agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

bench press with elebows out and close grip with elebows in

I have come under the impression that when i bench and my grip is farther apart and my elebows are straight out this works the chest as opposed to the tris. When I do close grip press and put the elebows in this works the triceps instead of the chest. Is this correct.

bgb7269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah the more you have ure arms out to the side and have a wider grip the more chest ure goin to hit. When you bring ure elbows into ure sides ad close that grip u involve more tri and shoulder
    Life is like a bear, it thinks it's playing with you, but its really kickin ure ass.--?

'Go suck a Bible." - Homer Simpson

"little boys taste like bacon" -Micheal Jackson

CAMPPAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you are correct this was also covered in the new mens health iirc the article was how to build your bench press power something of that nature.

it is harder though i find it with the same wieght and elbows in and close grip as opposed to wide grip
    January 13th all hell breaks loose!
    Oooo Rahhhhhh!

Semper Fi

Lourans (pronounced Lawrence)
    22 years young