ECTOMORPH-KD1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Does Double Your Strength In Gym Mean Double The Size???

i have been training for 2 month now i only do 1 set per muscle as i can increse the weight easier and lift more bench press has almost doubled and i only do max 10 reps and move up weight a set amount per muscle that allows me to get a rep range between 8 and 10! when i get to 10 i move up weight! and on and on... When will I see a big difference when you have ie doubled your strength are you surpossed to be twice as big ??? and help much appreciated

AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

In short...

Nope. Sucks but it doesn't work that way.

Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Has a lot to do with how you train and how you eat. You can get stronger without growing much, and you can get bigger without getting much stronger.
    Weight-198lbs
    Overhead Squat-158lbs
    Clean & Jerk-202lbs
    Snatch - 153lbs
    Deadlift - 400lbs

highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not at all. A guy that plays fottball with my brotehr is 130lbs and reps 200 for 10 which is really impressive for his size. You can add a lot of weight to your some lifts (to an extent) without really getting much bigger.
    "The biggest risk in life is not taking one"

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. " - John Wooden

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing"

Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dbag333 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    first off, you so far ahead of the game, it is astounding. you are doing what EVERY beginner should do. focus on strength. once you can bench 315 for reps, and squat dead 400-500 for reps, and you are still not big enough, then thinking about working out for size.

but we need more info.

how old are you? whats your previous training experience? What were your starting stats like weight, measurements and body fat%. what do you mean by big difference.

if you do not eat, you do not grow

has your bench gone from 25-50 lbs? or 100-200, or 200-400?

there will be neglible effect on visible muscle size giong from 25-50, obvious at 100-200, and you will be a beast if you go from 200-400, keeping the rep ranges right, and form PERFECT.

you are doing the foundation productive training.

If you have gained 5 lbs, that is a big difference. if you want to gain 30 lbs (of quality muscle, not flab) give yourself a year. and that is fantastic progress, even for a newbie, who is doing damn near everything right. (which is very rare)

I bet you are doing very well, but your goal are innapropriate. if you are say 5'10'' 140 and wanna be 270 lean, that is going to take YEARS. like 5-10, if you have the genetics and can eat enough to get that big. I never will have nor be able to do either. Do you wanna look like the guys in FLEX? 99.99% chance it is not going to happen. so do what you body can handle, and just enjoy moving the weight arround. in 6 months to a year when you look inthe mirror again, it will be a whole new you.

best of luck.

dbag

ECTOMORPH-KD1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

well im just gona keep on and on been doin it for 2 month and have put on16 pounds my body fat has gone up 3 % since as well from 19 % to 22 % bodyfat! Its a very long progress but it`ll be all worth it for thwe summer.