Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I routinely use a GPS during bike rides, marking my location at 10-60 minute intervals.

NGA Pro Bodybuilder chuckles_345's Avatar
    chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chuckles_345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Favorite bodybuilder(s)?

Chuckles
    Peter Fitschen M.S., PhD Candidate in Nutritional Science
    NGA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Fitbody and Physique LLC
    fitbodyphysique.com

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chuckles_345 View Post
    Favorite bodybuilder(s)?

Chuckles
    Echoing that suggestion.
    http://curtjames.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/curtjames
    http://www.********.com/curtjames
    https://twitter.com/curtjames

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheDukeUSMC View Post
    What BBer's have you met

Why do you train

Why did you start/stop training before

What gym do you train at

Do you workout alone

What music if any do you listen to
    Is this thread "read only"? Apologies in advance, but these are great questions!

I met Ron Teufel, Lenda Murray, Ron Love, Mike Katz, Bill Grant, Frank Hillebrand, Sonny Schmidt, Victor Martinez, Gustavo Badell, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and more!

I train to maintain and hopefully improve my physique. Strength, appearance, counter the effects of aaaaging.

Planet Fitness and Gold's Gym both get membership fees from me.

I have a training partner, but enjoy working out alone as well.

Not a big music fan while working out. Whatever they broadcast over the speakers is good for me.

Who adds the questions to the current list? I mean from the suggestions below.

vicky20jak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Few More Questions...

1. Which are your favorite training exercises:
    Dumbbells,Barbell,Machine or Body weight Exercises.

2. Have you ever ordered supplements through bodybuilding.com? what is your feedback.
    VICKY..IN QUEST FOR AN EIGHT PACK...

black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10) black_socks is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Free Weight or Machines

Ask what if we use free weights, machines and for what body parts and how far into exercise program.. I'd like to know how others use machines to complement their free weight workouts. I watched the getting cut with Glass vids and I really learned about by his theory on how to workout hard and make sure you don't injure yourself.
    I listen to country music when i workout...

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz
    If you're in the military how do you find time to workout?
    I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

vicky20jak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile My Opinion

Military or civil... personal fitness is a passion and the body which we use for each and every thing we do, surely deserves 1-2 hours per day...
    as regarding free weights, when i initially started, i tried all three..mahines, barbells and dumbells. later on i stuck ro dumbells and purchased my own BOWFLEX SELECTTECH DUMBELLS and SELECTTECH 3.1 BENCH. Certain advantages of dumbells over barbells and machines are..
    1. A set of dumbells provide with exercises that can give you full body workout.
    2. You can carry your dumbells around.
    3. Since tthe time i've purchased my dumbells, i don't have to go to gym and wait for my turn for a partiular exercise... or listen to some crap music which is being played. i workout at home with my favourite music being played in background.
    4. I don't have to stick to gym timings. i have freedom to workout at 4 AM or even when waiting for dinner.

This is how i take out time even while being in military.
    VICKY..IN QUEST FOR AN EIGHT PACK...

USMC Wife & Iron Eater CarolinaGurl's Avatar
    CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah, having those things work would be a good thing, everytime I answer them they don't save my answers so I have just quit trying.
    There is only do or not do...... there is no "try". And since the word try means to "sample" and I have no intention of just "sampling" life.

AudraLee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Steroid usage.

What do you think about the usage of steroids and its overall long term affect? Would you/would you not use steroids? Why?
    ~Pay NO mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead~

Audra Lee

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question to ask

What training variable do you feel is the most important to your training progress?

Intensity
    Volume
    Frequency
    Loads
    Reps
    Time under tension
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

DrummerDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrummerDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrummerDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrummerDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrummerDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrummerDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrummerDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrummerDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrummerDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrummerDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrummerDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you should ask on which sets they train to failure. I have been getting a lot on conflicting stuff whether to train each set to failure or only the last

KRaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

?

"What is your favorite cheat meal?" "What is your favorite source of protein?" "Do you use plyometrics?"

I just answered at least half of the questions, got done, and realized it didn't save any of my answers for some reason. & I clicked save answers! ?

Originally Posted by oregonpanthers View Post
    What training variable do you feel is the most important to your training progress?

Intensity
    Volume
    Frequency
    Loads
    Reps
    Time under tension
    Add Consistency to the possible replies and I'm all about the X2.

Chizzld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio

Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Do you have an idea for a question that we should ask all BodySpace members? Post it here!

Ryan
    I would like to know from the members who are in great shape (very low body fat %) what type of cardio is best at taking fat off and keeping it off. 45-60 minutes at 65% MHR or 20-30 minutes at 85% MHR? How many times a week.
    Chizzld

Make this life count.

Captain Ahab is just really nice. (+1000) Captain Ahab is just really nice. (+1000) Captain Ahab is just really nice. (+1000) Captain Ahab is just really nice. (+1000) Captain Ahab is just really nice. (+1000) Captain Ahab is just really nice. (+1000) Captain Ahab is just really nice. (+1000) Captain Ahab is just really nice. (+1000) Captain Ahab is just really nice. (+1000) Captain Ahab is just really nice. (+1000) Captain Ahab is just really nice. (+1000)

Exercise suggestion

Do you feel you have benefited from exercise routines you have found on Bodybuilding.com or would you rather see the ones used by the pros from magazine articles?

Zcarface86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zcarface86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zcarface86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zcarface86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zcarface86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zcarface86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zcarface86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zcarface86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zcarface86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zcarface86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zcarface86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Captain Ahab View Post
    Do you feel you have benefited from exercise routines you have found on Bodybuilding.com or would you rather see the ones used by the pros from magazine articles?
    yeah that a good idea. Put users' comments/feedback on the bb.com articles or put some rating on it or sumthing.

onechance7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nya

What level of training and diet do I have to do to reach my goal and why aren't I at that level?

Also I would like if ye put up a 1rep max for the power clean on the main profile page
    k

joestyle79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Help Me

Looking at me, my body fat content is still about 19%. I dont have the mass i wanted and the body i dream off. What is the best trainning, supplement, and eating plans anyone have to suggest. Hope those who have tried it personally can help

Registered User patrickgreen628's Avatar
    patrickgreen628 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

problems with the questions section of my bodyspace

i'd like to answer these questons, but it won't save my answers.

this is frusterating...

i hope this won't be ignored, because i see that i am not the only member with this problem.

anything i could do to help solve this problem?

thank you for your time.

Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Researching Fat Burners

Does Anyone Know A Good Website Where I Get Research Fat Burners And Other Supplements.. The So Called Clinical Studies And Etc. (note: Not The Customer Review Stuff Where Everyone Complains About Not Loosing Weight Cux Their Diet Were Messed Up?
    Weakness dwells in the mind,not di body

AbsoloFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Suggestion

What is the most revolutionary, new piece of fitness equipment you have seen or used that gives you an intensive core workout?
    www.absolo.com

10spro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

History of the sport

I think general knowledge of the sport of bodybuiling is essential to learn how far the sport has come and in someways hasn't changed from the outset. Perhaps a question like.." Do you have a sense of the founders of modern bodybuiling, C1950's to present, and their phylosophies of training?"
    Train often, train hard, train smart!!!

Y_Ddraig_Goch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Questin Idea

How do you measure personal success? Long-term or short-term goals? Small Victories or Defeats?

Registered User Vegana-Phoenixa's Avatar
    Vegana-Phoenixa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ideas For Questions

On average how long do you stay dedicated at the gym?
    What causes you to fall off the wagon?
    What drives you?
    " IN THE DEPTHS OF WINTER I FINALLY LEARNED THERE WAS IN ME AN INVINCIBLE SUMMER? - ALBERT CAMUS

oakland6913 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

trouble

having trouble it wont let me answer the questions

foreal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foreal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foreal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foreal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foreal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foreal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foreal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foreal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foreal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foreal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foreal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For some reason when I am reading someones BodyAnswers and it is a long response, the "more" button will not work. Is this a website error? I have tried both internet explorer and mozilla.

Supremacy4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by oakland6913 View Post
    having trouble it wont let me answer the questions
    me too. When I click on a category to answer nothing happens.
    GO Harder
    BE Stronger
    DO Better

MrCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Supremacy4 View Post
    me too. When I click on a category to answer nothing happens.
    Same here...

Ludicrous Speed...GO!!!!! pitapos's Avatar
    pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000)
    How about...

*What piece of advice would you give someone who is beginning bodybuilding? (i.e. What have you learned over time that you wish you had known when you started out?)
    10% off codes for bb.com orders:

Most Likely to Work: liftlife

http://www.bodybuilding.com/comebackdiscount.htm

Least Likely to Work: ComeBack10Percent, ComeBack10PerOff, happybday2you, pump15