Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000)

Post Everything You Need To Know About Creatine !!

CREATINE

What is Creatine?

Creatine is a nutrient found naturally in the human body. It is made from a combination of three essential amino acids;glycine, arganine(Arginine is used as a supplement in the treatment of heart patients with arterial heart disease), and methionine. The main job for creatine is to provide your muscles with energy, so in return, they can work harder and longer. Creatine is found in many common foods, such as:

Fish:
    Herring
    Salmon
    Tuna
    Cod
    Plaice

Meat :
    Pork
    Beef
    Steak

Others:
    Milk
    Vegetables traces
    Fruits traces
    Carbohydrates traces

Getting Scientific
    http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/cr...onohydrate.htm
    The Creatine powder, or capsules we take, have one main job, and that job is to carry phosphate to our muscles. When Creatine reaches the muscle, it is then converted into the substance known as "Creatine Phosphate". When the muscle contracts, it use the energy from the breakdown of ATP to create movement, which in turn leaves the compound ADP. When working out, ATP must be regenerated from ADP to be used again. The process that occurs causes the phosphates from creatine to attach to the ADP molecule which is then again reformed into ATP, therefore allowing the molecule to be reusable, which in turn allows you to workout longer, and harder. Therefore I highly suggest you consume creatine pre workout, and post workout to get the best results and gains.

When your muscles store Creatine, water is also stored in the muscles in order to maintain homeostasis. This causes your muscles to have a fuller look to them, which in turn can give you a gain of up to 10lbs in a week. Initially the gain is entirely wet gains, but if you continue to take creatine the body begins to respond to the equilibrium shift by building more muscle. Thus solidifying the gain. Users will tend to lose some of the weight gain at the end of a Creatine cycle but an average muscle mass gain of 2-5 pounds is very common, especially among noobs.

Creatine Loading Phase and Maintaining Phase

Load Week 1 - 20g of creatine total; therefore, 10g Pre-Porkout and 10g PWO.

Weeks 2 to 4 - Maintain - 10g of creatine a day, 5g Pre-Workout, and 5g after PWO.

Weeks 5-8 - No Creatine Taken; Continue to eat foods high in Creatine.

----------------
    Off Cycle
    20g-30g total Creatine taken daily.

Recommened: Not Maintenance
    Morning - 2-10g
    Pre Workout - 5-10g
    Post Workout - 2-10g

----------------
    Calculate Creatine You Need
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/likness2.htm
    Recommended Dosage:
    -Less than or equal to 140lbs = 5-6grams per day is maintenance
    -141lbs to 168lbs = 6-7.5 grams per day is maintenance
    -169lbs to 199lbs = 8 grams per day is maintenance
    -200lbs to 242lbs = 8-10 grams per day is maintenance
    -242lb+ = 10-12 grams per day

----------------
    Negative Creatine Side-Effects
    As far as my experience with creatine, and many others, I have never heard of or had any negative side effects from creatine. Negative Side-Effects are commonly over-hyped, especially organ problems.

"Creatine is non-toxic and studies have been unable to find any serious negative side effects to its use. None of the studies carried out have shown creatine to be toxic substance. There is a lot of speculation as the whether or not creatine has any known side effects, and to date, there has not been any known, serious side effects (medium and long term) associated with creatine use." http://www.building-muscle101.com/cr...e-effects.html

In conclusion, you should feel scared to take creatine, and i suggest you take it, because it is something that is ideal for all bodybuilders. The negative effects of creatine are common, such as having gas, and feeling bloated.

Positive Side-Effects

- More Overall Strength
    - Longer Workouts
    - Muscles Look Fuller And Thicker
    - You'll Be Able To Lift Slightly Heavier Weights
    - Less Fatigue
    - Quick Weight Gain
    - Reduction Of Lactic Acid

-----------------
    Buying Creatine
    http://www.*********.com/gc/gc_catalog.exe
    http://www.drugstore.com/search/sear...earch=creatine

Popular Brands:
    Prolab
    Muscle-Tech - Cell-Tech
    American Creatine
    Green Bulge
    -----------------

Thanks To:
    http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com
    -----------------
    -----------------
    Index: http://www.dictionary.com

ATP - Adensonine Triphosphate - An adenosine-derived nucleotide, that contains high-energy phosphate bonds and is used to transport energy to cells for biochemical processes, including muscle contraction and enzymatic metabolism, through its hydrolysis to ADP

ADP -Adenosine Diphosphate - A nucleotide, composed of adenosine and two linked phosphate groups, that is converted to ATP for the storage of energy.

homeostasis - the maintenance of relatively stable internal physiological conditions (as body temperature or the pH of blood) in higher animals under fluctuating environmental conditions.

Enjoy!!
    wat

BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nice post bro

hella has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hella has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hella has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hella has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hella has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hella has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hella has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hella has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hella has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hella has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hella has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    should i load over taking 20g a day?
    I know more then you, and i have neg reps lol.

Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just curious... are you rep hungry or something?
    Kicking gravity's ass.

Andresc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great post man.
    'NO GUTS' 'NO GLORY'.

Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Flick
    Just curious... are you rep hungry or something?
    nope, i dont think your aware, but i always post threads like this. if i was rep hungry, i would sit here all day and post. but i make these threads to challange myself with the amount of knowledge i obtain.
    wat

varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok question about creatine...if you stop taking it, do you lose some muscle?
    Your gonna eat lightning and your gonna crap thunder Mickey
    Nothing is real if you don't believe in who you are!-
    Rocky

Upon completion of each workout, you can and should feel proud, for you have just moved one step closer towards reaching your full potential and the ultimate goal of and being the best you can be.—Mike Berry

no
    wat

JoelsRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Decent post among the 405960965 other posts on creatine
    "Its Miller Time tonight" - Jay Cutler '06 Mr. Olympia

HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Creatine isn't as good as you think. This is the teen, I repeat, TEEN forum. Teenagers don't need creatine, 40 year old men should use creatine. Work out and take protein as a young adult and you will be much more solid than anyone on creatine and usually stronger.
    Weight: 207 LBS
    Height: 6'2.5 inches
    Mile: 5:42 seconds
    Anticipating so bad:
    #1 Lloyd banks - rotten apple
    #2 The Game - The doctor's advocate
    #3 Immortal technique - the middle passage
    #4 Joey budden - the growth
    #5 nas - hip hop is dead
    #6 50 cent - ( The Game ) Needs me

Originally Posted by HOVAFAN100
    Creatine isn't as good as you think. This is the teen, I repeat, TEEN forum. Teenagers don't need creatine, 40 year old men should use creatine. Work out and take protein as a young adult and you will be much more solid than anyone on creatine and usually stronger.
    wat

jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a 40 year old man doesnt produce less creatine than a teen. creatine is not a hormone.

Originally Posted by jack_of_all
    a 40 year old man doesnt produce less creatine than a teen. creatine is not a hormone.
    ^^
    wat

dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you do know that they believe you do not have to load or cycle creatine. it was juss something to get people to use more of it so they have to buy more of it.

and pre workout creatine is almost worthless, as it doesnt get into the muscle fast enough to help. 3-5 g post workout is really all that is needed.

juss tryin to save people some money.

Originally Posted by dbcb314
    you do know that they believe you do not have to load or cycle creatine. it was juss something to get people to use more of it so they have to buy more of it.

and pre workout creatine is almost worthless, as it doesnt get into the muscle fast enough to help. 3-5 g post workout is really all that is needed.

juss tryin to save people some money.
    creatine gets to your muscles... take it 30-45minutes before. thats more then enough time to get the creatine through out the system. most people spike their insulin when they take creatine by taking it with dextrose. i dont know about you, but i feel it when i lift..
    wat

CHOCOLATE(COLA) is not very well liked. (-100) CHOCOLATE(COLA) is not very well liked. (-100) CHOCOLATE(COLA) is not very well liked. (-100) CHOCOLATE(COLA) is not very well liked. (-100) CHOCOLATE(COLA) is not very well liked. (-100) CHOCOLATE(COLA) is not very well liked. (-100) CHOCOLATE(COLA) is not very well liked. (-100) CHOCOLATE(COLA) is not very well liked. (-100) CHOCOLATE(COLA) is not very well liked. (-100) CHOCOLATE(COLA) is not very well liked. (-100) CHOCOLATE(COLA) is not very well liked. (-100)
    what the hell are you talking about.

Damn i'm great.... BIGDUBBDEISEL's Avatar
    BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Nice post bro!!!!
    5'10
    Chest-49
    Arms-18
    Waist- size 32
    Bench-380
    Squat-500+

I appreciate reps.

A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good post
    "You are what your deep, driving desire is.
    As your desire is, so is your will.
    As your will is, so is your deed.
    As your deed is, so is your destiny"

Location: In a room, which is inside a hall, which is inside a house, which is inside a neighborhood, which is inside a city, which is inside a state, which is inside a country, which is inside the earth, which is inside the solar system, which is inside a gal
    Young-BBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young-BBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young-BBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young-BBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young-BBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young-BBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young-BBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young-BBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young-BBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young-BBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Young-BBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up He is right

Exactly!

blayde is just really nice. (+1000) blayde is just really nice. (+1000) blayde is just really nice. (+1000) blayde is just really nice. (+1000) blayde is just really nice. (+1000) blayde is just really nice. (+1000) blayde is just really nice. (+1000) blayde is just really nice. (+1000) blayde is just really nice. (+1000) blayde is just really nice. (+1000) blayde is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do I load after comming back from my break? Or do I go back to maintenance?
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by blayde
    Do I load after comming back from my break? Or do I go back to maintenance?
    Thanks.
    just maintain.
    wat

mrakhil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello everyone,

I am new here and don't know how to post a new thread. However, my problem is I used to take creatine not much but something regularly. I stopped it 1 month ago. But now I face my waist is reducing. Actually, my waist was perfect before but after reducing some pants are losing 2-4 inches that I don't want at all. So what to do to regain my waist so that I take creatine again and it doesn't affect my waist I feel all fat has gone from my body after taking creatine but I need some fat or muscle as I am a medium skinny guy who wants to build muscle but without losing weight and waist inches.

Now I have to regain my waist 4 inches again to fit my previous pants and also see I am losing weight instead of gaining, I need to gain 10-15 KG more. I thought creatine would help me to get extra energy and weight but when I work my weight decreases by 2-3 KG or not gaining extra KG. That's why I stopped creatine.

So now what to do to get a 4-6 inches waist and 12/15 KG weight? Is taking creatine again will be helpful as I have more? What to do to gain these two goals and when I started gaining a little KG, Gym Workouts again decreased my weight a little bit and as you know gym is also necessary for the body. What to do then?