your vert. You dont deserve the gains.

On a side note. ALL of the Air-Alerts are possibly the worste, Vertical Leap program you can get your hands on. They do nothing other than gain you 1-2 inches in the first few weeks, then cause an injury due to the stupid levels of exercise, combined with a total lack of instruction on good form and injury prevention.

ALL Vertical programs currently out are weak as ****, they do nothing, and are written by people who might have read a few online articles on leg training to gain vert, but dont have the ability to jump themselves, these include " Air alert, Vertical Jump Bible, Jump Manual" and so on.

The ONLY!, and I MEAN, ONLY!. Vertical Program I would reccomend is " Flight-Right"
    Brandon is known on youtube as the 5'5 Dunker, he has ridiculous Hops, and has a proven workout that Doesnt simply focus on Legs, like all the others, his is an entire body workout that will ultimately make you a better athlete all round.

This is coming from a happy customer of Flight-Right, So If you want some real help. Check him out.

Google Flight-Right. or Search him on Youtube.

mike1283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike1283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike1283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike1283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike1283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike1283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike1283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike1283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike1283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike1283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike1283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't waste your time on Air Alert, that program will be sure to hurt your knees, look up Jump Out the Gym, Vertfreak. Those are much more legit programs, I don't know anything yet about Flight Right, or Jump Manual, which are gaining hype.
    Also wanted to add in Air Alert has been irrelevant in the market long enough that I'm not even sure its still being sold, I'm sure if you look long enough you could find it for free.
    On a personal level I never mind people asking for programs for free, there are so many training programs out there, and some are reasonably priced and give you incredible results, the MAJORITY of the programs that are on the market are either over priced or don't give you good info and programs. A lot of programs that you can see good results from are offered free also, just look at "Defranco's" page and his Westside for Skinny Bastards, or "Shot Science" on youtube, and "PVElite Trainer" on youtube who's going to be coming out with his own program, even as I mentioned earlier Jump Out the Gym, which is being put out by a friend of mine gives a free "Vertical Injection Workout" again just all free stuff you can find looking online, and lastly http://www.thefreetofly.com/
    Last edited by mike1283; 09-05-2010 at 06:52 AM.

jumpman5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpman5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpman5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpman5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpman5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey come on guys this thread is 8 years old
    why'd you have to bump it