Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Abezobchuk View Post
    Holy balls bro, you should only eat one can a week!?
    Read my post. I would say Tuna is as safe to eat as chicken, but I wouldn't recommend eating 40+ cans a week just in case...
    Bench: 285
    Squat : 315
    Deadlift: 425

But at the cost of what? MartinFultz's Avatar
    MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd say 1 can a week is people being overly paranoid... then again what the hell do I know? I put down 2 today alone lol. It says to slowly work it into your diet, and 1 can a day after however long probably isn't going to have any negative effects. So I think 1 can every 1-3 days for maybe a month then gradually increasing it would be your best bet. Just can't believe they'd sell anything that toxic in walmart lol
    Donald Tromp for president crew

Tradecel master race crew

Anti-cope crew call out all copers on site crew

P00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i eat 425g of tuna per day for 7 days a week for $1.89 a can here in aussie

USMCDevilDog45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The best article on Tuna

Read the link before for the best article about tuna with science to back it up. There is no clear cut answer but this article gives the pros/cons of each

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4122663&highlight=tuna

Stunt Professional WhiteKnight4U's Avatar
    WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by USMCDevilDog45 View Post
    Read the link before for the best article about tuna with science to back it up. There is no clear cut answer but this article gives the pros/cons of each

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4122663&highlight=tuna
    This thread got necroed 4 times. You've had your account almost four years and this is your first post? lmfao. .. .

"If death is victory; how afraid of life can we be?"
    "In order to be brave or courageous, you must first be consumed with fear, for a person who is not afraid cannot be brave."
    Invert Y-axis crew

ethanetebari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ethanetebari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ethanetebari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ethanetebari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ethanetebari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ethanetebari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ethanetebari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ethanetebari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ethanetebari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ethanetebari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ethanetebari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Mercury poisoning causes brain damage. I think that can account for many of the posts in this thread.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Semoirethe View Post
    I would say Tuna is as safe to eat as chicken...
    No. No. No.

See, Quantitative approach for incorporating methylmercury risks and omega-3 fatty acid benefits in developing species-specific fish consumption advice. Ginsberg GL, et al. Environ Health Perspect. 2009 Feb;117(2):267-75. Full text at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...HP-117-267.pdf

TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by acidking View Post
    i lived on tuna for 8 years, i ate no meat or chicken, just tuna day and night, all kinds of tuna, blue fin tuna, yellow fin tuna, albacore tuna, i am still alive ... but anyway it doesn't have fat, so now i choose meat and stopped the tuna.
    Being a middle aged bluefin tuna myself and being smarter than most primates I have constructed a waterproof computer from kelp, rocks and various items from a nearby shipwreck. finding a power source under the sea was indeed difficult but I managed to black mail an electric eal into providing me with adequete energy. This of course all in an effort to join the compelling conversation here, I for one agree with this comment 100 percent. Humans should cease in abusing my race or we will eventually get angry enough to seek revenge. That is all, I bid you good day.
    *Misc Horse Head crew*
    *Positivity crew*
    *We're all gonna make it brah crew*
    *Working Online crew*
    *Online Entrepreneur crew*
    *Make $1 mill before age 23 crew*

monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    No. No. No.

See, Quantitative approach for incorporating methylmercury risks and omega-3 fatty acid benefits in developing species-specific fish consumption advice. Ginsberg GL, et al. Environ Health Perspect. 2009 Feb;117(2):267-75. Full text at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...HP-117-267.pdf
    are you kidding me? its fish eat it
    Strive for progress, not perfection.

Current log-
    Ansi Nutrition Xtreme Shock Sponsored Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155621053&p=1105840553#post1105840553

ErgoGenix Sponsored ErgoStack Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152260913

MuscleTech Sponsored Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152495813&p=1038742873#post1038742873

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT: necro orgy

greenhammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can eat as much tuna as you want. You'd have to take it through an IV 24/7 to have to worry about the mercury content