Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kramerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How long does it take to become flexible?

after workout days, I wake up feeling kinda stiff in my back. Not to mention, I can't touch my toes when standing up. Say I stretched for a few minutes a day, how long would it take to have good flexibility?

Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kramerica View Post
    after workout days, I wake up feeling kinda stiff in my back. Not to mention, I can't touch my toes when standing up. Say I stretched for a few minutes a day, how long would it take to have good flexibility?
    theres no one right answer here man, keep stretching in the morning, after/during workouts/before bed...especially legs...and youll notice a difference in a few weeks, maybe less if your lucky...i seem to get progressively more flexible as i continue to train and stretch out daily.
    Z-MONEY

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Comes with time.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.