djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tuna mixed with Cottage Cheese a lost treasure!!!

Wow, aright, Im not new to tuna or cottage chesse, I love'em both, but I am new to tuna MIXED with cottage chesse and I gotta say it rocks!!

If you haven't tried it, make some today!

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by djdefcon
    Wow, aright, Im not new to tuna or cottage chesse, I love'em both, but I am new to tuna MIXED with cottage chesse and I gotta say it rocks!!

Yep, I have been eating it for months. It is awesome tasting.
    Try putting it in the frezzier for about 3-5 minutes just to get super cold, its awesome.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000)

Most definitely !!!!! After 4o-something years on this planet, I've just started eating both cc and tuna within the last year or so....love 'em both - together, individually, however. great stuff. I like to mix ff cc with tuna and homemade salsa for a "modified tuna salad" sandwich filling, usually on a ww tortilla or wrap (or just straight up outta a bowl...MMMmmmm...) Add some mango hot sauce and I'm in heaven

wild_stato is on a distinguished road. (+10) wild_stato is on a distinguished road. (+10) wild_stato is on a distinguished road. (+10) wild_stato is on a distinguished road. (+10) wild_stato is on a distinguished road. (+10) wild_stato is on a distinguished road. (+10) wild_stato is on a distinguished road. (+10) wild_stato is on a distinguished road. (+10) wild_stato is on a distinguished road. (+10) wild_stato is on a distinguished road. (+10) wild_stato is on a distinguished road. (+10)

im not a big fan of CC so i need to mix it with something, cooking it i go for egg whites or cold i mix it with tuna, yummo!
    It's Better To Die On Your Feet Than To Live On Your Knees

HisKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Great idea! Thanks for posting it.

r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats actually kinda cool to have 2 sources of protein mixed together, and probally has a nice consistiency. It's nice to add a casien protein to the meal so if you cant eat again in 3 hours, your protein is still flowing

I'mmma try it tommorow! Never really thought of mixing, but after 3 years of eating clean I could use some variety.

How much do you guys mix, 1/2 cup cc with 1 can?

Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big bump!

I love plain tuna straight out of the can, but not so much with the CC. Mix them together, add a pinch of sweetner, BAM! I eat it every night before I go to sleep.

I can tuna mixed with 1 cup FFCC:
    64g protein
    2g fat
    16g carbs
    338 calories
    "Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up."

red365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Great tuna and CC recipe

I was just doing a search for a cottage cheese thread where I could put this tuna recipe. I guess this thread is perfect. For someone who didn't really like tuna a year ago and hadn't tried cottage cheese until a week ago, this recipe rocks.

Serves 2
    1 x 185g can of tuna in olive oil
    1 x 90g can of tuna in olive oil
    1 x jar of Leggos Stir Through sauce
    1 teaspoon of extra hot chilli paste (optional)

Put it all in a container, mix it all up and microwave on high for 3 minutes and pour over 100g of whole-wheat pasta. Garnish with a couple of tablespoons of low fat cottage cheese.

Each meal is approximately 45 grams of protein per serve pre-CC and 55 grams of protein post-CC.

Not only is this a fantastically easy and incredibly tasty recipe, it's also a great meal for those that wish they liked tuna and cottage cheese. The sauce virtually masks the fish and cheese taste. For those that really love the taste of tuna and CC, don't break it down as much in the first instance.

NOTE: I've just realised that Leggos is an Australian brand. I'm sure there are plenty of alternate brands out there (I know Barilla does some good sauces, though they're not quite as tasty as Leggos).

Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had that like 4 days in a row and my stomach was soar each one of those days, then the day I stopped having it, no more stomach aches so yea it Is good cause CC is so gross but with tuna it makes it good, my stomach just doesnt like it ;(

Mentally Burnt Out IRONMARK2003's Avatar
    IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Since we're all posting what we enjoy with cottage cheese and such.

What I like to do is:
    Take 2 pieces of whole wheat toast
    Add cottage cheese on top of it.
    Sprinkle cinnamon and splenda on the cottage cheese.

When I first heard of it I thought yuck! I had never had cottage cheese, now eating it this way I loooooooooove the stuff!
    Current Status: Cutting
    "Pleasure cannot be defined without pain & suffering."
    View my concentration curl video: [url]http://media.putfile.com/biceps[/url]
    JUST SAY NO TO CHEAT DAYS!
    I received a bad rep from a highly repped member for no reason. Now My rating sucks. I see how it works...

MsDominatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsDominatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsDominatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsDominatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsDominatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsDominatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsDominatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsDominatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsDominatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsDominatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsDominatus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh wow, thanks for all the ideas. Tuna+cottage cheese+egg whites.. why didn't I think of that? Keep them coming, I need new ideas, my diet is getting boring (but i've been sticking to it for months regardless).

Is there a recipe thread?

edit- nevermind, found it
    Last edited by MsDominatus; 10-21-2005 at 07:30 AM.
    Height - almost 5'10"
    Current weight - 152 - WTF?

Workout Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=677394

[url]http://www.myspace.com/msnubility[/url]

filo01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) filo01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) filo01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) filo01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) filo01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) filo01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) filo01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) filo01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) filo01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) filo01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) filo01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

wow that sounds dirty, but if this many poeple enjoy it i'll give it a try. If it tasts like crap i'm gona hunt you down . thankz for the thread.
    THE JUICE IS WORTH THE SQUEEZE!!

I love supplements but my stomic seems to hate them, Always on the look out for the perfect set of products that will get me the results i want, without the pain i hate so much!!

Loving!!
    GNC - Megamen
    PVL Hydroflow
    Allmax Creatine

tanmonopolist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanmonopolist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanmonopolist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanmonopolist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanmonopolist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wow, other people like it too!

I just started eating cc and tuna and was looking on here for some more high protein recipes, never throught I would find a whole post of cc and tuna junkies!!!

Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love to put Low fat cottage cheese in my egg white omelette. I use one full 250ml carton of egg whites, add about 1-1.5 TBSP of CC (1%= >1g of fat) and then put about 1 TBSP of mild salsa, simmer that on the stove and eat up once the CC is melted. Makes a wicked meal. Just had that for breakfast in fact with some Basmati Brown rice (1/4 cup) and some anise (fennel). I'm in diet mode until January 9th, then it's time to get huge (and I mean lean and bulked...not fat again)!!! Oh ya...comes out to somewhere in the 32-35g of protein range, with virtually less than 3g of fat. I love the taste too...

Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll tell you all what's really good.

1 whole egg, 2 egg whites
    1/4 cup 2% mild cheddar cheese
    1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
    1/4 cup unsweetend apple sauce
    1/2 cup oat meal
    1 tspn cinamon
    1 tbspn davinci syrup of choice (optional)
    1 tbspn natty peanut butter
    2 packets splenda

Place the eggs and two egg whites in a pan and scramble along with the cheedar cheese. In a bowl microwave the oats. Then comine the oats, eggs, cottage cheese, etc into one bowl and mix.

Yummy

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gotta try that
    *remembers the name djdefcon just incase* lol

Registered User GMLFTMBCIFASLHO's Avatar
    GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50) GMLFTMBCIFASLHO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bumping. i'm going to start adding cottage cheese into my diet. and thought about doing this for some time.

anybody know what tuna + cottage cheese + MAYO might taste like? Ok if I mix cottage cheese and mayo? Or does that sound gross?

nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by djdefcon View Post

This actually seems like a good idea!! I can't believe I've never heard or thought of it. Will rep OP.

EDIT: LMAO!! I justed rep'd a 7 year old poster. Fuaaaaark me
    Last edited by nosaj7; 06-26-2012 at 09:29 AM.

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GMLFTMBCIFASLHO View Post
    bumping. i'm going to start adding cottage cheese into my diet. and thought about doing this for some time.

anybody know what tuna + cottage cheese + MAYO might taste like? Ok if I mix cottage cheese and mayo? Or does that sound gross?
    You just bumped a 7year old thread.

DCDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    interdasting, hate plain cottage cheese (like it sweet) but will try with tuna. For some reason I can imagine it being palatable

j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    15 year bump to say I wholeheartedly agree
    205/275/395

Got my first hug on 10/20/15, the day shall forever be remembered as the day I lost my "what if"

No gf crew
    Kissless crew
    Lost virginity to prostitutes crew
    Phenibut addict crew
    Sub 6 inch crew

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by j1nevertogthr View Post
    15 year bump to say I wholeheartedly agree
    The idea makes me gag
    The power of carbs compels me!

j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    The idea makes me gag
    It's honestly pretty good if you just make like regular tuna salad, but go a little light on the mayo and hit it with the cottage cheese and some sweetener, I'ma try it with greek yogurt tomorrow
    205/275/395

Got my first hug on 10/20/15, the day shall forever be remembered as the day I lost my "what if"

No gf crew
    Kissless crew
    Lost virginity to prostitutes crew
    Phenibut addict crew
    Sub 6 inch crew