Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Pets

Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have two super adorable rescued rottweilers.

The big boy in the front is Durango. I've had him for just over two years and he's seriously the most handsome little man ever. And by little, I mean he's 130lbs, lol.

The adorable little girl is Sierra. As of wednesday she's coming in at 98lbs. Down from her usually 105 [this is good news!]. I've had her for 8 years come this April. The best snuggle buddy ever.

And for a little size comparison, here I am sitting on my Durango.

Start - 220lbs Current - 134lbs. Workout journal - www.gotthatpma.com

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. " - Og Mandino

Doesn't have bulky legs halcyonnwar's Avatar
    halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000)
    love this thread.
    "We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey"
    -Kenji Miyazawa

Should be Mandatory Reading: http://www.stumptuous.com/honesty-is-the-best-policy

Zombieland Rule 1: Cardio springerchaser's Avatar
    springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) springerchaser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Video of Harper when she was four months old. lol, first time to see the vacuum!

GOAL: I want to be more, do more, live more.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=530304163#post530304163

#1 Tire flip all the time deafbrah's Avatar
    deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow old thread old!

Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is my rotti "Bella", for some reason she has medium length hair (even though shes full breed - we breed her ourselves).

Shes a hand full, but we still love her.

Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Uh oh...not a pet thread!

It is so great to see everyone's pets! I is also really cool to see so many bird owners. I had a lovebird named harley that died just after i moved to Texas He was so wonderful and I do miss him lots!

Also grew up with a springer spaniel who was the most wonderful dog. She passed away when i was 19 and it was the hardest time of my life.

Okay this is my time to do some happy dog mom bragging. We have three wqonderful amazing dogs. All three are rescues and mutts, Shelby, the eldest is a rottie mix, bailey is the middle and she is a catahoula/australian shepard mix and Cooper is the puppy and he is a lab mix (totally black but only 38lbs...kinda like a lab puppy forever). They are pretty much our children and we take them everywhere with us.

Here are a few pics of when we took them canoeing. They actually had a lot of fun and we plan to take them again this year. They also fly with us in out small airplane and bailey went swiming with the dolphins this year in S. Padre Texas.
    Attached Images

I am aware of the irony. humblegenius's Avatar
    humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    About three years old the day the picked up our second lab and introduced it to our first one.

So the pup is now 3 and the other is 6.

The two rules of life, never waste a hard on and never trust a fart.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed. Oh wow, look, a blue car.

SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my horse-dog Reilly (Irish Wolfhound) and his sidekick Bouncer (the little maltese on the couch behind him).
    Attached Images

Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Male pastel ball python - MAC.

We have 7 other ball pythons, but they are carrying recessive traits that aren't visible and they look just like a normal ball.

This is Bianca, my rescue kitty. Found her outside in the middle of winter at 3 weeks old. She is skittish like no other, but we love her.

We breed rats. Here are some recent blue dumbo rex babies.

Mama rat died after this litter, so I had to bottle feed an entire litter. Only lost 1 baby (the runt) in the process.

Milk mustache!!

These are my babies. Satin long haired siamese mice. They are SO sweet and curious. Never ever bite and look like little cotton balls with legs. In these pics are "dolly" and "sam" -NOT SNAKE FOOD. They are triple recessive traits, which is kind of a big deal in the rodent world.
    Hard work = Hard body.

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh those rats are so cute My children love rodents as pets but they don't last long

Great photos folks - keep them coming
    When I miss you, I don?t have to go far ? I just have to look inside my heart because that?s where I?ll find you.

If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough."

Esther Pauline Friedman

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Glamorous View Post

In these pics are "dolly" and "sam" -NOT SNAKE FOOD.

I love your babies! And I was just about to ask whether they were snake food or not.

I breed mice, and once got the sexing horribly wrong. I inadvertently left a male in with a group of females, and ALL the girls got pregnant. Ended up with 100+ little babies, so I had to take the entire lot to the humane society. But I stood speechless when the girl at the desk took a look at my box o' mice, and immediately called the local 'Hawk Sanctuary,' announcing that they just got a load of 'pinkies.' Hey, but it is what it is, and the carnivores have to eat too.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

justass will become famous soon enough. (+50) justass will become famous soon enough. (+50) justass will become famous soon enough. (+50) justass will become famous soon enough. (+50) justass will become famous soon enough. (+50) justass will become famous soon enough. (+50) justass will become famous soon enough. (+50) justass will become famous soon enough. (+50) justass will become famous soon enough. (+50) justass will become famous soon enough. (+50) justass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Max the cat and Chloe the dog.

We also take care of the feral cat colony in our neighborhood so there are 14 or 15 outside "kids" too.
    Attached Images
    Citius! Fortius! Altius!

www.miamifuryfootball.com

Justass of the Piece, #3.14
    Miami Fury starting center, retired roller derby player and coach and continually aspiring tough chick

danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My girlie Maya.

TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Very old thread! nice..

My baby Hayden - 2ish year old golden retriever which I got from the pound

Duke my 9 month old golden retriever pup who is still in his annoying puppy stage

The size difference.. Duke is now 83lbs!!!

And Wikki the coolest cat ever We've had him for uhh I guess almost 4 years now? He still acts like a crazy kitten He has some beautiful blue eyes.. wish this pic showed them better..

Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    okay so i have two ragdolls.

this is my little girl, sienna, affectionately nicknamed sennabear. she will be 2 in july. she is the crazy one out of the 2, she goes into random crazy moods, she almost bounces off the walls.

and this is Titan. he is 2 in march. he is the calmer one, and attacks sienna because she annoys him.

Danni xx

Follow me and my preparation for my first bikini competition - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130934703

Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    LOL. big sucky baby.
    Cutieeee!!! <3 I'm crazy about cats it's not even funny!

Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice snake by the way. Wish I had one but my mom is phobic to snakes/lizards and anything that creeps on the floor.

D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is Bucky. He is a pitbull mix.
    Attached Images

D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) D29TX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    We're discussing who is doing the dishes.
    Attached Images

Playtime....Me love sticks!!!
    Attached Images

AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I live in a mini zoo!

Roscoe. the Fawn Great Dane.

Three Cats. They seem to hate me most days for no known reason.

Two mice. My daughter's mice, but since I clean their cage and feed them, they are obviously mine.

A Ferret. I love my weasel!

A horse which is registered to my husband, but it's down south being a brood mare on my mom's ranch.

I kind of want a ball python again though. I used to have one a few years back. They are really cool.
    Kettle Bells? Bulgarian Bags? Cross Fit? Eff Yeah, on it.

Originally Posted by AlyseMcKee View Post
    I live in a mini zoo!

Roscoe. the Fawn Great Dane.

Three Cats. They seem to hate me most days for no known reason.

Two mice. My daughter's mice, but since I clean their cage and feed them, they are obviously mine.

A Ferret. I love my weasel!

A horse which is registered to my husband, but it's down south being a brood mare on my mom's ranch.

I kind of want a ball python again though. I used to have one a few years back. They are really cool.
    Nice picture! It's like the dog is doing a porn pose

AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's a hussy.

But that's how he sleeps, hogging the whole couch.
    Last edited by AlyseMcKee; 04-10-2011 at 04:29 PM.
    Kettle Bells? Bulgarian Bags? Cross Fit? Eff Yeah, on it.

madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000)
    aaahhhhh, i love this thread!!! heres my fatties:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the orange one is Frankley, and the other one is Maeby (get it??)

this didnt end well:

alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is our girl Polly. She's a resque kitty we got a few years ago. She's sweet but very afraid of people.
    Attached Images

alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And this is our Mindy. Mindy is also a resque cat. She was left at the pound because of paralyses to her hind legs. She can walk just fine though. Well sort off. She definitely has wonky legs. But she seems to be the only one who thinks there's nothing wrong with her legs. And she adopted me at the pound.
    Attached Images

kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

I have 2 doggies, one is a 9-year old Samoyed named Mako. The other is a 6-month old shih tzu named Bella. The old guy pretty much keeps to himself and sleeps all day, the baby is the sweetest thing ever!!

Karen

kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jc32 View Post
    my shih tzu ally at christmas & getting ready for the beach!

omg she is so cute!
    Karen

Registered User ChelleyCredible's Avatar
    ChelleyCredible is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChelleyCredible is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChelleyCredible is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChelleyCredible is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChelleyCredible is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChelleyCredible is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChelleyCredible is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChelleyCredible is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChelleyCredible is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChelleyCredible is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChelleyCredible is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a 6 yr old Platinum Mink Tonkinese who is CFA registered and a grand champion in cat shows. She is amazing!