Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Pets

Dee29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pippa

This is my guinea pig, Pippa age 4.
    Attached Images

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    the herd, it takes a herd to guard all the remotes

lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Registered User JenniferLWilson's Avatar
    JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) JenniferLWilson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These are my cats. The black/white one is Lucy (female, 15), and the orange/white one is Darcy (male, 9). They like to steal my bed when I'm not around.... haha.
    Attached Images
    ~"If you want something passionately enough, you will work to achieve it."

~"Energy and persistence conquer all things."

~"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."

bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ haha so does my lil baby also..
    As long as I keep laughing I dont have to be ashamed of my actions

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is Lola. I have a love-hate relationship with her. She is a handful.

Attached Images

pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is my Maine Coon-Tabby-Whatever she is cat. Her name is Lanoo (Luh-new) but I've always just called her Kitty. I got her at the animal shelter when she was just a kitten and now she will be 20 years old this May.

Ashamed of the lion cut!

And this is my Shiba Inu, Rocko Blue. He's only 3 1/2 years old and likes to terrorize my poor grandma kitty!
    (Nicknames include: Rocko Taco Nacho, Silly Little Man, Furry Little Black Man, Smooshafus, Smooshtapher Robin, Stinky Butt, Pigulon, Luau Piggy, Dragon Slayer, Snakebite [because he was bit by a diamondback once and I had to rush him to the pet hospital!])

I also had a German Shepherd growing up named Spock. Poor guy died at the young age of 4. Also had a Doberman Pinscher named Lotus, but I had to give her back to the breeder because I unfortunately found out the hard way that I'm allergic to Dobermans and Rottweilers!
    Last edited by pureasvenom; 04-22-2011 at 10:44 PM.
    Drop it like it's hot, squat like it's hot?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132376313

pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) pureasvenom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok my b/f is upset I didn't post his kitty with my pets.

This is Mister, he's a 7 year old Turkish Van. He loves to relax and look all smug in my guest bathroom sink - we call it his hot tub.

I also like to call him Señor.
    Drop it like it's hot, squat like it's hot?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132376313

jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here are my 2 pitbulls: Aston (left is around 7 months) Bentley (right is 3 years old)
    and below is our cat Madison (going on 2 years old)

Last edited by jennarae86; 04-23-2011 at 11:11 AM.

LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My baby, PeeWee

The question is not "who is going to let me," it's "who is going to stop me?"

with a booty like hers ATG might be at just parallel - HARRYBEAST

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129205301

tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MsFit View Post
    Ok, so here a thread we can post all our pets. I'll start if off with my baby Princess. Provided is a link to her residency. I had to put her to sleep in May. She was my baby.

http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/reside...6/resident.HTM

I have more animals and as soon as I get their pics scanned I'll post them too.
    MsFit
    I'm sorry to hear you had to put her to sleep

Here is my baby. Here is a picture of him as a puppy and now - yeah he needs to get on a proper diet. lol He's my chunky lil monkey.

Lab/golden mix
    Attached Images

Executive Transvestite JillSlap's Avatar
    JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tlam12 View Post
    Here is my baby. Here is a picture of him as a puppy and now - yeah he needs to get on a proper diet. lol He's my chunky lil monkey.
    Oh he's a cutie poo.

@jennarae-- I have a Boxer named Dexter who's coloring is similar to your Bentley's. He's a sweet dog but he's a huge pain in my butt. This is a picture of my bro-in-law swimming with him in the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Humorless Prude Since 1978!

Don't let the bastards grind you down!

missmanda915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmanda915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmanda915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmanda915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmanda915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmanda915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmanda915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmanda915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmanda915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmanda915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmanda915 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is my Bengal kitten "Benji". So far this is his best picture, so sorry to anyone that may have seen it before on my other post. He was 7 weeks old in this picture, but now he's 10 weeks today :P

jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jennarae86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JillSlap View Post
    Oh he's a cutie poo.

@jennarae-- I have a Boxer named Dexter who's coloring is similar to your Bentley's. He's a sweet dog but he's a huge pain in my butt. This is a picture of my bro-in-law swimming with him in the pool.

He's adorable!!

tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JillSlap View Post
    Oh he's a cutie poo.

So flippin' cute! He looks a bit timid, though lol

Originally Posted by missmanda915 View Post
    This is my Bengal kitten "Benji". So far this is his best picture, so sorry to anyone that may have seen it before on my other post. He was 7 weeks old in this picture, but now he's 10 weeks today :P

I'm not usually a cat lover (since I am deathly allergic), but this is adorable. Love it!

mausi79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mausi79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mausi79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mausi79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mausi79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mausi79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mausi79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mausi79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mausi79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can't pass this thread up!

My 80lb 6 month old great dane He's currently on a bulk as well

Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000)
    The orange one is my Maine Coon Sam, and the white one with the kittens is my Mikki. Luvs my kitties!
    Attached Images

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bbycakes View Post
    ^ haha so does my lil baby also..
    Aww, such a cutie! He looks a lot like mine....these were taken on his 4th birthday.

Anniepops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aww I love pets!! I cannot post anything yet cause I only just started mouthing off in these parts (by mouthing off I mean writing witty and entertaining topic replies..honest) But when I can I'll post my little fur baby till then I'll keep on stalking everyone elses!

shawna24k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawna24k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawna24k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawna24k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawna24k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawna24k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawna24k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawna24k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawna24k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawna24k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawna24k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope I did this right. This is my frenchie Tebow.
    Attached Images

InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50)

my hound

he's a little attention ho
    Attached Images

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no pet yet until we have our own home...but once we do Siberian Husky FTW! Anyone have one of these guys? They are sooo cute.
    "Never be a prisoner of your own style." (Armin van Buuren)

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ JDkeystone's Avatar
    JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my kitteh!

RIP Slash_ aka Tim- 06/28/1989 - 02/08/2013 <3

~Forever On Spread Because I don't Use My 5 a Day Like I Used To crew~

NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My two dogs

and
    Cat

(Had 2, but one died a few months ago. R>I>P).
    __
    Current Stuff I Take:
    Dymatize ISO: Banana
    Optimum Whey Gold Standard: Coffee
    Optimum Whey Turbo Chocolate
    Optimum Casein: Cookies & Cream
    Cellucor C4: Pink Lemonade
    Optimum: Amino Energy: Grape

Basic supps for daily intake.

What I want:
    Rogue R6 & All the pretty accessories.
    Rogue Bumper Plates, 160 more lbs!
    Commercial Trainer, Cable Stacks
    Anything & everything basically.

unklisha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unklisha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unklisha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unklisha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unklisha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unklisha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unklisha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unklisha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unklisha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unklisha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unklisha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my lab Hogg. He had a sister named Harley but she died and it's just him now. He is super sweet, unless you're a stranger and we aren't outside when you pull up, lol...

Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Chubby (above) and Blix aka the monster.
    Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen.

MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My 2 girls :D

Love em' to death - Bella is the brindle one and Meisha is the red/brown one

P.S All of your animals are sooo cute!!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MissFitness25; 06-21-2011 at 04:02 PM.
    *~ The best way to get me to do something is to tell me that I can't do it ~*

MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissFitness25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

1 more:)

Me and my girl Bella
    Attached Images

cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MissFitness25 View Post
    Love em' to death - Bella is the brindle one and Meisha is the red/brown one

P.S All of your animals are sooo cute!!
    oh my goodness!!! i <3 your Bullies!!!! i want to smoosh their faces!!!

i have a half English/half American bulldog named Vinny
    and an eebil basement kitty named Lydia.
    Attached Images
    I'm gonna be one to watch in 2012. Just wait and see.

Dirty Old Uncle Sam Likes His Women Fit and Trim
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136368681&page=1

*Team Amazon* Sisterhood of Iron

Originally Posted by cynthia_waz View Post
    oh my goodness!!! i <3 your Bullies!!!! i want to smoosh their faces!!!

i have a half English/half American bulldog named Vinny
    and an eebil basement kitty named Lydia.
    Aww thanks They say thanks too And your Bulldog is absolutely stunning!! And your Kitty is soo adorable!! Love it

jennn22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jennn22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jennn22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jennn22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jennn22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My little guy as a puppy.... with his 2.5# ankle weight!!!
    Attached Images