losemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please recommend a SAFE short-term brain/energy booster?

Hi all,

This has been post in the suppliment forum... but I'd like see a little more mature advice... so I also post here... thank you very much!

This is a different topic than the one I've post yesterday. In that thread, I primarily focus on long term brain/memory enhancers that I can take for a few months starting from now. Thank you all for your great advices! I will continue doing some research and keep you post.

Today, I'd like to ask for recommendation of a short-term brain/energy booster, or maybe it should be called safe stimulant.

In a few months, I will have to take a career critical big exam: it lasts 11 hours in one day. And I will have a bunch of other interviews. These interviews, I heard, will typically last all day long.

So I am now trying to maintain a good fit body and maintain a good fit brain... I am working hard on preparation of the exam/interviews day and night, in addition to normal class work. So my brain is heavily loaded now.

On the exam/interview day, I will also need some SAFE energy/brain booster to help me maximize my performance and demonstrate the best side of my intelligence.

So please help! Thank you so much! It should be SAFE and LEGAL with no adverse side effect. Thank you!
    Height: 5'8.5''
    Weight: 165 pounds
    Daily Calaries: 1661

Plan: Work out in gym for 40 minutes on Mon, Wed, Fri, Jogging for 30-40 minutes on Sat. and Tue(2-3 miles)

Goal: to improve overall health by exercising regularly, to become stronger to combat stress in working. I guess I don't need to lose weight or increase weight

Background: previously I sit in front computer 14+ hours a day and felt weak; and had sleeping problem. I felt that I must change my lifestyle completely

joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I normally don't respond to these types of threads but it sounds like you're in graduate school. So, IMO, what you don't take is as important as what you do take; to keep a clear head, no drinking or other such things at least a week or two before the big days. Get enough sleep. Know your material inside out. It's natural to be a little anxious but if your knowledge is broad and deep, for the level you're at, your confidence will easily deal with the nervousness.

Registered User geriatricmuscle's Avatar
    geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried many of the OTC stimulents etc.. in the past 11 years and find I like ephedrine the best for a boost. There are times when I don't want that amped type of stimulation and have found a product called Leanfire by Instone to be effective and safe. Contains: ascorbic acid, L-Tyrosine, green tea, caffeine anhydrous, rhodiola rosea root, evodia rutaecarpa, E&Z guggelsterones, and 7-Keto. As far as something to aid in mental awareness, I use Ginko Biloba @ 75mg. twice a day.

my .02
    gm

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ALC works great for me.

Many energy "boosters" are just energy use accelerators. Meaning they don't provide energy, they just cause you to use what you have faster.

They will also increase your bodies ability to metabolize these "excess" neuro-transmitters more efficiently-a bad thing.

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try some Gingko and Ginseng. Or give this a try...

http://www.drweil.com/u/HC/ProductCA108/
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000)
    and if your not a coffee drinker caffiene gives a big boost.

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mom24boys
    and if your not a coffee drinker caffiene gives a big boost.

Bump to this. Drinking a Red Bull not only brings me a lot of physical energy, but also makes me very alert and sharp, mentally. Good stuff!

jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good nights sleep is by FAR your best bet.

Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Recommendation for general memory enhancer:
    2grams piracetam
    200-300mg DMAE
    500-1000mg ALCAR
    1 gram gingko powder
    Phosphatidyl Choline from NOW Lecithin Triple Strength

Recommendation for short term booster:
    500-1000mg of korean ginseng
    500-1000mg of siberean ginseng
    100-200mg caffeine
    1-2 grams tyramine
    1 gram phenylalanine
    500mg-1gram chocamine

It's of atmost importance that you get good quality sleep.
    Last edited by Bane; 09-26-2005 at 01:31 PM.

geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geriatricmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Someday
    Good nights sleep is by FAR your best bet.

SURE, IF YOU'RE UNDER 50 MAYBE. IN THE LAST 10 YEARS I HAVEN'T HAD MORE THAN 5...MAYBEEEE 6 HOURS OF CONSECUTIVE SLEEP. SCHOOL NIGHTS I GET HOME AT 10PM AND TO BED AT 11:30 AND WAKE AT 5-5:30AM IF I'M LUCKY. EVEN ON SATURDAY WHEN I COULD SLEEP ALL DAY, I'M UP AT 6:30 AND LAY IN BED WITH THE DOGS UNTIL 7.....WHEN THE COFFEE IS READY.

gm

Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For better sleep:
    -GABA rules. Natural, increases HGH, gives quality sleep.
    -Magnesium(400mg) is a very good relaxant of CNS that improves sleep quality
    -Older people sleep less because of lessened melatonin production. Some time-release melatonin supplementation might not be a bad idea.
    -Herbs that help:
    Crataigus Oxycantha aka Hawthorn Berry(good for your heart too, eases up tension and tachycardia. Consult your doctor if you take any heart medication.
    Vareriana Officinalis
    Melissa Officinalis
    Passiflora Incarnata

Originally Posted by Bane
    For better sleep:
    -GABA rules. Natural, increases HGH, gives quality sleep.
    -Magnesium(400mg) is a very good relaxant of CNS that improves sleep quality
    -Older people sleep less because of lessened melatonin production. Some time-release melatonin supplementation might not be a bad idea.
    -Herbs that help:
    Crataigus Oxycantha aka Hawthorn Berry(good for your heart too, eases up tension and tachycardia. Consult your doctor if you take any heart medication.
    Vareriana Officinalis
    Melissa Officinalis
    Passiflora Incarnata
    Thank you for the nice reply. I'll do a bit of reading up.
    gm

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GM - lack of good sleep habits don't have age boundaries. I'm not speaking facetiously here, I work in the sleep medicine business. Good sleep habits and altering one's behavior has been proven to be more successful than pharmacological protocols numerous times. For other physiological issues, such as apnea, behavioral changes don't work. For that you need a sleep study, titration and eventual CPAP therapy.

It is true though that older Americans do have a higher risk of having sleep issues, but there are other factors such as weight and general health that are far greater indicators of having potential sleep issues.

Here's a link to a great site you can learn more about your own patterns of sleep and if there may be a problem that is correctable....

http://www.sleepfoundation.org/hotto...x.php?secid=12

Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sleep.

AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Remedy

I was going to say an 8-Ball of coke snorted off a whore's ass but for safe I would go with some ginseng and plenty of sleep. I found a good 10 hours of sleep better for testing than trying to cram up until 4:00 am the night before exams.

losemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Many people suggested good sleep, however before the big events I often could not sleep at all.... due to huge stress...

So my problem was: I can sleep normally 6-7 hours a night(not very good, quite light sleep)... but before big events, I frequently can only sleep 3-4 hours.

That's why I always underperform during big days... I often can only perform 60% of my actual capability...

I will do some reading on Bane and other experts' posts...

Thanks a lot!
    Height: 5'8.5''
    Weight: 165 pounds
    Daily Calaries: 1661

Plan: Work out in gym for 40 minutes on Mon, Wed, Fri, Jogging for 30-40 minutes on Sat. and Tue(2-3 miles)

Goal: to improve overall health by exercising regularly, to become stronger to combat stress in working. I guess I don't need to lose weight or increase weight

Background: previously I sit in front computer 14+ hours a day and felt weak; and had sleeping problem. I felt that I must change my lifestyle completely

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    piracetam
    selegiline
    hydergine
    Neurogenex
    ALCAR
    ALTYR

garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garnerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kraftydog View Post
    piracetam
    selegiline
    hydergine
    Neurogenex
    ALCAR
    ALTYR
    at the same time?

britonarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) britonarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) britonarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) britonarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) britonarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) britonarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) britonarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) britonarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) britonarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) britonarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) britonarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wink brain boosting

dextrose pure and simple coupled with a good bag of raisins.
    Within the realms of reason - nothing is impossible.
    IMMORTALITY IS A STATE OF MIND
    Like the Mighty Welsh Dragon that fortifies my blood - SURRENDER IS NOT AN OPTION.

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just in case y'all didn't notice, this thread is from 2005.
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I saw that earlier and wondered where the heck this thread had come from...

Threads stick around that long?
    John McCain:
    "You know, I think you may have noticed that Senator Obama's supporters have been saying some pretty nasty things about Western Pennsylvania lately. And you know, I couldn't agree with them more. I couldn't disagree with you. I couldn't agree with you more than the fact that Western Pennsylvania is the most patriotic, most god-loving, most, most patriotic part of America, and this is a great part of the country."

Onomatopoeia == good buzz bhaputi's Avatar
    bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by m1k3g0rd View Post
    I saw that earlier and wondered where the heck this thread had come from...

Threads stick around that long?
    I am assuming someone was searching for supplements.......I would think all threads stick around indefinitely unless deleted for some reason.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hibiscus09 View Post
    Wut?

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Moondog987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moondog987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moondog987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moondog987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moondog987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moondog987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moondog987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moondog987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moondog987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moondog987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moondog987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2005....... I guess the short-term brain booster wore off or was not safe
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

It's not how hard you can hit, it's how hard can you get hit and keep moving forward.

LIVESTRONG

Cancer Survivor 2007

bgnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bgnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bgnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bgnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bgnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bgnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bgnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bgnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bgnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bgnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bgnb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    forget the supplements ... you will probably end up sick
    or worse ...

you should start practicing some form of meditation ...

I cannot just sit down and relax and shut my brain off
    so I use a speed bag and the rhythm of punching becomes
    like a mantra ... when I get stressed I just repeat the matra
    and its like I'm hitting the bag and relax.

It also clears your mind ... and that's MORE important than
    being over-stimulated for stressful things ...

btw: NOTHING will help over 11 hours of stress except
    relaxation and meditation.

You can also try those 'relaxation' tapes ... they use the method
    of 'tense your hand ... relax your hand ... tense your forearms,
    relax your forearms ...'

Do that during a stressful event and in five minutes you are
    relaxed and ready to roll.

Same thing if you can't sleep ... do the relaxation exercises and
    a meditation ... if you do active meditation (box, jump rope, tai chi)
    then do the meditation first and then sit or lie down and do the
    relaxation.

Believe me, your body produces better chemicals than you can
    ever buy in a store or on the street.

If absolutely NOTHING works, ask your doc for a low dose of
    Atavan ... it comes in .5 and 1.0 mg doses ... one should do
    you just fine ...

but it should be a last resort.

hotdamnman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotdamnman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotdamnman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotdamnman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotdamnman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotdamnman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotdamnman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotdamnman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotdamnman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotdamnman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hotdamnman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Um.......ah...........hmmm........................ .........hold on....................................

Crap! never mind
    You're either in or in the way!

I'm not really a comedian, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My favorite for what you're talking about is l-tyrosine. Personally I use 3g per dose, two (sometimes 3) doses per day.
    Dr Clay Hyght, DC, CSCS, CISSN
    www.DrClay.com

www.Labrada.com

Labrada Nutrition: "The Most Trusted Name in Sports Nutrition!"

The above is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be used as medical advice. Always consult your doctor prior to beginning any new diet, supplementation, or exercise program.

Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL......wonder how he went!
    Brick by brick
    "Never let the weeds get higher than the garden, always keep a diamond in your mind"

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by garnerman View Post
    at the same time?
    currently I am just running ALCAR and Neurogenex, with ALTYR before stims. I am not using selegiline and hydergine because I am using cabaser, and in my experience they dont mix well.

KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Baldsnake View Post
    Sleep.
    Looks like Garnerman bumped it.
    T.H.I.N.K before you speak. Ask yourself, is it TRUE, HELPFUL, INSPIRATIONAL, NECESSARY, and KIND? If not, then just keep it to yourself.

...think about what you write before you hit "Mr. Enter" button. ~Guy Jin 9.11.10 OV35Misc.