JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Draw In New People

HI, I sent you a Pm about this, but I don't think you received it. I thinking it would be a good idea to promote the website to people who are just starting to body build. I noticed a huge opurtunity on another forum I was on.

I am a member of Anandtech Off Topic Forums. It is a branch off of a computer harware website and it is huge. There are 130,000 members and each topic gets thousands of views within a minute.

Everyday, I see countless topics by people who want to get bigger. The generic answer is by people who tell them that creatine is a steroid and stay as far away from it as they can.

I countacted the forum moderator asking if I could write an FAQ on there to stop some of these stupid posts. He agreed to let me write it. He wants me to write about a good information site, workout advice, supplements, brands, etc. He said I could include one retailer of my choice

Of course, www.bodybuilding.com is a no brainer for the information site and retailer. Do you think this is a good idea to draw in a lot of new customers? Also, I am up for any advice about writing the faq.

After, I got accepted to write the Anandtech FAQ, I asked the moderators on a few other forums I am on too. I haven't received their responses yet, but they will probably let me put it up. I'll keep you updated.

I am interested in hearing your feedback on this. Also, not trying to sound like a jerk, is there any chance I could get a small discount on my next order. I am running out of Now Adam, HP Whey, HP CEE, and Now Fish Oil. Its no big deal if you can't, but a little discount would be really nice. Let me know.

JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRODR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Any feedback?

I guess the coupon isn't going to happen. No big deal. I just posted my guide on Anandtech. It was very thorough and I mentioned bodybuliding.com as my favorite site several times. The thread has generated 105 replies and 511 views in no time.

184 replies and 1206 views. It just got pinned in the hot topics section.

Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This actually doesn't sound like a bad idea.

200 replies and 1420 views. I didn't expect it to be that popular.

admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great job! We appreciate this. Emailing you now.

Thanks,
    Ryan DeLuca
    CEO, Bodybuilding.com