craziPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to the forum and need some advice before starting log.

Hey guys, just want to say hi and say thanks for all this amazing information contained in this forum. I want to first give a little info on me: I am 20 (almost 21) and have been using supplements for a long time. I am also aware of searching forums before opening threads but still have a couple questions that have many answers i have seen. As I am aware I am young and that my test levels are as high as they ever be in my life, but I have taken a PH before (SD) and had amazing gains (35lbs to be exact on one cycle). One thing I do regret is not knowing the importance of the PCT and wish I could go back and fix that. I also now realize the other important supp. I should be taking regardless of a PH or not.

I recently got my hands on some 11-oxo and masterdrol XL because I heard it was a good stack. (also couldnt pass up a good deal) I also am taking NO shotgun (which i plan on changing), flax seed caps, GNC sport multi vit, and whey protein. For the PCT, I was going to take 6-oxo extreme and milk thistle, along with the other supp. So I was wondering what other supp I should take both during this cycle and during the PCT? has anyone ever done this stack?

Like I said before, I plan on changing my creatine intake from NO shotgun to White flood and another creatine. I have read many reviews and different supps and cant seem to decide. I am debating btw green mag, cell tech, or creatine monohydrate. What are your guys opinion? Any other opinion on what I should take.

Thanks again to all that help and hope to learn more from you guys.

redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have you gotten any blood tests to see if you did any damage? I don't think another cycle is necessarily a great idea in this situation right now.
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

i took it 2 years ago and havent done a PH since. So everything should be back to normal. I also did a whole body cleanser about a month after I took it, so that should have helped.

edit: i acutally did get a blood test (after the cycle) for a check up and i was as healthy as an ox
    Last edited by craziPumP; 12-11-2007 at 04:20 AM.

anyone else have some useful info?

Just an update, I will be laying off the PHs tomorrow and wait till I have researched more, I only took them for about a week, so not too long but will do a week long PCT to be sure. will be sticking to creatine and the regular supp for awhile. if you guys can help me out any way, would appreciate it.