Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The Magic Bullet

Hey, I just wanted to kinda "advertize" the Magic Bullet. It really is an awesome product and if you've got the money, you should look into buying one.

Anyone got one and wanna share recipes?

Anotherone bites the dust Little_Guy22's Avatar
    Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how much did you pay for yours ? I really want to get one but I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay over $50 for a glorified coffee grinder.

Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hehe... Yeah, you've got to be ok with spending money. I got mine for 100 bucks on Ebay. That's how cheap you're gonna get...

Anotherone bites the dust Little_Guy22's Avatar
    Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Little_Guy22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't really have a prob w/ spending money, but does it really work that great? what do you do with it?

Originally Posted by Little_Guy22
    I don't really have a prob w/ spending money, but does it really work that great? what do you do with it?
    I use it for at least half of my meals.

Oatmeal Pancakes in the morning tatse a lot better mixed properly.

Pre and post workout shakes with frozen fruit, Oatmeal, etc. You can't expect to make a good Oatmeal shake with a shaker.

Ground all kinds of meat. Just a LOT of stuff.

dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) dum_bell will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Magic Bullet Is Awesome

You can make many things with the magic bullet, i use like 4 times a day,

favorite recipe:

1/2cup cottage cheese

1 cup milk

1/2 cup nonfat yogurt

4 packets of splenda

and blend... its one hell of a shake

LucianoTKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LucianoTKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LucianoTKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LucianoTKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LucianoTKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LucianoTKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LucianoTKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LucianoTKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LucianoTKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LucianoTKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LucianoTKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

Hey all,

What's The Magic Bullet? Can you link me to a site that has some info on it?

Thanks,
    Mike

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Verbeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Magic Bullet is great for smoothies. Ice and frozen fruit are some of the few things it blends well. It is easy to clean, and the tops for the cups are leak proof.

However, it sucks for just about anything else. Every time I've tried to use it for anything other than a smoothie (i.e. salsa, chopping garlic, etc.) it has been pretty useless.

So, if you're only looking to make smoothies, get it. But if you want an all around blender, don't wast your money.

pummel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pummel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pummel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pummel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pummel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pummel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pummel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pummel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pummel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pummel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pummel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    but can the magic bullet slap nuts like my slapchop..
    MOD NEGGED CREW