Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Squatting for huge arms 7Forty7's Avatar
    7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tinyman5000 View Post
    actually i kind of think his training was cool i just see no reason to get THAT fat
    He knows a little more about the game than you. If carrying that much fat is necessary to max your muscle gains while bulking, and you have no problems cutting sufficiently for competition - then why not?

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bodybuilding's greatest champion of all time is not overated. To say so is not only an insult to him but every other bodybuilder.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

My_Friend is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Friend is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Friend is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Friend is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Friend is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Friend is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Friend is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Friend is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Friend is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Friend is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Friend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All pros deserves our respect because they are the top dogs in one of the toughest sports in the world.
    Free advice. You get what you pay for.

Ooooooooooh Yeahhhhhhhhhh TheNaturalTank's Avatar
    TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol why are you so offended its the internet
    I'm offended because you're disrespecting one of the best bodybuilders ever and I think most people can agree with me.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FullROM View Post
    The post is not about a murdered girl, my statement did not say if i wished or did not wish anything for the deceased. I belive Titus is entitled to a fair trail and has strong representation - we are all entitled to that regardless of any charges. If he is found guilty; proven beyond any reasonable doubt then we accept the decision of the courts.

Whats the point of a legal system if we don,t have fair trials? Police are as corrupt as they can get away with being and strong representation just re balances the scales back to where they should be.
    Who doesn't belive in our legal system? I do.

I just asked if you wished anything for an innocent murder victim. You wished Craig Titus the best- and he is pure trash whether he is found guilty of murder or not. I knew him years back when he was dealing drugs in New Iberia,La(If I knew he was dealing I would have turned him in) and he hasn't changed.
    Last edited by johnnyironboard; 11-30-2007 at 09:21 AM.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FullROM View Post
    Here are mine with reasons and dam good ones at that:-

1)Dorian Yates - For being the modern day founder and pioneer of the bodybuilder's gut. This really took bodybuilding down a congested one way street that has lasted 10 years to date. However on the positive side, the traffic does look to be easing somewhat; with Athletes such as Wolf popping up.

2)Kevin Levrone - A lazy bodybuilder who trained on and off and was lucky to have great/amazing genetics in terms of receptors. This takes away from the Athletic side of the sport and the true spirit of bodybuilding. I respect true athletes who train with a passion. Tom Platz was a great example of this as was/is Ronnie.

3)King Kamili, all round lack of professionalism which only further tarnished the image of the sport, I found him really boring and uninspirational.

4)Vic Richards, amazing potential that was never truely realised, why did he never really compete? Very frustrating to watch this guy who earned his pro card in some 3rd rate comp somewhere near the Congo. So many unanswered questions.

5)Craig Titus - I hate the tough guy attitude which he showed way before his life spiralled out of control but I sincerley wish him all the best in his up and comming trial. Inocent until proven guilty.
    In fairness to Levrone, he used to train year on year off for most of his career, and I don't think he was a lazy trainer. In the 90s, he trained year round.

But then he eventually cycled off drugs for most of the year - and training. Good idea, I think, for a man who said he was lucky to get away from the sport alive... Don't forget that Ronnie always quit training for SEVERAL MONTHS a year until last year.

And as for Vic Richards, he answered that himself. He did not want to be ****ed around and be a puppet of the IFBB. Fair deuce to him.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Baseball/Softball Player TommyQ29's Avatar
    TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyQ29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

All I have to say...

SMALL minds talk about people. Average minds talk about events. Great minds talk about ideas.

Find something constructive to talk about.
    Tom Quintana
    Commissioner
    Northern Colorado MSBL/MABL
    www.ColoradoMSBL.com
    Tom.Quintana@ColoradoMSBL.com
    (970)225-MSBL

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Originally Posted by TommyQ29 View Post
    SMALL minds talk about people. Average minds talk about events. Great minds talk about ideas.

Oh dear, where do you stereotype people who talk about all three?
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    WOW.. I thought I was the only one that hates Kamali and QT..

QT because he acted like a little bitch at the Olympia, crying about shorter guys... STFU or try basketball as Badell said.

Kamali because he acts like he's some superstar legend.. he has a horrible physique and is bloated all the time, yet he likes to talk about how great he is.. the only good thing about him in his wife, who is a very pretty lady indeed.

ANDROGENICALLY DINABOLTED Audiowaves252's Avatar
    Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow i'm 5'3 145, lets look past that. Am I a douche? At least i dont eat like a pig and claim its bulking season
    Hahaha get the **** off your Napoleon complex little guy.

Trey brewers left calf weighs more than you.

Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tinyman5000 might be the dumbest poster to grace this forum. 5147 posts of what?

Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally i dont like King or Zane...

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    King Kamali,i mean the guy talks and talks then no backing up the trash he talks...
    Also don't like Zane,way overrated IMO...

lionofbaghdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ekolow View Post
    So winning the Olympia 8 times is over rated?
    Trey Brewer is on a bulk and weighs 200 lbs more than you, so right now its true.
    Yeah man that`s true Trey is the future, I dont know why everybody is hating on him probably jealous and ****. Ronnie is a great bodybuilder so shut the **** up!!

vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol i dont supplement ****tard my mass stack is a steak and potatoes,

Just cause ronnie won a ****load of shows doesnt make him the best. if he quit last year he would've been the best, now hes just a deformed freak who has no chance at living a normal life. And I didnt know it was in style for the pros to get obese in the offseason, from looking at brewer and king its pretty obvious its a new trend.
    You are a skinny little toothpick disrespecting the greatest of all time behind your computer monitor... HA HA HA
    "Leave your ego at the door"

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

IG - Siberian.beast
    facebook.com/Siberian.beast

o0oOOo00oOoo0oOOo00o o0o0Ooo0o0Oo's Avatar
    o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CanadianDeltoid View Post
    You know now that I think about this was a bad thread. I'm just excited to get into the convos with you guys and basically tried to think of any thread I could. Not very original I know my bad. If you know me you know I'm a very positive person that dosn't like to rip on anyone. My next thread will be more intelligent. Sorry mates...
    Well said.... reps to you. One of most sincere posts I've read all day.

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    actually i kind of think his training was cool i just see no reason to get THAT fat
    Tinyman I can't believe you are still here debating your limited beliefs with so many people here against you. What's the point?

And you're still in the green at that. You gotta lot of heart for a short guy.
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    Dillett IS the best...of all time.

And you take this **** way too seriously.

Crybaby.

Bodybuilders are CLOWNS. Admire their physiques, LAUGH at what they say.

Hi Paul....

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    Dillett IS the best...of all time.
    guess chest and back are irrelevant bodyparts to you, eh?

Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Titus

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by Duckenheimer View Post
    Oh dear, where do you stereotype people who talk about all three?
    LOL i got a great idea, lets talk about how certain ppl fared at these events

Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    Tinyman I can't believe you are still here debating your limited beliefs with so many people here against you. What's the point?

And you're still in the green at that. You gotta lot of heart for a short guy.
    He's not the only one thats short around here.

But yeah, shouldn't really hate the pro's, maybe dislike, but unless you ACTUALLY know a pro, I don't mean talking to them for 2 minutes at a booth, I mean KNOW, then there shouldn't be any hate, just begrudge them the respect to take their bodies that far.

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in.. to read later
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100)

Ohh dear. Are u on anti-depresants by any chance! lol

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)

then why are you here in the ifbb section as most topics discuss people?
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

-SHARK- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -SHARK- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -SHARK- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -SHARK- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -SHARK- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -SHARK- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -SHARK- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -SHARK- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -SHARK- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -SHARK- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -SHARK- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Jay Cutler, love and hate him. Love him because he looks/sounds like a combo of chris farley and a caveman

2. Ronnie Coleman, over rated

3. Trey Brewer fat ass

4. King Kamahli Fat ass

5. Did I say Ronnie Coleman
    trey brewer fat ass???????

cant see it myself
    look in the mirror....are you happy with what you see?

IM NOT.

Still admirin Xmas brah? BaSsSiKk's Avatar
    BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. Jay Cutler, love and hate him. Love him because he looks/sounds like a combo of chris farley and a caveman

2. Ronnie Coleman, over rated

3. Trey Brewer fat ass

4. King Kamahli Fat ass

5. Did I say Ronnie Coleman
    Strong Ronnie hate...Lightweight BABY!!

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by -SHARK- View Post
    trey brewer fat ass???????

cant see it myself

I like Trey but he looks awful in that pic IMO,Evan Centopani also a young guy kicks the butt out of Trey...But i'm confident Trey will bring a great package next time around...

Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SickBoy_Cage View Post
    I like Trey but he looks awful in that pic IMO,Evan Centopani also a young guy kicks the butt out of Trey...But i'm confident Trey will bring a great package next time around...
    Yep. He looks awful in that pose. Big legs, that's all.

Also,strong stretch marks...