PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

constant headaches when working out

so they started about a week an a half ago and about a week before that i took a week break. Now, i got a really big exertional headache on bench press week an a half ago but that's becosue i wasn't breathing properly and went super heavey. so i took a break for 3 days, and even when warming up with lateral raises i got it again, but not too bad. and every workout vie been getting them., now i was tkaign caffeine pillsbefore, so i stopped em 2days ago but still got it today...wtf, should i just lay off for a week?

cliffs:
    -heaches whiel workign out
    -started week and half ago
    -not as bad as first one week and half ago
    -wtf
    Automotive Engineer
    foxbody, cummins crew obs ford, 81 deville, 13 q7 tdi, 08 S8 V10

cars: IG: @Greg5OH
    music: http://www.mixcloud.com/DJ5OH/

Notch8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notch8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notch8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notch8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notch8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notch8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notch8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notch8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notch8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notch8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notch8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definetly breath. Back in the Summer time I cranked my head on a bar at the gym and hit it into the car door twice in a week (yes dumbass). I got severe headaches like you described that traveled down the hole left side of my head. They went away after like 3 weeks tho. I would ask your doc, I didn't tho.

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Breathing properly during sets and being hydrated not only during your workout, but throughout the entire day. Also proper diet, but you look like you've got your diet in check.

ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    Breathing properly during sets and being hydrated not only during your workout, but throughout the entire day. Also proper diet, but you look like you've got your diet in check.
    (no homo?)