Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up ON 100% Whey - Mocha Cappuccino

Hello, I received this tub yesterday from the store here along with the Pumpkin Pie flavor which I already reviewed so I figured I'd share what I thought about this flavor too.

Taste 10/10- I friggin loved it. I mixed two scoops this morning in about 10 ounces of water. I always use less water then recommended so that I get more of the taste. I bought this little 1lb tub for my desk at work to drink in the morning to get my little coffee fix. You can definetely taste the cappuccino/coffee and the mocha for sure. You even get the coffee after taste, cracks me up. Overall I loved it, therefore it got a 10.

Mixability 10/10- Mixed perfect in the shaker as usual.

Price 9/10- The price is just about average I think...can't really complain there as I'm used to it.

I seriously hope the folks at ON decided to make this in a larger tub as I have finaly found my favorite flavor!! Good job ON...it kicked ass!!
    Last edited by Kendzlic; 12-06-2007 at 05:27 AM.

cgervais45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cgervais45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cgervais45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cgervais45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cgervais45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cgervais45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cgervais45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cgervais45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cgervais45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cgervais45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cgervais45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah man the flavor ROCKS! The new Caramel one is good to...try it out. Its one of the best Mocha flavors I've tried....it remindes me of syntha-6 mocha without all the fat in it.
    I Love the pain bodybuilding gives me! HAHAHA!
    Train like a Beast and eat like a Beast you will become a Beast!

MortalKombat2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ordered a 1lb. tub of this just because of your review. It definitely was worth trying. Love this flavor! I hope they sell it in at least a 2lb. tub soon.

massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice review, Strawberry Bannana is also really good, almost too good to be protein =X
    Currently Stacking:

Universal Storm
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Torrent
    ON 100% Whey

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for the honest review, pumpkin is one of my favorites also
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the review. BSN Syntha 6 Mochachino was my all time favorite flavor of protien but ON is my favorite manufacturer and I like their low carb, low fat profile. I can't wait to order a can of this stuff.