Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by schroeder84
    no no...you did that to DF...not pu12. get it straight beefeater!

Oh ya, ooops, wrong guy. I got so many boyfriends I forget, but Im not gay, they are.
    IP ban Nutrabolics for lying and now threats.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?&p=9560766#post9560766

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I dont have my email setup here, so if you want me to respond to something, you're going to have to PM me.

Make that 2LT Schroeder schroeder84's Avatar
    schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xGhostinGx
    Oh ya, ooops, wrong guy. I got so many boyfriends I forget, but Im not gay, they are.
    true....it's only gay if you're recieving LMAO
    People I don't hate:
    Schroeder84
    fitnfirm
    Team Enzyte

Thanks to all my doubters out there. You're all I need to succeed....

Board Rep 4 MAN STRENGTH HOLLA BACK!'s Avatar
    HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face

true....it's only gay if you're recieving LMAO
    So when you give guys **** like you do, that's not gay? Wow!!

On a serious tip, I never heard anything so bizare as wanting to out Ethyl esters on common amino acids. We'll all be saying WTF? in a few years from now.
    Last edited by HOLLA BACK!; 09-28-2005 at 08:27 PM.
    There will always be someone better than you...and that someone is me.

MAN STRENGTH: Total body power that is transferable to any action: throwing boulders, wrestling bears, climbing rope fast, lifting heavy objects in general and transporting them.

Man Strength is not to be confused with lifting weights in the gym, but if you do a lot of machine exercises I doubt you have much MAN STRENGTH (due to limited range of motion involved)

Make that 2LT Schroeder schroeder84's Avatar
    schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HOLLA BACK!
    So when you give guys **** like you do, that's not gay? Wow!!
    Go away.
    People I don't hate:
    Schroeder84
    fitnfirm
    Team Enzyte

Thanks to all my doubters out there. You're all I need to succeed....

Board Rep 4 MAN STRENGTH HOLLA BACK!'s Avatar
    HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10) HOLLA BACK! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go away.
    I was talking about when you give guys friendship bracelets. What did you think I meant?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!?!? (that's nasty get your mind out of the gutter)
    There will always be someone better than you...and that someone is me.

MAN STRENGTH: Total body power that is transferable to any action: throwing boulders, wrestling bears, climbing rope fast, lifting heavy objects in general and transporting them.

Man Strength is not to be confused with lifting weights in the gym, but if you do a lot of machine exercises I doubt you have much MAN STRENGTH (due to limited range of motion involved)

xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry

Originally Posted by HOLLA BACK!
    I was talking about when you give guys friendship bracelets. What did you think I meant?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!?!? (that's nasty get your mind out of the gutter)
    Like Schod said, its not gay if you arent receiving and you are about to be recveing from us.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I dont have my email setup here, so if you want me to respond to something, you're going to have to PM me.

krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OMG, I give. Your right CrM is just soluble enough to absorb water to sink but the CrM jubes stop the water (that their job) before it can dissolve.

Thinking about it, F CEE, Im just going to take out those pesky hydophbic jubes. Then I will have a new form of CrM that is soluble. I shall call it Jubeless CrM.

Why do you keep saying "absorb water to sink"?!?!?!? Do you even have any idea how GRAVITY works?!

MAYBE CREATINE SINKS BECAUSE IT WEIGHS MORE THAN WATER!!
    I used to be way fatter

krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I usually add my CrM to this cereal but it sinks like sand to the bottom and I cant taste it.
    I don't understand why you're arguing this with us. Apparently you've never used creatine mono??
    I used to be way fatter

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    hello my name is doug, i am co-owner of true protein. we have been reading alot lately with the legitimacy of CEE in general. it seems there are many misconceptions as of late in "home testing" of CEE.

everyone is correct CEE should dissolve in water, unlike a creatine monohydrate, which will just sink to the bottom or suspend in water.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pharm
    awesome, I picked up a new lamp that was a red dot clearance and some new workout shirts that were yellow dot buy one get one free. Just need a little bleach to get the stains out and they are good as new.

back to the discussion..... If NutrabolicsCurt can make one logical/informative post, I will be amazed.
    Hey pharm, which hawkeyes you talkin' about? Surely you don't mean the Iowa Hawkeyes, who had their asses handed to them by the Buckeyes last week 31-6, do you?
    Tiger who?

Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SwingGuru
    Hey pharm, which hawkeyes you talkin' about? Surely you don't mean the Iowa Hawkeyes, who had their asses handed to them by the Buckeyes last week 31-6, do you?

on another note whenever I read your name for some reason I always thought of swing dancing, not golf
    -Non-Rep Coalition Member "Bias Free Since 2003"

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Customizer,
    Does it say strongest or ONE of the strongest?
    it says "Canada's top strongman", here is the quote:

JAIME KOEPPE from the WWE and MIKE BADE - Canada's Top Strongman will be some of the many featured athletes at the Nutrabolics booth. The Nutrabolics booth will the place to be at this year's Mr. Olympia.
    SEE YOU THERE

An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nutrabolicsCURT
    Maybe you signed up.
    yeah that must be it

Mike Bade is ONE of Canada's top strongman, and will be at our booth.
    For more info on him check out http://www.ontariostrongman.ca/Athle...ade-index.html
    and I'm not putting this guy down so don't go there. I'm sure he is an amazing athlete and competitor. However as usual marketing hyperbole and brospeak seem to take over and you give someone a yet unrecognized title (which btw I noticed got altered slightly to ONE of Canada's top strongmen after getting called out). I am sure Mike Bade himself would say that Hugo Girard or Jessen Paulin are two of the very top Canadian strongmen.

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Id like to know if PA thinks products like Get Diesel NOS ETHER are a joke?
    This is probably the most regarded product out there. I have never saw Pat comment on any of Chucks products.

Registered User nutrabolicsCURT's Avatar
    nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Customizer
    and I'm not putting this guy down so don't go there. I'm sure he is an amazing athlete and competitor. However as usual marketing hyperbole and brospeak seem to take over and you give someone a yet unrecognized title (which btw I noticed got altered slightly to ONE of Canada's top strongmen after getting called out). I am sure Mike Bade himself would say that Hugo Girard or Jessen Paulin are two of the very top Canadian strongmen.
    What got altered?
    Mike Bade is one of Canada's top strongman. Period.
    I think you have too much time on your hands....
    Curtis Haraguchi
    National Account Manager
    Nutrabolics Inc.
    [url]www.nutrabolics.com[/url]

Get Ready For The Most Advanced Sesamin Product Yet - SUPER FATS!
    Sesamin + CLA90 + Pinolenic Acid = SUPER FATS!

prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What got altered?
    I think you have too much time on your hands....
    i caught it too homey...it went from Canada's top to one of Canada's top. He was 4th best in Ontario..Im sure he could crush me, Im not saying he is weak. But, when you run a sham company, people like to pick on you.
    forum.avantlabs.com
    mindandmuscle.net

nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nutrabolicsCURT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by prolangtum
    i caught it too homey...it went from Canada's top to one of Canada's top. He was 4th best in Ontario..Im sure he could crush me, Im not saying he is weak. But, when you run a sham company, people like to pick on you.
    I have no clue what you are talking about because our newsletter was never adjusted.
    Sham company? That hurts - coming from you!
    Curtis Haraguchi
    National Account Manager
    Nutrabolics Inc.

Originally Posted by Customizer
    it says "Canada's top strongman", here is the quote:

JAIME KOEPPE from the WWE and MIKE BADE - Canada's Top Strongman will be some of the many featured athletes at the Nutrabolics booth. The Nutrabolics booth will the place to be at this year's Mr. Olympia.
    SEE YOU THERE

Originally Posted by nutrijokeCurt
    What got altered?
    Nutrihoax lies? No way.

prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50) prolangtum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have no clue what you are talking about because our newsletter was never adjusted.
    Sham company? That hurts - coming from you!
    like i matter. come on now. gotta have thicker skin than that.
    forum.avantlabs.com
    mindandmuscle.net

IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by krustster
    Why do you keep saying "absorb water to sink"?!?!?!? Do you even have any idea how GRAVITY works?!

I was not even going to get involved in this ridiculous discussion, but this is the worst attempt at making a point that I have ever read. I weigh more than water, and I certainly have the ability to float. Several other items have a significant amount of mass, a boat for example, and they do not sink. Whether or not something floats is determined by density and shape, not weight. You are a moron.

Secondly, gravity has a limited effect in water. This is the exact reason that rehabilitation often occurs in water as resistance and gravity are decreased. If you've ever tried picking something up under water you would know that it weighs considerably less while it's under water than it does while it is out of the water. Or are you now going to argue that things fall in water at a rate of 9.8 meters per second squared in water just like on land? Again, shut your mouth, you're a moron.

As far as the actual argument, I can't see how any of you are giving PA a hard time. There is zero evidence of aee or any other ethyl ester working better in any regard than its l-amino counterpart. His very simply question was, "can someone please provide me evidence or scientific data to this end?" So far I've seen several companied that produce these products jump into the thread to bash him, but not a single company or board rep has mentioned any sort of study or data that would back their product or claims. Amazing how quickly we jump down someone's throat when they want proof, yet we cry out for lab tests, assays, etc when we buy products. Pretty much what you're all saying is,

"I don't care if it works or not, but I wanna know that the **** i'm injesting is the **** that doesn't work or something else."

Originally Posted by prolangtum
    like i matter. come on now. gotta have thicker skin than that.
    exactly.
    Curtis Haraguchi
    National Account Manager
    Nutrabolics Inc.

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IronPimper
    I was not even going to get involved in this ridiculous discussion, but this is the worst attempt at making a point that I have ever read. I weigh more than water, and I certainly have the ability to float. Several other items have a significant amount of mass, a boat for example, and they do not sink. Whether or not something floats is determined by density and shape, not weight. You are a moron.

Secondly, gravity has a limited effect in water. This is the exact reason that rehabilitation often occurs in water as resistance and gravity are decreased. If you've ever tried picking something up under water you would know that it weighs considerably less while it's under water than it does while it is out of the water. Or are you now going to argue that things fall in water at a rate of 9.8 meters per second squared in water just like on land? Again, shut your mouth, you're a moron.

As far as the actual argument, I can't see how any of you are giving PA a hard time. There is zero evidence of aee or any other ethyl ester working better in any regard than its l-amino counterpart. His very simply question was, "can someone please provide me evidence or scientific data to this end?" So far I've seen several companied that produce these products jump into the thread to bash him, but not a single company or board rep has mentioned any sort of study or data that would back their product or claims. Amazing how quickly we jump down someone's throat when they want proof, yet we cry out for lab tests, assays, etc when we buy products. Pretty much what you're all saying is,

"I don't care if it works or not, but I wanna know that the **** i'm injesting is the **** that doesn't work or something else."
    Glad to see you back

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IronPimper

actually, you are wrong here. gravity does not change in water and water has no effect on gravity. the reason why things "fall" at a different rate in water is because of buoyancy/drag/resistance. Drag depends very highly on the characteristics of the fluid (including temperature, currents, etc) and the object being affected, including shape, mass, surface smoothness, direction, and velocity.

Are you going to argue that things fall at 9.8 m/s-squared on land? becuase as far as i know, there are no vacuums on earth, and that is the rate at which objects fall in a vacuum.

IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronPimper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by italionstallion
    actually, you are wrong here. gravity does not change in water and water has no effect on gravity. the reason why things "fall" at a different rate in water is because of buoyancy/drag/resistance. Drag depends very highly on the characteristics of the fluid (including temperature, currents, etc) and the object being affected, including shape, mass, surface smoothness, direction, and velocity.

Are you going to argue that things fall at 9.8 m/s-squared on land? becuase as far as i know, there are no vacuums on earth, and that is the rate at which objects fall in a vacuum.
    Perhaps I conveyed my point inaccurately. I was trying to say that quite obviously water, or any medium for that matter, will have an effect on the rate at which an object falls, not that gravity doesn't exist. I am well aware that 9.8 m/s squared is the rate in a vaccum, which earth obviously is not. Quite simply, I was making the point that just because something is heavy doesn't mean it will sink, I'm sorry if I didn't articulate that properly.

acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    PA just a stupid question.....i Know that enzymes work under certain PH levela, and body temp, and the enzyme is de-activated or degraded if the the PH or TEMP is changed significantly.

would you think adding baking soda to L-arginine would increase its bioavilability since it will change the stomach PH level, and may de-activate the arginase enzyme?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like penis
    thats an odd comment
    forum.avantlabs.com
    mindandmuscle.net

doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump to the original question.
    Leukemia survivor

Stay strong and enjoy life. That is something everyone should do. -- rockhard1

From Nutrabolics ad
    "Ester Stack contains a revolutionary nitric oxide ester matrix, composed of Arginine Ethyl Ester, Glutamine Ethyl Ester and Citrulline Ethyl Ester to provide unprecedented cell-swelling results. Your body has never before witnessed the steroid-like results of three stage esterfication; Ester Stack gives new meaning to Mass, Strength and Recovery!"

Man...to think..I missed when you put your soul on the market for sale.
    forum.avantlabs.com
    mindandmuscle.net

Originally Posted by krustster

The weight issue IronPimper already addressed, but look at the pretty picture Kruster, on the left is monohydrate floating on the right is CEE being all soluble and sinking. Weird huh? "Thats trickery, my monohydrate was so dense and soluble it sank." Appearantly a lot of people still says it sinks, but its hard to deny a pic. Monohydrats new slogan - soluble enough to sink but not dissolve, must be those damn jubes.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by xGhostinGx; 10-02-2005 at 10:38 PM.