HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Help Me Pick a Home Gym

Ok, guess I need a little back story then I can get some Advice.

In July 2000 I was 225 @ 5'8" as of September 2005 I am 154 @ 5'8" and @ 30 I have tons less Lean mass then when I was younger, Mainly to being a lazy Tard and my good old IT job.

So far I have a Good old Elliptical that I hit for 20 Minuets 3 days a week and the Body Fat % just keeps dropping. But I want some mass, and I was looking for a total of 160 - 170 and about 8% BF.

Here are the 2 Gyms I am looking at mainly due to Price and in my Area the Nearest gym is so over crowded ( Due to being the only Gym in a town of 80,000 ), so that option is out. I Want a good Tone with some size. Which one would you guys Pick.

Weider Pro 575 Weight Bench

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4168632

Weider Club 565 Weight Bench

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4168634

Shredded_Wheat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded_Wheat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded_Wheat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded_Wheat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded_Wheat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded_Wheat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded_Wheat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded_Wheat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded_Wheat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded_Wheat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded_Wheat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much size are you wanting to get too? How strong are you? If you are strong you will probably outgrow those benches fairly quick. Do you still work in IT? If so and are making good money I would invest money into something that is going to last a long time. I would recommend getting a power rack with lat pulldown/low pulley from Powertec, etc.....

If money is tight there are other options out there. Play it again sports, ebay, etc....
    I got my bench from Academy for under 200 bux and it is for the most part comparable to those you listed. I wouldn't spend what Walmart is asking for any of those benches....my opinion.

Do a search on this board for other homegyms that people have recommended.

Good Luck
    "Its hard to accept failure when you know in your heart you didn't try your best" RP

HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HearseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the Input.

I really dont know How far I can go Size Wize, I have never worked out and with my Genetics I might go either way.

As to strength, I would be lucky to Max bench 125.

Still in IT, but on the Low end of the Pay scale and mainly Wife wants to hold the cash back "to see if I am serious"

I will look around More, and try to avoid the BowFlex scam.

Aron2roy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aron2roy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aron2roy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aron2roy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aron2roy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aron2roy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aron2roy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aron2roy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should check out ebay. Seems to be some nice equipment listed that people don't want to ship because of size, therefore you can find some great deals that will require you to pick it from seller.