christine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy female bodybuilding help

HELP............please. i was wondering if anyone had some advice to help me. i am a 20 year old female. i am 5'5 and weigh 180. i have been working out since i was 15. for a while it worked great i gained a lot of muscle and strength but after a while i start getting puffy and bloated. i eat well and exercise 3-5 times a week. i don't take any supplements! should i? if so which ones? how can i get rid of my fat deposits and replace them with muscle. i have only ever lifted and done cardios. what am i doing wrong? i hope that someone will read this and be able to help me. i have a great schedule so i can change my routine around. please help.

aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe it's your diet. Post a typical day and break down the percentages of protein/carbs/fat.
    Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

pammii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    like april dawn said it could be your diet, and if its just lately youve been getting puffy then it could be something else thats causing you to retain water (odema)

hopefully all you need is a little change in diet
    "oh crap.....i shouldn't have eaten those coco pops"

- my brother

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yep, nutrition is just as important as cardio and training when it comes to sheding excess bodyfat. Tell us exactly what you eat and when you eat it.
    MsFit