Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Controlled labs Review thread

Ok so i received samples of both flavors of GM and a sample of PW. I will review all them with in here and throw my review of the WF ive been using in to. im gonna work out soon so ill update on the pw that im gonna use wen i get back....stay tuned!!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bolt10 View Post
    Ok so i received samples of both flavors of GM and a sample of PW. I will review all them with in here and throw my review of the WF ive been using in to. im gonna work out soon so ill update on the pw that im gonna use wen i get back....stay tuned!!
    sounds good, subscribed
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolt10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

ok so i just got back.....and id like to say that im only really gonna rate the PW on taste bc its not the kinda supp that u get full effects on one serving or from one workout....

7.5/10
    Ok ima keep this brutally honest...ive used two tubs of the v1 taste and one of the v2, and for some reason i like v2 more than this v3 sample. now when i say that it doesnt mean that i think this tastes horrible or bad...id still drink it and have no problem. it still has that pw tang taste that i kinda like lol. kinda refreshing and i mixed half of it with over a liter of water and size-on lemon and it was great.

ok so while i mite not have loved the taste ill still be using it again sometime bc i loved that purple drink and its a great value at even three servings a day lasts me 1.5 to two months.

the only bad thing......now i want some NOW!!!

Will work for DOMS!!!! Armson Swole's Avatar
    Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10)

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ok so i just got back.....and id like to say that im only really gonna rate the PW on taste bc its not the kinda supp that u get full effects on one serving or from one workout....

7.5/10
    Ok ima keep this brutally honest...ive used two tubs of the v1 taste and one of the v2, and for some reason i like v2 more than this v3 sample. now when i say that it doesnt mean that i think this tastes horrible or bad...id still drink it and have no problem. it still has that pw tang taste that i kinda like lol. kinda refreshing and i mixed half of it with over a liter of water and size-on lemon and it was great.

ok so while i mite not have loved the taste ill still be using it again sometime bc i loved that purple drink and its a great value at even three servings a day lasts me 1.5 to two months.

thank you very much for the honest feedback
    Specials & insider info

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

7.5/10

How much water did you mix with the sample ?
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    How much water did you mix with the sample ?
    i mixed it with a liter of water....wen i buy it again ill use two liters like i do with every intra workout drink i do. i did it with 1L bc i figured more ppl drink it that way, bc wit 2L most of wat i drink is really watered down and taste doesnt even really matter

i mixed it with a liter of water....wen i buy it again ill use two liters like i do with every intra workout drink i do. i did it with 1L bc i figured more ppl drink it that way, bc wit 2L most of wat i drink is really watered down and taste doesnt even really matter
    I like 20 ounces with purple wraath and 8 ounces with green mag
    Specials & insider info

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    I like 20 ounces with purple wraath and 8 ounces with green mag
    aite ill take that recommendations wen i try one of my green mag samples tomorrow...if i get the time in between exam studying i will throw up my final review of white flood in this thread

aite ill take that recommendations wen i try one of my green mag samples tomorrow...if i get the time in between exam studying i will throw up my final review of white flood in this thread
    thank you very much
    Specials & insider info

dang soooo im srry i took so long to throw up another review...exam week is my number 1 priority rite now...and i just finished the last scoop of my wf today.... ......ok and i mixed half the lemonade GM packet with that scoop pre wo

GM Lemonade Impression #1
    Taste:
    well im not gonna rate it on a scale due to it being mixed with WF, but ill say the mixture tasted better than WF in and of itself. I personally dont like lemonade flavors that much, but this was pretty good, tomorrow since im out of WF ill do the rest of GM on its own.

Effects:
    ok so its one WO and i doubt i could really gage effects that well and it could be placebo i guess. Basically ive had my carbs lowered and i had a hypertrophy leg day today....and the pump was insane

WF Full Review

Ok so i finished my lil tub of WF and now will post a review bc if i say ill do it later i wont due to exams........

Taste:7/10
    In my opinion at first i didnt really like the taste, but i experimented wit water amount and it kinda grew on me. Not so much that i wanted to drink it but there is no reason that u should avoid this product bc of taste, there are MUCH worse things out there trust me.

Pump:7.5/10
    Ok this is a little hard to judge bc most of the time on this i had size-on and X-factor with it. But from the first couple weeks before the x kicked in i was at two scoops and get a pretty good pump. i dont really need a supplement to give me a pump but this did add to it. i eventually dropped the dose to 1 scoop therefore i was totally using it to its full pump potential these last couple weeks. wen i use it again i will stack with GG and stay at one scoop(GG gives me mad pumps)

Focus and Energy:10/10
    This is why i will buy this again. I only really needed 1 scoop to get an insane focus from this product. Idk exactly what ingrediant this was, but its not the caffeine bc it doesnt usually effect me too much. there was more of an energy rush(prob due to caffeine) at two scoops but i liked it much better just using one.

Value:10/10
    Even for a small tub this is an insane value. Especially since i only needed 1 scoop to keep me happy...wit a big tub this would last forever for me

Overall:8.5/10
    I thoroughly enjoyed using this and will def buy it again and stack it with GlycerGrow....good job CL and keep makin good products

thank you very much and we are glad you enjoyed the product. it really is a tremendous value. you dont need to pay a ton to get good supplements
    Specials & insider info

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice review man, thanks!

ok so i took the other half of the GM packet today alone to test the taste

Taste:8/10
    Like i stated earlier i dont like lemonade flavors that much. this does taste better than WF and doesnt taste bad at all just not the kinda flavor i like.

ok so i took the other half of the GM packet today alone to test the taste

Taste:8/10
    Like i stated earlier i dont like lemonade flavors that much. this does taste better than WF and doesnt taste bad at all just not the kinda flavor i like.
    thanks, for a lemonade I think it tastes as good as the real stuff : country time
    Specials & insider info

ok really srry i didnt get a chance to throw up my review of the apple flavor GM...i used it before my last two workouts before i traveled home.

Green Mag. Apple-
    Taste:
    8.5/10
    This was a good refreshing taste, it wasnt the best tasting thing i have ever had but i can see why people like it, there is no real aftertaste or chemical taste to it.

Honestly after using all these samples id like to thank Controlled Labs so much. I will definitely be using another tub of whiteflood and purplewraath. The workouts were nice with the green magnitude so i might have to do a controlled labs stack sometime soon, definitely with GG(bc i love this stuff)!!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ok really srry i didnt get a chance to throw up my review of the apple flavor GM...i used it before my last two workouts before i traveled home.

Green Mag. Apple-
    Taste:
    8.5/10
    This was a good refreshing taste, it wasnt the best tasting thing i have ever had but i can see why people like it, there is no real aftertaste or chemical taste to it.

Honestly after using all these samples id like to thank Controlled Labs so much. I will definitely be using another tub of whiteflood and purplewraath. The workouts were nice with the green magnitude so i might have to do a controlled labs stack sometime soon, definitely with GG(bc i love this stuff)!!
    Good stuff, spread the word
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Green Mag. Apple-
    Taste:
    8.5/10

make popsicles on off days from it, it is damn delicious
    Specials & insider info

Green Mag. Apple-
    Taste:
    8.5/10

Well i just thought i would throw up some more info as i am currently using a GM tub(apple) currently. I do not know what was up with my sample but the stuff in my tub tastes soooo good. Definitely more like a 9.5 out of ten. Not sure what happened but i am really enjoying the taste with any various amount of water...i like it sour the most so usually with less water though.

Well i just thought i would throw up some more info as i am currently using a GM tub(apple) currently. I do not know what was up with my sample but the stuff in my tub tastes soooo good. Definitely more like a 9.5 out of ten. Not sure what happened but i am really enjoying the taste with any various amount of water...i like it sour the most so usually with less water though.
    awesome, some of the older sample packets didnt have the right amount of flavoring.
    Specials & insider info