Closed Thread
Page 124 of 421 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,720 of 12628
    pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Diet & Supplement Info

The Diet:

The premise of the diet is high protein, moderate fat, and very low carbs (no direct sources of carbs). During this diet, the brain goes into ketosis, and uses ketone bodies (fats) for energy. The energy requirements by the body can virtually be completely supplied by fats (which you'll be taking in plenty of). The only activity that uses carbs will be the weight workout which may use 40-50g per workout. You will get this 40-50g indirectly through the foods you eat. As a backup, the re-feed meal, or re-feed day you'll be having once per week will provide a storehouse of glycogen (glucose) in case of emergency. So, very little gluconeogenesis in the liver will be occurring. Remember, it takes 3-6 days to get into a strong ketosis where your brain is using ketone bodies (fats), instead of carbs, for energy. Be patient.

Re-feed:

After you complete 2 solid weeks (at least 14 days) on the diet, start having a re-feed meal, or re-feed day once per week. Its up to you to figure out which one works best for you. HAVE YOUR RE-FEED ON THE SAME DAY EVERY WEEK, and if you choose a one meal re-feed, make it the last meal of the day. Eat what you are craving, but try to avoid trans fats. (hydrogenated oil)

Cardio:

Cardio should be performed first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach. Do it at low intensity (under 125-130-bpm heart rate). This will ensure that you use FAT as a fuel source since as your heart rate increases; carbohydrates begin to become the preferred fuel of choice for the body. When on a low carb diet, you're body will break down muscle and turn that into carbs. Remember, Fat CANNOT be changed into carbs. Therefore, for bodybuilding, the rule of cardio should be LONG DURATION, LOW INTENSITY. Start with 30 minutes, 7 days per week, and work your way up to 45 minutes, 7 days per week. If you need to go up, you can, but don?t go over an hour in one session. If you need more, start adding cardio immediately post-workout.

Training:

Training should be high intensity, lower volume, and a rep range of 6-8. Some may be able to perform 8-10 reps.

Important Keto Supplements:

Essential Polyunsaturates:
    -Omega-3 Fish Oil (DHA and EPA) 1000mg 3-6 xs per day

Monounsaturated Fats:
    -Macadamia nut oil
    -Extra virgin olive oil
    -Avocado oil
    Monounsaturated fats are NOT essential; but, they ARE very heart healthy.

Berry Green: All natural supplement supplying 20 organic berries and greens in a pure vegecap. Berry Green also supplies the body with live active cultures (probiotics)

Psyllium or sugar-free Metamucil: (fiber supplement) 1-teaspoon 2 xs per day, morning and at night mix with 4-6 oz of water. (Work your way to 3tsp per day)

Pure Creatine-(no carbs) (2 xs per day, morning and post-workout shake)
    Leucine- (5g 2 xs per day, Pre and Post-workout shakes)
    Whey Isolate-(with 0g fat and 0g carbs)
    Multi-Vitamin-(every day)-(with breakfast)
    Sea salt-(salt all your food)-(need a high sodium intake)
    Coral Calcium- (1500mg per day)-(with meal #2 and before bed)

Other supplements:

NAC- (liver support/antioxidant)-(600mg 2 xs per day)
    IDS Glutamine/MSM- (1 serving with breakfast and 1 with meal#4)
    Cinnulin PF- (1 serving with creatine in the post-workout shake)
    Vitamin C- (500mg 2x per day)-(pre-workout and before bed)
    Vitamin E- (400IU 2x per day)-(with meal #2 and #4)

mklgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can I still take n.o explode b4 my workout? because 3 scoops is equivalent to 18 carbs =\

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mklgee View Post
    Can I still take n.o explode b4 my workout? because 3 scoops is equivalent to 18 carbs =\
    No.

freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've had a go planning my meals for this diet and would this still work, are there too much carbs? I know the protein has a fair bit of carbs but i have a quarter of a bucket left and want to use it up first before i buy more protein with no or very little carbs.

Weight Lifting Addict Ethan Carr's Avatar
    Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by freestyller View Post
    I've had a go planning my meals for this diet and would this still work, are there too much carbs? I know the protein has a fair bit of carbs but i have a quarter of a bucket left and want to use it up first before i buy more protein with no or very little carbs.

What protein do you use that has ~6g carbs per serving? Maybe switch that to SciVation whey that only has 1g of carb/serving and drop the broccoli and replace with a salad. That would take out about 30g of your carbs.

All in all, 64g carb to way to high. Try to keep it under 40g daily.
    [IIFYM].[Spring Cutters Crew]

6'4" / -12.1lbs

Get Shredded or Die Mirin'

Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mklgee View Post
    no way.

6'4" / -12.1lbs

Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    quick questions

1. on the meat am I aloud to use all the seasonings such as garlic powder, black pepper, red pepper (powder), even some lemon juice?

2. The protein powder I use (optimum whey protein) 2 scoops (50grams of protein) is 8g of CARBS. and im drinking 3 shakes a day. That's 24 grams of carbs just from shakes. Is that to much? Only other source of carbs im getting is i guess from the almonds and olive oil... still should be under 40 grams i think

3. Also the protein contains Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop. ill be taking 2 scoops in one shake. Is this ok?
    Last edited by Amir689; 02-03-2009 at 09:06 PM.

freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freestyller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use vital strength protein. I guess I am going to have to fork out more cash for a low carb protein and swap the broccoli for salad than it should work. Thanks

yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey guys, quick question: is it alright, if for my fatty protein meal, i have 2 quarter-pound beef patties, and just forget about the fish? the beef is cheaper, and its easier for me to calculate my macros. that would be 8oz beef, with the salad and oil, for my fatty protein meal. (and i don't have to go back to fish lol)

eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yoyohello View Post
    hey guys, quick question: is it alright, if for my fatty protein meal, i have 2 quarter-pound beef patties, and just forget about the fish? the beef is cheaper, and its easier for me to calculate my macros. that would be 8oz beef, with the salad and oil, for my fatty protein meal. (and i don't have to go back to fish lol)
    yeah beef is considered a fatty protein source.
    no pain no gain

bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cant afford 6 omega3 eggs for ?1.60 at tesco so im using normal ones!

Im also drinking 2 glasses of coke zero a day cus i need the caffein and bloat it gives to fill me up!

how many mg caffein a day is ok??

yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eds133 View Post
    yeah beef is considered a fatty protein source.
    awesome

Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    cant afford 6 omega3 eggs for ?1.60 at tesco so im using normal ones!

Im also drinking 2 glasses of coke zero a day cus i need the caffein and bloat it gives to fill me up!

how many mg caffein a day is ok??
    i have no idea; but a few posts back someone mentioned not to go over 8g a day LOL. i would keep it as low as possible (with the hydroxycut, i will be getting about 600mg caffeine per day)

iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay, i was bored last night and looking up recipes for another possible way of eating the eggs in the morning. This recipe is a combination of smoked salmon and eggs and heavy cream.

I guess you could use a little bit of olive oil and take out the butter as well as the chives and cut down on the amt of heavy cream.

Does anyone see a problem with this recipe?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/r...ews/index.html

# 1/4 pound sliced smoked salmon
    # 12 eggs
    # 1/2 cup heavy cream
    # Salt and freshly ground black pepper
    # 2 tablespoons butter
    # 12 to 15 blades of fresh chives, finely chopped

Directions

Reserve 2 slices of salmon for garnish. Chop the remaining salmon into very small pieces.

Whisk your eggs and cream together. Add 1/2 of your chopped chives and season eggs with salt and pepper. Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Melt butter in the pan and add eggs. Scramble eggs with a wooden spoon. Do not cook eggs until dry. When eggs have come together but remain wet, stir in chopped salmon. Remove pan from the stove and place on a trivet. Garnish the eggs with remaining salmon and chives and serve right out of the warm pan.
    Last edited by iamjason82; 02-04-2009 at 09:22 AM.

Originally Posted by iamjason82 View Post
    Okay, i was bored last night and looking up recipes for another possible way of eating the eggs in the morning. This recipe is a combination of smoked salmon and eggs and heavy cream.

I guess you could use a little bit of olive oil and take out the butter as well as the chives and cut down on the amt of heavy cream.

Does anyone see a problem with this recipe?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/r...ews/index.html

# 1/4 pound sliced smoked salmon
    # 12 eggs
    # 1/2 cup heavy cream
    # Salt and freshly ground black pepper
    # 2 tablespoons butter
    # 12 to 15 blades of fresh chives, finely chopped

Directions

Reserve 2 slices of salmon for garnish. Chop the remaining salmon into very small pieces.

Whisk your eggs and cream together. Add 1/2 of your chopped chives and season eggs with salt and pepper. Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Melt butter in the pan and add eggs. Scramble eggs with a wooden spoon. Do not cook eggs until dry. When eggs have come together but remain wet, stir in chopped salmon. Remove pan from the stove and place on a trivet. Garnish the eggs with remaining salmon and chives and serve right out of the warm pan.

butter is made from milk right? no butter. i seriously dont know how you guys can NOT like eggs; that's my favorite food, i eatem all the time

iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamjason82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    butter is made from milk right? no butter. i seriously dont know how you guys can NOT like eggs; that's my favorite food, i eatem all the time
    yeah, no butter, a little bit of olive oil instead.

the question is using the heavy cream. can we use heavy cream. i normally like eggs, but when i have that many eggs, its gets sorta hard to down 'em towards the end.

the question is using the heavy cream. can we use heavy cream. i normally like eggs, but when i have that many eggs, its gets sorta hard to down 'em towards the end.
    well, this is what i do: i crack 7 eggs (normal kind); i take out 4 of the yokes with a spoon; then i whisk the bowl of eggs; then i put it in a frying pan.

have you tried that? or you just dont like the taste of plain egg?

well, this is what i do: i crack 7 eggs (normal kind); i take out 4 of the yokes with a spoon; then i whisk the bowl of eggs; then i put it in a frying pan.

have you tried that? or you just dont like the taste of plain egg?
    i used a cup of egg whites (carton) and 2 whole eggs. whisked it. added salt and pepper to taste, fried it with light olive oil so it wouldnt stick.

i used a cup of egg whites (carton) and 2 whole eggs. whisked it. added salt and pepper to taste, fried it with light olive oil so it wouldnt stick.
    i dunno man, i guess you could use some of the artificial sweetener that Dave allows in this diet (i dont know if its splenda or stevia or what), and make sweet-eggs. they taste pretty good actually

i dunno man, i guess you could use some of the artificial sweetener that Dave allows in this diet (i dont know if its splenda or stevia or what), and make sweet-eggs. they taste pretty good actually
    haha, i think it's stevia. i'll just stop being a puss, man up and eat em' ... lol. i was just tryin to get a bit creative w/ the ways to make it. but, in the end, why change something when it works so well.

i MIGHT eat some smoked salmon and cut down on the amount of eggs instead. just eat a combo of the 2 and as long as i get the 40-50g of protein in.

haha, i think it's stevia. i'll just stop being a puss, man up and eat em' ... lol. i was just tryin to get a bit creative w/ the ways to make it. but, in the end, why change something when it works so well.

i MIGHT eat some smoked salmon and cut down on the amount of eggs instead. just eat a combo of the 2 and as long as i get the 40-50g of protein in.
    sounds good; just keep your macros in check. i'm cutting the salmon out for a little while; gonna stick to beef lol.

eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eds133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

towards the end if i am having trouble downing them what i do is put some eggs in my mouth and then put some water in my mouth.. then just chew a bit and swallow.. i find it helps me get them down easier if i am getting full
    no pain no gain

towards the end if i am having trouble downing them what i do is put some eggs in my mouth and then put some water in my mouth.. then just chew a bit and swallow.. i find it helps me get them down easier if i am getting full
    when you say "get them down" are you implying that the eggs fill you up quickly, so it's hard to finish them, or are you saying that you guys dont like the taste, so you feel like vomiting when you put them in your mouth?

KieNasty94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KieNasty94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KieNasty94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KieNasty94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KieNasty94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KieNasty94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KieNasty94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KieNasty94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KieNasty94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KieNasty94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KieNasty94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3rd day in, and looking good. Starting to see more definition in my abs/obliques, and still having good training sessions, but I have a question. For the lean protein meal would this be acceptable:

Tuna - 180 calories, 1.5 g fat (0 saturated), 39 g protien
    3 TBSP Omega smart balance mayo - 150 calories, 13.5 g fat (0 saturated, 3 poly, 6 mono), 6g carbs (0 sugar)

Is that a fair substitute for the chicken and almonds, or no?

bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bradhore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KieNasty94 View Post
    3rd day in, and looking good. Starting to see more definition in my abs/obliques, and still having good training sessions, but I have a question. For the lean protein meal would this be acceptable:

Tuna - 180 calories, 1.5 g fat (0 saturated), 39 g protien
    3 TBSP Omega smart balance mayo - 150 calories, 13.5 g fat (0 saturated, 3 poly, 6 mono), 6g carbs (0 sugar)

Is that a fair substitute for the chicken and almonds, or no?

Yes tuna is fine, make sure its 1 and 1/2 tin though else your not getting enough calories in that meal. also add a tablespoon of extra olive oil to it aswell for essiant fats, and vinegar too if need be. Yeah you can have it instead of the chicken meal if you want

Just scramble your eggs and put them in the microwave for 3 1/2 mins.
    then eat then plain. taste good! better than boiled, although slow boiling them is better

Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    Just scramble your eggs and put them in the microwave for 3 1/2 mins.
    then eat then plain. taste good! better than boiled, although slow boiling them is better
    i scramble mine... i just tend to get full towards the end and to get the rest of them down i just take it like a pill.. i love my eggs i just get full from them easily
    no pain no gain

Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amir689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Amir689 View Post
    quick questions

1. on the meat am I aloud to use all the seasonings such as garlic powder, black pepper, red pepper (powder), even some lemon juice?

2. The protein powder I use (optimum whey protein) 2 scoops (50grams of protein) is 8g of CARBS. and im drinking 3 shakes a day. That's 24 grams of carbs just from shakes. Is that to much? Only other source of carbs im getting is i guess from the almonds and olive oil... still should be under 40 grams i think

3. Also the protein contains Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop. ill be taking 2 scoops in one shake. Is this ok?
    Anyone? =)

Anyone? =)
    quick questions

---------------------i am not so sure red pepper is allowed (he explicitly says not to include it in the salad, so that is my deduction. he says spices are fine. for the record, i use chili powder, which has chilli, cumin, salt, garlic, oregano, natural flavouring (whatever that is), and anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide). i also used hot pepper sauce a few times, just for fun. it's better if you do NOT use it.

-----------------i believe its 3g carbs, i might be wrong. make sure you weigh out each scoop, and make sure its the right serving size (i believe its 30.4g). don't go over 40g carbs in the entire DAY, and no more than 8 in ONE MEAL. i dont think EVOO should have carbs in it.....i use ON for 1 of my shakes, but i only use less than 1.5 scoops (i don't take that much protein per meal, just around 35g).

-------------------are you talking about the ON? or is this a different protein? lol you copied that "glutamine precursors" from the label huh? just use the guidelines i set above; unless this is a different shake you're talking about.

i hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions/concerns. good luck

now answer one of my questions.....

how do you make the font bold in your answers? and how do you insert smileys and stuff????

now answer one of my questions.....

how do you make the font bold in your answers? and how do you insert smileys and stuff????
    Just put a b inside of [] then type the text you want bolded to the right of that and then on the other end put a /b inside of [].

it looks like this: text

smileys are easy, just type : ) without the space. you can make different ones too.. it will look like this:
    Last edited by Ethan Carr; 02-04-2009 at 02:34 PM.

6'4" / -12.1lbs

Closed Thread
Page 124 of 421 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast