Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RickRoss View Post
    Some of the great wide receivers Brady has had from 2001-2006:

Reche Caldwell
    David Patten
    David Givens
    Deion Branch
    Troy Brown
    Fred Coleman
    Bert Emannuel
    Jermaine Wiggins
    Bethel Johnson
    JJ Stokes
    Dedric Ward
    Andre Davis
    Tim Dwight
    Jabar Gaffney
    Doug Gabriel
    Chad Jackson

From that list only Troy Brown has been to the Pro Bowl and that was an amazing 1 time, when another WR got injured. Out of 17 WR listed for Brady only 1 went to the Pro Bowl. Barely.

Manning for most of his career had Marvin Harrison! A top 3 WR in the league and 8 time pro bowler. He's had Reggie Wayne, another pro bowler, and dallas clark and brandon stokely. Talent wise Manning has had the advantage over brady for WR, but you're saying with the WRs i listed brady had from 2001-2006, manning would put up better numbers with them? Get with it.
    Wow those are some crappy Wide Outs lol
    "You Must Show No Mercy..Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you.. For your greatness will silence them all"

Instagram @allbusinessfitness

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeRichBuffalo

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some of the great wide receivers Brady has had from 2001-2006:

Reche Caldwell
    David Patten
    David Givens
    Deion Branch
    Troy Brown
    Fred Coleman
    Bert Emannuel
    Jermaine Wiggins
    Bethel Johnson
    JJ Stokes
    Dedric Ward
    Andre Davis
    Tim Dwight
    Jabar Gaffney
    Doug Gabriel
    Chad Jackson

From that list only Troy Brown has been to the Pro Bowl and that was an amazing 1 time, when another WR got injured. Out of 17 WR listed for Brady only 1 went to the Pro Bowl. Barely.
    and during that time, he broke 4000 yards once in 6 years, and never had more than 28 TDs.

So yes, Brady has done well in a system that ideally suits him. He is an excellent QB with great pocket mobility and instincts, but it is still way too flippin' soon to judge his place in history.

3 SB rings could easily be 1, were it not for Vinateri. The Pats fans quickly forget that.

I'm not saying Brady isn't outstanding or that he isn't a great leader. I'm just saying that the "he won 3 SB's" argument is a pile of BS. He was barely better than the other team's QB, but NE's excellent defense and outstanding kicker pulled him through.

Bottom line - NE epitomizes what it means to be a TEAM.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't see why so many people think GREAT QBs have to have so many rings. A QB can be GREAT without ever going to a SB. If their defense sucks, there's nothing the QB can do to fix that. I agree that Brady is the best of this era, but I wouldn't say he's the best ever just yet. I think that he will be by the time he retires, but he's got some more time to go before he gets there. He is so calm and collective when he needs to be. Perfect QB to have on your team. I'd be perfectly happy with him or Favre. Peyton is also an excellent QB, but I think Favre and Brady are better picks. Brady is also surrounded by more talent than the other two IMO. The Pats have had really good everything the past few years. Good coaching, players, etc. The Pats o-line is also a big contribution to his greatness.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kethnaab View Post
    and during that time, he broke 4000 yards once in 6 years, and never had more than 28 TDs.

So yes, Brady has done well in a system that ideally suits him. He is an excellent QB with great pocket mobility and instincts, but it is still way too flippin' soon to judge his place in history.

3 SB rings could easily be 1, were it not for Vinateri. The Pats fans quickly forget that.

I'm not saying Brady isn't outstanding or that he isn't a great leader. I'm just saying that the "he won 3 SB's" argument is a pile of BS. He was barely better than the other team's QB, but NE's excellent defense and outstanding kicker pulled him through.

Bottom line - NE epitomizes what it means to be a TEAM.
    Get out of here with vinatieri. Who put vinatieri in a position to make those kicks when they were no where near field goal range. Drew Bledsoe and Vinatieri were teammates for years and Drew didn't win a super bowl. They played one full year under belichick together and didn't do ****. Get out of here. You're always pointing to vinatieri like brady never had to make the plays to get vinatieri into fg position. No one forgets that except you who thinks vinatieri kicks 100 yard field goals to win super bowls.

Vinatieri didn't become an excellent kicker until Brady came along. No one spoke of him before Brady's tenure and he was in the league since 96. Just like no one spoke of the Pats defense, who were 5-11 and 1-3 during Brady's rookie and second year, before he took over. As soon as Brady takes over everyone is the reason for the success of the Pats except Brady.

"He was barely better than the other teams qb" is a pile of BS. 3 rings and the numbers he's put up with the talent around him, he's already cemented his place in history. He's not a Bradshaw that had the steeler's defense, other than seymour and maybe Harrison, the pats don't have any sure fire locks for the hall of fame like people like to make it out to be.

Registered User ShamusTheFamous's Avatar
    ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brady is a douche...

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're always pointing to vinatieri like brady never had to make the plays to get vinatieri into fg position. No one forgets that except you who thinks vinatieri kicks 100 yard field goals to win super bowls.
    no, I don't "forget" who put him into field goal position. I do recognize that Vinateri kicked 2 field goals > 40 yards as time was expiring to win the first 2 Super Bowls for NE.

Let's do a quick recap, shall we?

vs. the Rams. Ty Law, pick 6. Otis Smith returns another pick to the Rams 33, which resulted in a Vinateri field goal. Brady led a very nice drive at the end of the game, but Vinateri still had to boot a 48-yarder for the win.

Brady - 145 yards, 1 TD
    Warner - 365 yards, 1 TD, 2 picks

vs. Carolina, Vinateri missed 1 and had another blocked. Delhomme got sacked and the Pats recovered one inside the Panther 20. Brady threw a pick on 3rd and goal, and that awesome "winning drive" of Brady's to get Vinateri in field goal position was after the damn kickoff went out of bounds and NE started at their 40 yard line. Sorry, but that doesn't quite compare to "The Drive"

Brady - 354 yards, 3 TDs, 1 int (in the red zone)
    Delhomme - 323 yards, 3 TDs, 0 picks

vs. Philly, Harrison had a pair of picks including one on the Pats' own 4, Bruschi had a another pick, and Brady fumbled on the Eagles' 4 yard line (another red zone turnover in the Super Bowl by Brady)

Originally Posted by RickRoss
    Vinatieri didn't become an excellent kicker until Brady came along. No one spoke of him before Brady's tenure and he was in the league since 96.
    probably because he hadn't been in the Super Bowl. Not sure what your point was there.

Just like no one spoke of the Pats defense, who were 5-11 and 1-3 during Brady's rookie and second year, before he took over. As soon as Brady takes over everyone is the reason for the success of the Pats except Brady.
    is everything completely black and white to you, or are you able to detect shades of gray? I ask, because it seems you aren't capable of detecting anything resembling a middle ground.

"He was barely better than the other teams qb" is a pile of BS.
    i'm talking about in the SBs those years. Brady had 1 TD and one worthwhile drive in that SB against the Rams. He had a solid game vs. Carolina but had a red zone pick and was matched by Delhomme. He played solid against Philly, but fumbled once inside the 5-yard line and McNabb outgained him by over 100 yards.

As I said in the post earlier, the Patriots were an outstanding TEAM. Brady was (and still is) an outstanding QB, and I've said that over and over and over again, but blind homers like you seem to only read the bad and then you throw a tantrum before reading between the lines.

dontcare will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontcare will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontcare will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontcare will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontcare will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontcare will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontcare will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontcare will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontcare will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontcare will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontcare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Greatest of all-time?
    Not right now. If he finishes his career at the same pace, he'll come up in the argument.
    I'd still put Montana, Elway, Tarkenton, Marino (even despite super bowls) ahead of him. That's only to name a few.
    The thing with Brady is. If the Patriots win more Superbowls, he will be remembered for it. Years from now when people bring up the Patriots of the 2000's, Brady will be the face. Because if he continues to win Super Bowls, he and Belichik will be the constants.

hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kethnaab View Post
    the guys who beat the Ravens 38-7, y'know...the same Ravens that beat the Patriots this past week but had the game taken from them because of retarded calls?

I RARELY call BS on the officiating, but this one was bad.

and I HATE the frickin' Ravens.

vs. Steelers, Ravens total offense - 104 yards (64 rushing, 40 passing), 7 points
    vs. Patriots, Ravens total offense - 376 yards (166 rushing, 210 passing), 24 points
    Bad calls cost games. Great teams dont make retarded calls like that.

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by beer n brats View Post
    lol. he isnt even the best qb of his era.
    Still salty nearly 12 years later lool.

Originally Posted by Kevintensity View Post
    i agree

noone can touch this guy right now

he'll end up with like 7 rings
    Strong predictions.

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i agree

My god

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I don't see why so many people think GREAT QBs have to have so many rings. A QB can be GREAT without ever going to a SB. If their defense sucks, there's nothing the QB can do to fix that. I agree that Brady is the best of this era, but I wouldn't say he's the best ever just yet. I think that he will be by the time he retires, but he's got some more time to go before he gets there. He is so calm and collective when he needs to be. Perfect QB to have on your team. I'd be perfectly happy with him or Favre. Peyton is also an excellent QB, but I think Favre and Brady are better picks. Brady is also surrounded by more talent than the other two IMO. The Pats have had really good everything the past few years. Good coaching, players, etc. The Pats o-line is also a big contribution to his greatness.
    Stfu, you stupid piece of ****. Go back to school.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That guys not too bad

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol @ this thread

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see absolutely nothing has changed.

Anyone else notice that beer and brats was quoted as USA Kid?
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by user23960508710783 View Post
    Please explain this to me: How is it that the Patriots win a lot of big games and a few Superbowls, on the strength of the fact that they are a team-effort all the way through, no one man more important than the next, everybody has a role, no one is irreplaceable, etc. etc.

And then, from the benefits of that team effort, everyone then turns around and says things like "And Tom Brady is the best ever."

Isn't it either "the Patriots are a balanced team where no one player is more important than the other" OR "Tom Brady is the best"?
    He is the most accomplished, on the most successful team, due especially to his play late in meaningful games.

1+1=2 now kick rocks, squirt.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    He is the most accomplished, on the most successful team, due especially to his play late in meaningful games.

1+1=2 now kick rocks, squirt.
    Lol at you insulting someone who posted that over 11 years ago, idiot.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i agree

ObamaNotBad.gif
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    12 years later and he’s somehow even GOATier.

Brady’s career can split into at least 2, possibly 3 HOF worthy ones

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wsuwarrior View Post
    Well, the Patriots did...the towelboy won three superbowls too.
    Lmao. This guy use to be the biggest troll on here.

pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by beer n brats View Post
    lol. he isnt even the best qb of his era.
    Lol'd so hard seeing 12-04-2007 by this post... and he's still going strong. Not sure if amazing or sad.

Stratisfear is just really nice. (+1000) Stratisfear is just really nice. (+1000) Stratisfear is just really nice. (+1000) Stratisfear is just really nice. (+1000) Stratisfear is just really nice. (+1000) Stratisfear is just really nice. (+1000) Stratisfear is just really nice. (+1000) Stratisfear is just really nice. (+1000) Stratisfear is just really nice. (+1000) Stratisfear is just really nice. (+1000) Stratisfear is just really nice. (+1000)
    I admire the consistency. ^

Also - pretty amazing how if you split Tom’s career into two, you have two hall of fame careers.
    *Bulking for life crew*

*Everyday is rest day crew*

*Asterisk crew*

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 128 View Post
    12 years later and he’s somehow even GOATier.

Brady’s career can split into at least 2, possibly 3 HOF worthy ones
    GOATier? lol learn english ****. if anything it would be G'erOAT. Greater of All Time
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by user23960508710783 View Post
    If you ever pass through Chicago, turn on the sports radio for some of the most disgusting, ass-licking homoeroticism you'll ever hear. It sets a new low.

Some other things that pass for truth?

"Brian Urlacher is the best defensive player in the history of the game."

"Mike Brown is a Hall-of-Famer."

"Lovie Smith is a genius."

And on, and on. I have no idea what Boston sports radio is like, but it couldn't be worse than Chicago -- maybe it is as bad, but it could not possibly be any worse.
    Lmao some things never change

CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seeing Beers n Brats as the first response should get him some award or something.

I aspire for this level of consistency.
    Hi