cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

REVIEW: ErgoPharm ErgoLean AMP

Product details: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergo/amp.html

Dosed @ 2 caps ~1hr. before workout:

I took the two caps about 15 minutes before I got out of work, and I remember feeling pretty tired--I could have fell asleep if I wanted. I took 2 caps and after a couple of minutes I felt sort of a "tingling" sensation, perhaps placebo--I guess it was the caffeine kicking in, but it felt different than caffeine. My focus was razor sharp from then on. About 30 minutes later I started feeling pretty hyper, so I was then off to the gym, knowing it was going to be a solid training session.

Before I go the gym I usually run into Hannaford to grab a gallon jug of water. So once I get that out of the way, I just walk right over to Gold's since it's across the street. Instead of walking, I ran--almost sprinted--there. Just for the hell of it. Because I felt like I could, a ton of energy just came over me right when I needed it. So once I get there I started things off with some squats (3-5 rep range). Numbers stayed the same (300s), but they seemed a lot easier than usual. I also threw in a set of 20-rep squats just cause I felt so up for it, and that also went very well (225lbs., "ATG-style").

I also just had to try cardio on this stuff. So I head up to the cardio room and get on a treadmill. Set it on an incline of 15 and a speed of 7. Ran all-out for about 4 and a half minutes. Was pretty fun, and I didn't even feel all that phased. I should also note this stuff definitely kicks thermogenesis up a notch; after my second set of squats I was sweating pretty bad, and I don't sweat that easily. Every set of every exercise went great; the mind-muscle connection was definitely there and thus, executed with near-perfect form.

Come to think of it, this is probably one of the most productive workouts I've had in a while thanks to AMP. I also felt recovery time between sets was reduced, but maybe that's just because I was so hyped up to do another one. All in all: energy levels peaked out the entire workout (AMP does claim to be an "Adrenaline Mimetic"; I certainly believe it), incredible mental focus; and, I can't comment on its fat-loss properties as I have only had one dose, but if I continue to use this throughout the weeks I will update my progress.

Dosed @ 4 caps, ~1hr. before workout:

I can only imagine what this will be like. Updating Monday.

Bottom line:

Patrick Arnold, you're a freakin' stud. I will be ordering 3 more bottles or so. This has become my permanent pre-workout/cardio stimulant (although I think "stimulant" is quite the understatement). If you are thinking of experimenting with this stuff anytime soon, stop thinking and buy some.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is there any other proof that this stuff works? Other than the Geranamine, everything else in this product seems rather common.

krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KingdomCome
    is there any other proof that this stuff works? Other than the Geranamine, everything else in this product seems rather common.
    The geranamine is the whole key to the product. PA was posting all about how exciting it was, how long it took to develop, etc, etc.
    I used to be way fatter

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But seriously--when this stuff hits you, you know you're good to go. And it's not that crappy type of "jittery" energy either; it's smooth and "calm" energy that you can kind of use as you wish. You have to feel it to know what I'm talking about. Sitting here writing this, almost 6 hours later, I still feel very focused and wide awake. Hell, I could even lift now if I wanted too. Yet, I don't think I'll have trouble sleeping either.

And in regards to Geranamine... so what if it's one of the only novel ingredients found in AMP? You could have 2, 3, maybe even 4 "novel" ingredients thrown in there, and that's great and all, but the fact of the matter is this stuff works, and works well; "less is more". There is also probably a lot of synergy going on between the three actives in AMP, I would imagine. And isn't Chocamine another AMP-exclusive? I don't recall seeing it in anything else.
    SAN Nutrition

dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm glad you got good results with your first dose of AMP, but before you rush out to buy a ton of it you need to remember that as is the case with many stims the effects will be reduced over time. This seems to be the case with AMP even moreso than others, users have reported a DRAMATIC dropoff in effects even within the first couple of doses.

Originally Posted by dbish77
    I'm glad you got good results with your first dose of AMP, but before you rush out to buy a ton of it you need to remember that as is the case with many stims the effects will be reduced over time. This seems to be the case with AMP even moreso than others, users have reported a DRAMATIC dropoff in effects even within the first couple of doses.
    I have heard this and am aware of it, but thank you very much for bringing this up. I have heard people have had good results using AMP at the most 3 times per week. Have you tried a dosing scheme like this, and, how has it worked for you?
    SAN Nutrition

Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hmmm considering I've yet to see one person on this board who didn't like this product, I'll check it out for myself. I do like the idea of Quality rather than Quantity, touche to Ergopharm.

dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cakedonkey
    I have heard this and am aware of it, but thank you very much for bringing this up. I have heard people have had good results using AMP at the most 3 times per week. Have you tried a dosing scheme like this, and, how has it worked for you?
    I was pretty sure you knew about it, it's just when you said something about stocking up I wanted to make sure. I've never tried AMP but I was just posting what I'd heard...sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Originally Posted by KingdomCome
    hmmm considering I've yet to see one person on this board who didn't like this product, I'll check it out for myself. I do like the idea of Quality rather than Quantity, touche to Ergopharm.
    I know Robboe dosen't care for it too much...but he's the only one I can think of.

TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRussian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been using AMP for a couple months now, 5 times a week on workout days and have noticed only a minor reduction in the stimulatory effects. While most stimulants (yohimbine HCL) seem to peak after a couple hours and then leave you crashing, AMP manages to last about 3 times as long. Most stimulants make you jittery and scatterbrained. When I use AMP I feel very focused. I've also heard complaints that AMP takes a long time to kick in. I feel it coming on about 20 minutes after taking 2 capsules and then plateaus at about the 40 minute mark for the next 4 hours. Definitely the best stimulant I have ever used. I wonder if it isn't the chocamine that makes this product so effective. Has anyone tried both Ergopharm AMP and **** XXX RUSH and can compare the two?

Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And isn't Chocamine another AMP-exclusive?

no, chocamine is in other products.

AMP is a great pre-w/o energy booster. one of my faves as it kicks in so quickly. great if you workout in the am before work/school.

Omega's PowerJolt is pretty good too, pretty much the same effect for me, AMP kicks in quicker but Jolt seemed a little bit smoother in terms of energy levels....especially the drop off 5-6 hours later. I heard the original formula jolt was on sale @ *** for like $10 a bottle...... if they get back up and running again I will def be buying a few bottles.
    I will body slam you so f*cking hard
    that you will poop your bald pants.

Thanks for the board Ryan Estopell's Avatar
    Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Amp makes me a bit moody. I only take it when I really need a kick. Otherwise I love the boost NOxplode gives me.

Originally Posted by Drew1200
    no, chocamine is in other products.

AMP is a great pre-w/o energy booster. one of my faves as it kicks in so quickly. great if you workout in the am before work/school.

Omega's PowerJolt is pretty good too, pretty much the same effect for me, AMP kicks in quicker but Jolt seemed a little bit smoother in terms of energy levels....especially the drop off 5-6 hours later. I heard the original formula jolt was on sale @ *** for like $10 a bottle...... if they get back up and running again I will def be buying a few bottles.
    What other products contain it? I did a quick search in the Cyberstore and AMP was the only relevant match. And I've tried Power Jolt before. Liked it a lot, but I think AMP rules it out in terms of overall energy / focus. Power Jolt + Thunder was an awesome pre-workout stack as far as I can remember. Omega Sports is probably one of my favorite lines to date. I will have to check out that $10/bottle offer. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Estopell
    Amp makes me a bit moody. I only take it when I really need a kick. Otherwise I love the boost NOxplode gives me.
    Does it really? I forgot to mention in the review, but it actually seemed to uplift my mood a bit too. Somewhat similar to H.E.A.T. in a sense, where you just feel happy seemingly no matter what.

By the way: I know we've had stupid ass arguments on here before and I guess I misjudged you in the beginning thinking you were some sort of troll / come-and-go type member. But I actually find a lot of your posts hilarious (primarily the Nutrabolics/Rodney bashing) and I think the questions you prompt some of the company owners to answer are very respectable (i.e., questions no one else would dare to ask). I just had to get that out of the way, even if it seems somewhat irrelevant.

Also: if you like the boost NO-Xplode gives you, I would really consider looking into stacking Omega Sports Power Jolt + Cerebral for a similar, if not better, boost (in terms of energy and mental focus). I also think these would come out to cost less in the long-run.
    SAN Nutrition

FOXMO4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried NO-XPLODE, R4W, V-12, and now AMP. AMP by far is the BEST PRE WORKOUT energizer I have ever tried. I use it three times per week - and those are my BEST workouts bar none. There is no drop off in performance if you use it three times per week.

It is the best supp on the market. Amazing stuff !

avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have got to try this stuff for studying and focusing too.
    Its AWESOME.

Thanks for the board Ryan Estopell's Avatar
    Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000)
    What other products contain it? I did a quick search in the Cyberstore and AMP was the only relevant match. And I've tried Power Jolt before. Liked it a lot, but I think AMP rules it out in terms of overall energy / focus. Power Jolt + Thunder was an awesome pre-workout stack as far as I can remember. Omega Sports is probably one of my favorite lines to date. I will have to check out that $10/bottle offer. Thanks.

Does it really? I forgot to mention in the review, but it actually seemed to uplift my mood a bit too. Somewhat similar to H.E.A.T. in a sense, where you just feel happy seemingly no matter what.

By the way: I know we've had stupid ass arguments on here before and I guess I misjudged you in the beginning thinking you were some sort of troll / come-and-go type member. But I actually find a lot of your posts hilarious (primarily the Nutrabolics/Rodney bashing) and I think the questions you prompt some of the company owners to answer are very respectable (i.e., questions no one else would dare to ask). I just had to get that out of the way, even if it seems somewhat irrelevant.

Also: if you like the boost NO-Xplode gives you, I would really consider looking into stacking Omega Sports Power Jolt + Cerebral for a similar, if not better, boost (in terms of energy and mental focus). I also think these would come out to cost less in the long-run.
    Thanks for the kind words. I don't know why but after about 3 hours on Amp I start to get moody. I agree with Omega Jolt, really do like it because it's a bit mild. No real crash. I haven't tried cerebral, I really like Psychotropin(I didn't at first) and I'll try the jolt with that. I'll let you know. Always wondered about Ready4War, I think I'll try that next even though I think Chuck is a dick. Hehehe. The one thing about me, I don't really care about the people in this industry, I care about the consumers and whether these products do what there supposed to. I hate seeing people getting ripped off and hurt.

Originally Posted by Estopell
    Thanks for the kind words. I don't know why but after about 3 hours on Amp I start to get moody. I agree with Omega Jolt, really do like it because it's a bit mild. No real crash. I haven't tried cerebral, I really like Psychotropin(I didn't at first) and I'll try the jolt with that. I'll let you know. Always wondered about Ready4War, I think I'll try that next even though I think Chuck is a dick. Hehehe. The one thing about me, I don't really care about the people in this industry, I care about the consumers and whether these products do what there supposed to. I hate seeing people getting ripped off and hurt.
    No problem man. You are a good guy. Ready4War is good stuff too; the old batch was, anyway--I'm sure the new batch is very solid too (based on reviews).

4 caps update:

Total overkill. I don't recommend this unless you can't feel 2 (or perhaps 3) caps.
    SAN Nutrition

anyone else feel a difference of energies from days 1 to 2? doesn't seem to be the same pickup as the first time.

fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sleep Factor

im thinking of getting some AMP...but im worried about not being able to sleep. i usally workout around 6 or 7 at night and go to sleep at about 10...is it going to keep me up all night?

pabb21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pabb21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pabb21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pabb21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pabb21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pabb21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pabb21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pabb21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pabb21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pabb21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pabb21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

amp is one of the best

ok heres the deal on amp dont take it everyday u build tolernace like everystim take it 3-4 days a week and heres the secret take 200mg if l theanine with it if it makes u moody the theanine conteracts the sides with any stim product but amp is really good stim one of the best preworkout school for studying just take theanine with it if ur sensitve with stims btw theanine lowers blood pressure also an issue with stims peace

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pabb21 View Post
    ok heres the deal on amp dont take it everyday u build tolernace like everystim take it 3-4 days a week and heres the secret take 200mg if l theanine with it if it makes u moody the theanine conteracts the sides with any stim product but amp is really good stim one of the best preworkout school for studying just take theanine with it if ur sensitve with stims btw theanine lowers blood pressure also an issue with stims peace
    Strong two-year bump.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    Strong two-year bump.
    Better than starting a new thread

Amp is still one of my fave stims. These days I only need one or two max.

o0oOOo00oOoo0oOOo00o o0o0Ooo0o0Oo's Avatar
    o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Better than starting a new thread
    Amp is still one of my fave stims. These days I only need one or two max.
    I just picked up a bottle of Amp during bb.com's 30 day sale. What's the consensus on when to take this product, the instructions on the bottle are vague? Basically take anywhere from 1-8 capsules a day.

During the morning, full or empty stomach, etc?

ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SuperFabulous View Post
    I just picked up a bottle of Amp during bb.com's 30 day sale. What's the consensus on when to take this product, the instructions on the bottle are vague? Basically take anywhere from 1-8 capsules a day.

During the morning, full or empty stomach, etc?
    I take 2 in the morn on an empty gut, then take 2 more 'bout 6-7 hours later...no sleep problems at all when u take some 5-htp at night.

I haven't raken it everyday yet, anybody have any feedback on that?
    Buckeyes / Indians / Cavs / Browns

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    Strong two-year bump.
    haha lol sheesh i agree.

sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool This thread will go on for eternity.........

I'm actually taking this in conjunction with Albuterol and realizing outstanding results (fat loss).

Cardio has been a piece of cake.
    Tis a far, far better thing that I shall do now than I have ever done.

Tis a far, far better place that I shall go than I have ever been.

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong 2 year and 4 year bumps
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cbad7676 View Post
    strong 2 year and 4 year bumps
    Indeed
    Tis a far, far better thing that I shall do now than I have ever done.

Tis a far, far better place that I shall go than I have ever been.