Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Pets

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Post Your Pets

Ok, so here a thread we can post all our pets. I'll start if off with my baby Princess. Provided is a link to her residency. I had to put her to sleep in May. She was my baby.

http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/reside...6/resident.HTM

I have more animals and as soon as I get their pics scanned I'll post them too.
    MsFit

Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My cat. He is a big suck. He just cuddles all day. When I am on the computer he pokes his head between my legs to get attention.lol.
    "A weed holds up its head in arrogance while a mature grain bows its head in humility"

"A closed mouth can save a fish from the hook as well as stay secrets from the enemy"

Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oops.
    Attached Images
    "A weed holds up its head in arrogance while a mature grain bows its head in humility"

"A closed mouth can save a fish from the hook as well as stay secrets from the enemy"

LOL. big sucky baby.
    Attached Images

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awww, he's a cute, and an attentin hog too I see. I currently have 2 kittens that I fostered and kept, Hunter and Innocence. They like to get in my lap too when I'm trying to work. If they're not doing that, the are tearing up something around here. They both got the hachet job last week.
    MsFit

LOL. Yeah Im allergic to him so he is gonna get the buzz soon too.

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Rambo

This is my little guy when I bought him, he's hard to see, but he's the black one He's a T-cup poodle and now fully grown at 3 pounds!
    Attached Images

RedHedd is just really nice. (+1000) RedHedd is just really nice. (+1000) RedHedd is just really nice. (+1000) RedHedd is just really nice. (+1000) RedHedd is just really nice. (+1000) RedHedd is just really nice. (+1000) RedHedd is just really nice. (+1000) RedHedd is just really nice. (+1000) RedHedd is just really nice. (+1000) RedHedd is just really nice. (+1000) RedHedd is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is my baby, Zeus. He's spoiled thoroughly rotten!
    Attached Images

Re: Rambo

Originally posted by Roxie
    This is my little guy when I bought him, he's hard to see, but he's the black one He's a T-cup poodle and now fully grown at 3 pounds!
    Awwwwhhh!

Lotsosquats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oi! Wife and I have two dogs: big 110 pd mutt named Enu and a Beagel named Kiwi, a Pot Bellied Pig named Herbie, a tank full of fish (no names), a sugar glider named Critter, two horses named Rock and Roonie, and 21 cats...ain't gonna list all the names!

We live on a dead end road where a lot of strays get dumped, and neither of us have the heart to leave them to fend for themselves.
    LotsOSquats

Its OK to get older...just don't get old doing it!

Danielle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awww, I really wanted to post a pic of my rabbit but my computer hates me and buried it somewhere. =-( I just took some now if I can get them developed and scanned, it'll all be good.

Danielle

Billy Poe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking what? another zeus?

hey it looks like we have more than one Zeus in the crowd.this one's spoiled rotten and is a true ladies man...
    Attached Images

Awww......he's got his play pretties.
    MsFit

Talking a toy box full

hello msfit,
    This little guy has his on toy box full of toys that he brings to people and makes then play with him. he loves everybody He's truly my best friend have a great day...Billy ;-)

Registered User lean and lovely's Avatar
    lean and lovely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Macy and Chopper, my two precious weenie dogs
    Attached Images

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    that HIGH SPEED wagging tail definitely made me smile
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Talking hoe funny

Thats is cute...

my pug(Zeus) had two girlfriend weenie dogs named sally and xzena they would run and play for hours then pass out together...
    Zeus gets all the ladies woof woof ;-)

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz

My buddie's dog

He and his whole family are kind of inbred, just look at his dog.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Talking hollie mollie

That is a hillbillie looking dog is i've EVER seen one !!!!! he needs a hat ,that dog needs a dentist and keep him away from all his female relatives LOLOLOL :-)

Talking

Here we go - finally go this pic of my rabbit scanned. Cute and cuddly - looks are deceptive. He's cute but he isn't exactly cuddly..
    He looks all sweet and innocent in this picture. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take a picture of him butting these stuffed animals with his head and trying to chew them apart...
    Attached Images

Talking cute rabbit

thats his job,

your little Male rabbit is only protecting his territory from the other rabbits,he has alot of testosterone in him.All males go through this from time to time ,some more than others...Billy

Thanks Billy,
    protect what territory? I haven't seen any evidence of testosterone issues. I know I have a dog with them and on top of the testosterone issues he has agression issues. My rabbit is just somewhat ornery and finicky. I always seem to find the finicky animals that'll only eat a certain brand of food. Its gotta be banana flavored otherwise he'll dump it out of the bowl. If he is out of food he'll make a lot of racket...well, he doesn't make any vocal noises but he shifts his bowl and bunny toy that has a bell in it around. Then, he starts gnawing on his wood blocks in the middle of the night...Yeah, I was worried that he wasn't going to get a personality. He's my precious and ornery lil brat and all I have.

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Danielle
    Here we go - finally go this pic of my rabbit scanned. Cute and cuddly - looks are deceptive. He's cute but he isn't exactly cuddly..
    He looks all sweet and innocent in this picture. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take a picture of him butting these stuffed animals with his head and trying to chew them apart...
    Damn that's a cute bunny. Looks like a stuffed animal himself..lol. I had a bunny myself (well I bought it for my gf at the time) there cute but just not as cuddlely as dogs or cats. Their damn fidgety and the chew on everything when you let them out not to mention peeing and pooping. Is your bunny toilet trained?
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

awww......Bunny Rabbit!!

This is a mama cat and her 6 kittens I was fostering! Gawd, what a handfull!! I kept the calico and bleached-out kittens.
    MsFit
    Attached Images

Originally posted by DarkFalcon

Damn that's a cute bunny. Looks like a stuffed animal himself..lol. I had a bunny myself (well I bought it for my gf at the time) there cute but just not as cuddlely as dogs or cats. Their damn fidgety and the chew on everything when you let them out not to mention peeing and pooping. Is your bunny toilet trained?
    Funny thing, I took those pics back home and was showing them to my relatives and my uncle thought that I had 3 rabbits. Nooo, only one. Yeah, he ain't exactly cuddly like dogs and cats are. He'll let you hold him but not that long and he has issues when I try to put him down. As I go to put him down he spazzes out pretty bad. Scratching is his defense mechanism. I've never had a rabbit so skittish like that (he's my 4th). He's also the most intelligent rabbit that I've had from what I remember because I had the other ones when I was younger. He litter box trained the first night I had him. Very curious - always checking things out. Learns things that usually take repetition with most animals that I have come in contact with. For instance when he was chewing on the carpet I got some Bitter Lime (taste deterent) and put that stuff right where he was chewing. I'm like now try chewing the carpet and see if tastes so yummy. After, he processed the taste he hopped away and momentarily stopped trying to chew on things. Another time when he was chewing on the carpet I put that stuff in front of him again and he hopped away immediately. He knows what that stuff is. I need the spray then I could cover more areas...haha. Taste deterents are wonderful things to keep handy. I have a dog back home that has some complex issues (mental and probably chemically unbalanced - getting better though) - when he was in his satanic mode he'd try to attack you if you stared at him in the eye. His moods were like Dr.Jekyll and Ms.Hyde - definetly something you do not want in a dog. He may be a small dog but he got really nasty. Anways, whenever he saw the Apple Bitter Bottle he'd run away from you instantly. Well, he'd get shots of that if he was growling viciously. He hates the stuff. Works wonders for problematic pets. Along, with submission training and love.

Danielle

Smile all males have territory...

Danielle,

Even though he's a bittle bunny he still thinks like a male and we all think we have territory.It's just our way and sometimes we do things without even realizing we do it.when i was about 13 years old i had a big white rabbit (thumper)and he thought my house was all his i played with him like he was a cat and he would get up in my lap and i'd rub his stomach til he fell asleep almost every day just like your spoiled little guy,whats his name?
    Billy :-)

Re: all males have territory...

Originally posted by Billy Poe
    Danielle,

Even though he's a bittle bunny he still thinks like a male and we all think we have territory.It's just our way and sometimes we do things without even realizing we do it.when i was about 13 years old i had a big white rabbit (thumper)and he thought my house was all his i played with him like he was a cat and he would get up in my lap and i'd rub his stomach til he fell asleep almost every day just like your spoiled little guy,whats his name?
    Billy :-)
    Billy, true all males have their territory. Some worst than others though. Now if I could get my rabbit let me hold him for longer amounts of time without spazzing out but that takes time which is usually never a problem until lately....one thing at a time. Anyways, my brat of a rabbit's name is Dante. I wanted a name that was unusual and not ordinary. I heard it before but couldn't remember at the time where I had heard it from. Funny thing, turns out it was the name of this horse that I attempted to ride but he had mental issues. So, he I was trying to mount him and he wouldn't sit still so my cousin held onto his bridle because he kept on going around in cirlces. It was frusterating because it shouldn't take THAT long to get on a horse but nooo he had to keep going around in cirlces and moving. With my cousin's help I finally got in the saddle but not for long. I was on him for two seconds and he backed up and sat down. Needless, to say I slid right off. Neither, my cousin or I saw that coming. She's a horse behaviorist so she can usually see lil things like that coming. It was sorta fun except for the sand all over my saddle and elsewhere. Getting bucked off is fun too. The landing is what is the killer. See I hate flying objects pucks, tennis balls, volleyballs. I'd much rather be the flying object. Just my philosophy.

Danielle

hores ride

Danielle,
    The last horse ride i tried to ride ....i got bit, got knocked off by a low hanging tree branch, ran into a thorn bush and thrown in a creek...this hores just did not want me on his back and i dont blame him, i did not know how to ride and was 13 years old . that was a ride to remember...Billy ;-)

Billy Poe, man that sounds pretty brutal. Worst than any of my experiences with horses. That must've been some ride. I've been bucked off two or three times. Its been awhile. One time because the horse was getting esp from this other horse. The next time it was on the safest horse on the barn and his name was Eeyore. Ok, so I was riding english and I had only experience with using crops not whips. And, my moron trainer put me with this horse that had a sensitive mouth and had to be whipped on his rear in order to get him to canter. Yeah, thats a talent right there - holding onto the reins and trying to whip that far back WITHOUT increasing the pressure on the bit in the horse's mouth. I was very unsuccessful. I landed in the dirt and my ankle got twisted. I have never been bitten by a horse however I have been stepped on by one. 1200 lbs of pressure all focused on my pinky toe. Took forever to heal and it'll never be the same as before. Oh well, it has given me a good story. All my good stories have something to do with animals - mostly horses and dogs. I've had a lot of animals. And, my poor father thought I was going through an animal phase with horses.... he doesn't know yet.

a few stories my self

Danielle,
    I had never been on a horse before that so i had no training at all.I dont blame the horse for being pissed off at me i was only 13 yrs old and i have not been on one since .My butt was raw and i could not walk or wear pants for two days.I've had alot of aninals as well.dogs cats rabbits pigeons quails guinni pigs and a few others.Most of the time i like animals company better than people,animals are more honest and true.years ago i had a black and white great dane that i took almost everywhere with me he weighed about 175 lbs.he was named louie.which is where i get my e-mail address from...louie175lbs@charter.net in memory of my very best friend .now i have a 20 lb pug named zeus and he is as special as louie was. have a great day...Billy