MaNlEt MafIa MemBer #1 dodigago's Avatar
    dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000)

"lite" chest day - good idea(plz read)

hey im sort of stuck, im doing the 55 db's fairly well for 8 reps, can do the 60 dbs with a push off to start off

today Im thinking of doing 50 x 12

good idea?
    The FIRST and OFFICAL bb.com Cool People List;
    Skippy,harrisjl,TehLurker,ispy,boyscouT,jkeithc82,
    Mike_d,Crazytall,MMASuperstar2,XPmpnII,SeniorDiscount
    BignBuff,BigPoppaProppy,MentalPiracy,Sword_,ndg v2
    Haywood_Jablome,ispy,extremistpullup,acbrits08,AlbinoGerbil

I wanna be a real boy MannequinMan's Avatar
    MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dodigago
    hey im sort of stuck, im doing the 55 db's fairly well for 8 reps, can do the 60 dbs with a push off to start off

today Im thinking of doing 50 x 12

good idea?
    What are your goals? You want to do the 50x12 so you can get more reps with the 60s? NOt sure what your asking exactly.

MaNlEt MafIa MemBer #1 dodigago's Avatar
    dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my goal is to increase my streghnt and change things up a bit so I can have a easier time with 60 x 8 and 60 x 6
    The FIRST and OFFICAL bb.com Cool People List;
    Skippy,harrisjl,TehLurker,ispy,boyscouT,jkeithc82,
    Mike_d,Crazytall,MMASuperstar2,XPmpnII,SeniorDiscount
    BignBuff,BigPoppaProppy,MentalPiracy,Sword_,ndg v2
    Haywood_Jablome,ispy,extremistpullup,acbrits08,AlbinoGerbil

I wanna be a real boy MannequinMan's Avatar
    MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MannequinMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dodigago
    my goal is to increase my streghnt and change things up a bit so I can have a easier time with 60 x 8 and 60 x 6
    I think the only way ur gonna get 60x6 is use the 60s and try to increase reps each time you use them. Low reps with greater weight (don't go below 3 or 4 reps) stimulates muscle growth better than lighter weight higher reps.