Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    echo.shane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what do you mean by reps

can some one expain to me what does reps mean and 2x6x6 or something like that. and what does 3 sets of 10 mean. im really new at this. m 18 years old just wan2 tone up

foreheadstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Injury advice to everyone, most dangerous exercise

Lifting to much, some guys think they have to lift real heavy in front of others to make them look strong. Leave your ego at home , so what if your lifting the 20 pounds and everyone is lifting the 50 and 60, you'll get there one day as long as your train right lift smart strech before and after working out and take your time, your muscles arent going anywhere.

I think this should be read by everyone, any questions email me sector6331@aol.com

foreheadstrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by echo.shane View Post
    can some one expain to me what does reps mean and 2x6x6 or something like that. and what does 3 sets of 10 mean. im really new at this. m 18 years old just wan2 tone up
    3 sets of 10 means, example if your lifting a dumbell you lift 10 times then rest and do it again then rest then lift again, you lift for a total of 30 times but split into 3 sets, resting between 45 seconds and one minute each ten reps
    Last edited by foreheadstrong; 03-03-2009 at 09:37 AM. Reason: I meant to say ten I said times instead

jcwmf1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Cant answer

When i go to answer the questions i just click on it and nothing shows up. i think they need to fix this error because apparently im not the only one...
    Push it like the pro's

roseycheeks83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Cannot fill in BodyAnswers

The questions are not there!!!
    Whats up with that???

jtwill85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Existing questions numbered wrong

I'm knitpicking here but I'm slightly OCD about things. Under Training exercises, it says there's 11 questions and you can only answer 10. Is there a question missing or was it simply numbered wrong?

Lot of good question suggestions here as well

NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Bodyanswers

Hi there,

Is there a problem with the saving of the bodyanswers? I have been filling out as much as possible, and saving them of course, but the system did not save anymore, it stopped half way! Good luck, Michael

Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Do you have an idea for a question that we should ask all BodySpace members? Post it here!

Ryan
    No Pain No Gain

NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewDeal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Listen... :-)

Rep=repetition, 2x6x6 means 2 reps, 6 reps, 6 reps this is called a set. 3 sets of 10 means 3 times 10 reps. good luck!

Originally Posted by echo.shane View Post
    No Pain No Gain

velveeta47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

?

Does anybody know some cardio exercises that will just get me drenched in sweat???

lonestar56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Me Too

This same thing keeps happening to me. I can't answer any questions either.

janaemarie318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with this

Do you have an idea for a question that we should ask all BodySpace members? Post it here!

Ryan
    I click where it says to, in order to answer the questions but, nothing happens, that is also happening when i'm trying to set my short term goals...

LOOKS LIKE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THIS HAS HAPPENED TO.
    to anyone who has had this issue, how do you fix it?

- Thank you

Big Lewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Lewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question contest

are there any upcoming promotional contest like the muscle tech contest coming up?
    Only The Strong Survive! No Fear!

cornflakeskid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hips!

So I think i'm finally discovering how important my core is. Because I've decided that the muscle I gain has to be useful, I want to make sure I put it on the right way.

I've never taken good enough care of the bod - not enough stretching, or core exercises over the years of being active. And to be honest, if I was at the gym, I wanted the work there to be visible - chest, arms, legs - something you could see. Consequently my hips/pelvis have always been tight, even painful at times. I hate stretching, i'm not sure that it's dealing with some inherent weakness in there anyways. My sis is a pilates instructor and i'm thinking I might have something to learn there. Dumb idea? Any other suggestions?

I want to build the pyramid right this time, from the ground up so I don't get deterred by pain or injury. I appreciate the feedback!

Corn Flakes

profek2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can't save any BodyAnswers

Like title says, can't save any BodyAnswers. Seems like it's not only my problem.
    To administrator: any replay would be nice.

Cheers Mike.

nacharona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down no answers saved

[QUOTE=admin;101385541]Do you have an idea for a question that we should ask all BodySpace members? Post it here!

Ryan[/QUOTE
    the system doesen t let me save most of the answers... i spent 30 minutes and just a few were saved!!!

Neverpanic1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Ask if anyone assists or corrects new gym members. You see them all the time walking around aimlessly lost. Help these guys without coming on strong or trying to to embarrass. Help them subtley
    Last edited by Neverpanic1; 02-14-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: addition.
    ~~~GaBriel~~~

superdad11111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I think there may be a problem with questionaire

Ryan
    Every time I answer a question and hit the save button it erases the answer for a few tries and then it will stick. I think there might be some errors in the coding. Have the web master take a look at it from a reg account to see what I mean about the Bodyspace questions.
    Superdad11111

Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea I'm not able to save my answers either Admin, fix this!

Aeric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

It saved a couple of the answers I wrote, but most of them (9 out of 10 or so) ended up being blank after I saved. I've tried a couple of times again to write answers, but I haven't got any more to stick. It seems to be broken.

rmasters21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Answers are not saving...

Answers are not saving...
    Rick Masters
    rmasters@ymail.com

jeffasl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffasl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffasl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffasl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffasl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffasl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffasl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffasl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffasl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Answers still not saving... very frustrating...

Registered User biggerthanyou83's Avatar
    biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jeffasl View Post
    Answers still not saving.... very frustrating...
    Same here... what going on with this?

JennNicholle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Error

I saw that some people have mentioned that their replies are not posting, but they wrote in about 3 years ago. I'm having the same problem, I hit the save button and it still shows that I haven't entered anything.

Thank you - JennNicholle

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most of the bbers lie about their supps and diet and throw phrases such as "super human metabolism" when they could be on some other stuff.

How about adding some widgets there calories calculator. Workout days calendar. Allow users to add their meal plan if any1 wanted to look at ur meal plan, they could by just clickin on that feature.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

koosh27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Proper abdominal training

My question is this---We all see bodybuilders with huge rippling abs. ex. Ronnie Coleman Even though we all want a six pack, we want to keep our waist small as well. ex. Brad Pitt When you exercise a muscle it gets stronger, more toned, and bigger. What is a good ab exercise, and what is the proper number of reps, sets, and times per week to get a good, strong, ripped, core without putting a lot of muscle on your abs like a body builder? In other words, a ripped but lean six pack?
    Last edited by koosh27; 04-25-2010 at 08:22 AM.

Gorath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gorath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gorath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gorath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gorath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gorath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gorath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gorath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gorath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gorath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gorath is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think a good one would be for fatties like me who are making big changes to our lives,

How have you dealt with excess skin/stretch marks?

Not pleasant I'll grant you, but something people like me need to be concerned with!
    Per Aspera Ad Astra
    Will rep back when I get enough power to make a difference :D

mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm guessing this board is not being monitored by BB.com developers any longer. Many users are complaining about their body answers not saving properly, but I don't see any responses.

Well, just in case:
    I too was unable to update/save many body answers (a few went through, but they were the exception).

I can tell you I'm running a system with Vista (32 bit) and I tried using Chrome and Internet Explorer (version 7) - both browsers failed to save in the same areas.
    For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me STRENGTH (Philippians 4:13)

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

A thankyou to BodyBuilding MythBusters:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121116421

peacebygod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

question

Ryan
    Do regular people use steroids?
    Very hard worker, will never quit.

spiritsilvers2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

do you use workout programs?

I use workout programs to help me with my training P90X and ABs diet program from Men's health. I myself am open minded to what other programs out there that people have use to help build their bodies. They might know of one i have not heard and would like to try it.

latkin3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Meal Replacement Drinks

What is the best meal replacement drink/meal for women to cut fat and suppress appetite?

Ryan
    -L