I_M A WRESTLER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Out Of Shape But Trying - Someone Help Please

I have taken vitamins my entire life as have my wife and children. Although I am not in the greatest of shape now I was very active with weights and supplements at one time. I have remained active with the supplements with my boys who are 1 pro and 1 soon-to-be college athlete.

I am a 46 year old man.

My height and weight is 5'11 and 265. I'd like to get down to around 200.

I recently had all tests done and my cholesterol levels are fine, my blood pressure is fine, my fasting glucose level was a little high but still in a safe range, and I did the treadmill test and was fine there as well.

My concerns are:

-My health
    -My weight
    -My libido
    -And looking and feeling younger

I have narrowed my interest down to the following supplements and would appreciate it very much if someone could assist me in finalizing my list of necessary supplements.

1. OPTIMUM OPTI-MEN
    Is this a good multi for me or do you suggest a better one?

2. TKE JOINT BOOST WITH MSM
    I have arthritis.

3. OPTIMUM FLAX SEED OIL
    For necessary Omegas. Best to use?

4. GOLIATH LABS EJACULOID
    Sounded worth trying. Anyone know whether this is a legitimate product?

5. NOW GREEN TEA EXTRACT
    I noticed NOW Products are very inexpensive. Someone on one of the chat rooms told me they are great products with great prices. I see the prices are great. How are the products?

Is this one of the better green tea supplements I can use?

6. NOW PROSTATE SUPPORT
    Is this one of the better prostate supplements I can use?

I noticed the Optimum Opti-men already has 100 mg of saw palmetto in it. Is this overkill or will the extra 160 mg of saw palmetto in the prostate support as well as all the other ingredients in it be of help to me?

7. OPTIMUM TRIBULUS 625
    I was told this was great to raise testosterone levels, what do you think?

I was also told DHEA is great for the same thing. Would taking both be advisable or overkill? If overkill, is one better for me than the other?

8. HIGHER POWER DHEA

9. OPTIMUM ZMA
    Does ZMA fall into the same category as the Tribulus and DHEA or do any combo of them compliment the others.

Should this be taken just for it's benefits with sleep and overall well being?

10. ASN HUMAGRO
    I've heard HGH can make great strides in all of my main concerns above. (health, weight, libido, looking & feeling younger) What do you think?

I've also heard to be careful that there are a lot out there that do absolutely nothing. What do you know about these two (ASN HUMAGRO & FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH HGH)?

Do you recommend, the ASN Humagro, the Fountain of Youth HGH, or neither?

11. FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH HGH

12. FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH BIODRINE XR
    I've read that almost every supplement that claims to assist in losing weight has not been very successful. I've used others that were advertised heavily and saw no results whatsoever. What are your feelings about this one?

I understand some of these supplements are the same type of thing from different companies. On the ones that are the same please help me with which one is actually the better one.

I understand some of the items can be OVERKILL. On those items please advise me as to which ones are not necessary and need to be deleted from my list.

If I have left something out that you feel is important please add it to my list.

If I have listed an item that you feel a competitor has a better product on please give me the name of the competitor.

Thank you so much for your assistance. Please get back to me as soon as you can as I would like to begin my new regimen as soon as possible.

Thank you very much to whomever takes the time to assist me with this.

GOD BLESS,
    nlrealty@aol.com

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome, WRESTLER. What's your diet and lifting/exercise routine look like? Those two things will give you more benefits and get you closer to your goals than any supplements (not to say that they don't have their place, but get the diet and exercise mapped out smartly and in place first and THEN supplement). Just some food for thought.

jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Hey There

I recommend the following supplements:

30 minutes of moderate cardiovascular exercise 2-3 times a week [walk, bike, treadmill]

2-3 Fullbody weight workouts a week for about 30-45 minutes per session.
    Here are a couple of starter ones:
    http://www.davedraper.com/introductory-workout.html
    http://www.davedraper.com/entire-body-routine.html

No fast food, no candy, no chips, no fried foods, no soda.

4-6 smaller meals per day with a good balance of lean proteins and fibrous veggies.

Water - drink up.
    Multivitamin of your choice.
    Fish Oil Capsules or Flax Oil [refrigerate after opening either of them]

NOW is a reputable brand.

That'll do it. :-)
    Last edited by AssToGrass; 09-21-2005 at 04:38 PM.

I_M A WRESTLER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thank You

Thank you very much for your time and advice.
    Last edited by I'M A WRESTLER; 09-21-2005 at 05:45 PM.

AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Welcome

No problem man. I think once you get on a regular exercise routine and clean up your dietary intake these problems will be taken care of:

-My health
    -My weight
    -My libido
    -And looking and feeling younger

I just wanted to add that Rome wasn't built in a day so ease into exercise if you haven't done it in awhile. Give yourself a couple months and gradually increase your activty while you clean up your food sources.

Good Luck and if you need anything we're always here. Unless we're lifting or something. :-)
    Last edited by AssToGrass; 09-21-2005 at 05:09 PM.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by I'M A WRESTLER
    1. OPTIMUM OPTI-MEN
    Is this a good multi for me or do you suggest a better one?

2. TKE JOINT BOOST WITH MSM
    I have arthritis.

3. OPTIMUM FLAX SEED OIL
    For necessary Omegas. Best to use?

4. GOLIATH LABS EJACULOID
    Sounded worth trying. Anyone know whether this is a legitimate product?

5. NOW GREEN TEA EXTRACT
    I noticed NOW Products are very inexpensive. Someone on one of the chat rooms told me they are great products with great prices. I see the prices are great. How are the products?

Is this one of the better green tea supplements I can use?

6. NOW PROSTATE SUPPORT
    Is this one of the better prostate supplements I can use?

I noticed the Optimum Opti-men already has 100 mg of saw palmetto in it. Is this overkill or will the extra 160 mg of saw palmetto in the prostate support as well as all the other ingredients in it be of help to me?

7. OPTIMUM TRIBULUS 625
    I was told this was great to raise testosterone levels, what do you think?

I was also told DHEA is great for the same thing. Would taking both be advisable or overkill? If overkill, is one better for me than the other?

8. HIGHER POWER DHEA

9. OPTIMUM ZMA
    Does ZMA fall into the same category as the Tribulus and DHEA or do any combo of them compliment the others.

Should this be taken just for it's benefits with sleep and overall well being?

10. ASN HUMAGRO
    I've heard HGH can make great strides in all of my main concerns above. (health, weight, libido, looking & feeling younger) What do you think?

I've also heard to be careful that there are a lot out there that do absolutely nothing. What do you know about these two (ASN HUMAGRO & FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH HGH)?

Do you recommend, the ASN Humagro, the Fountain of Youth HGH, or neither?

11. FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH HGH

12. FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH BIODRINE XR
    I've read that almost every supplement that claims to assist in losing weight has not been very successful. I've used others that were advertised heavily and saw no results whatsoever. What are your feelings about this one?

[/email]
    1,2,3. good- fish oil good as well.
    4. waste
    5.good- green tea for fat loss is overrated.
    6.Saw Palmetto is probably all you need.
    7.trib is pretty much a scam.
    8.DHEA is a steroid it will increase estrogen and could cause PSA levels to go up- I wouldn't mess with it.
    9.ZMA is good at bedtime.
    10.HGH is the bomb- if you aren't injecting it you are getting scammed.
    11.scam
    12. dont bother- Epedrine and Caffeine work all others are pretty much ripoffs.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyironboard
    1,2,3. good- fish oil good as well.
    4. waste
    5.good- green tea for fat loss is overrated.
    6.Saw Palmetto is probably all you need.
    7.trib is pretty much a scam.
    8.DHEA is a steroid it will increase estrogen and could cause PSA levels to go up- I wouldn't mess with it.
    9.ZMA is good at bedtime.
    10.HGH is the bomb- if you aren't injecting it you are getting scammed.
    11.scam
    12. dont bother- Epedrine and Caffeine work all others are pretty much ripoffs.
    I agree with this.

GOOD POST!
    Time To Re-Schedule