jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Updated Spreadsheet/Waterbury Programs

Sterno updated a spreadsheet origionally created by Tampa-Terry with a lot of Chad Waterbury's programs entered in a concise format so that you could print and take to the gym

I found this at T-nation and can’t believe how good it is. I would recommend everyone at least take a look as it is setup very well and is easy to read and follow. I am usually a lurker in this section but I have learned a lot and have not seen this posted before so I hope you guys take a look because they put a lot of effort into it and it really shows.

You can download it here:

http://216.17.22.84/...W_Programs.zip

Here is the original post by sterno:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do...ydra?id=615935

Hi,

A while back Tampa-Terry created a spreadsheet with a lot of Chad Waterbury's programs entered in a concise format so that you could print and take to the gym. I found it to be VERY helpful. I've since updated it with some of CW's recent programs and also added in some older ones that were missing from the original. It now contains the following CW programs:

Anti-Bodybuilding Hypertrophy I
    Anti-Bodybuilding Hypertrophy II
    Strength Focused Mesocycle
    SOB Training
    Triple Total Training
    Hybrid Hypertrophy
    Waterbury Method
    Total Body Training (blank)
    Total Body Training (with exercises)
    Quattro Dynamo
    Singles Club
    Big Boy Basics
    Next Big 3
    Outlaw Strength & Conditioning

It also contains a schedule outlining the order that CW has recommended doing the programs in. It is available in Excel (xls) or Adobe PDF format. If you'd like a copy, PM me with you remail address and I'll send it to you.

Sterno
    Last edited by jon4127; 10-04-2005 at 07:01 AM.

jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile

I am only going to bump this once. But I wish more people will take a look at this, they did a great job and it is exactly what I was looking for. I am sure others would like to have all the routines planed out for them in a nice easy to use spreadsheet.

In The Realm of Ooshwabla xenithon's Avatar
    xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is indeed a great file with great programs. Have tried a few with good results. However, you got the url wrong

Here is the fixed version

That's what you get for simple cut & paste jobs

X

Ha that figures!

Computers > Me

Frink_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frink_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frink_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frink_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frink_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frink_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frink_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frink_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frink_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frink_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frink_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They got alot of greate feedback on Anti-Bodybuilding Hypertrophy. Definatly worth checking out.
    Keep it simple. Allways Think positive. It workes really well. You'd be surprised how easy it is when you don't over analyze.

Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow. That is awesome. Someone put in a lot of work on this .

Thanks

Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reps!!!! Good find!!

AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Nice. Thanks man.

Thumbs up

thanks for the reps. i did rep back