Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MountainSong, I'll send you a PM. Any questions should be sent to me via PM though.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.facebook.com/hotnfitcom

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

bump
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

ballin06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutrition logging/ Nutrition data websites

This is the first time I've found free resources like these to track my dieting, all of the links you have posted look really great. I'm just trying to decide which will work best for me? What do you think?

Nutrition logging/ Nutrition data websites
    www.fitday.com
    www.nutridiary.com
    www.nutritiondata.com
    http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/

I need something quick that has a large database of foods

Don't mention Cake! thenewchamp's Avatar
    thenewchamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) thenewchamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) thenewchamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) thenewchamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) thenewchamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) thenewchamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) thenewchamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) thenewchamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) thenewchamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) thenewchamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) thenewchamp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Great Stuff!!

Thanks Terra, all your threads have been very informative and helpful.
    "Be persistant in your goals and reap the rewards"

Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sweet, read the article about a guy training a girl. My wife wants to go lifting with me when I get back to the states. Should be interesting at least.
    BTDT

easyontheeyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lots of helpful info

Hi, I am as new as new gets. Funny I remember having muscular arms and legs at 14-15. I have always had that kind of body even as an adult. When I joined a gym a few months ago is when I started finding out about supplements, the importance of protein, eating healthy and so on. I like all the new things I have learned and all the new info I have acquired. Hopefully this will help me push myself even harder. Thanks.
    Just Walkin The Dogs :)

If Gods your co-pilot.... SWITCH SEATS !!!

Just because I want to look better than you doesn't mean I think I am better than you. Be happy fat. Be happy in shape. Be happy as a couch potato. The keyword here is.....BE HAPPY in who YOU are!!!!

PinkSky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkSky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkSky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkSky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkSky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkSky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkSky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkSky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkSky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkSky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkSky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow ... maybe, aside from developing their bodies, some of these guys should really focus on developing their manners, intellect, self-security, and grammar. Thanks for grabbing those posts, haha.

Also, too bad the lesbian post is closed. I wanted to say that women have been so associated with cardio (yucki remnant from the skinny-fat 80's) so now that we show up in thrones in the weight room, some guys get scared (along with the shift of the role of women outside the gym, it's understandable that some men have a hard time adjusting.)
    Last edited by PinkSky; 09-14-2007 at 08:31 AM.

BlondePirate10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlondePirate10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlondePirate10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlondePirate10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlondePirate10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlondePirate10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlondePirate10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlondePirate10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlondePirate10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlondePirate10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlondePirate10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a great post, lots of info and links to articles. what a nice idea! thank you.

CLM8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLM8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLM8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLM8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLM8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLM8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLM8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLM8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLM8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLM8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLM8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice post
    My Bikini body quest log: - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130525523

R u a person that does things that people would never expect, are u called a freak of nature. Do people say she's a hard worker, but really this is the only way u know how to do things, and they don't give u credit for your athletic ability? Do defy all odds, and always prove people wrong? Then you are a rare breed!!

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh hai but what are the answers to those important questions.

thxkbai.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

brucemag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    Thanks for this post. I just joined the forum today, and find this routine set-up very useful.

lose4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Awesome Site

Great Forum! Awesome to see so many Smart and Helpful Fitness People! Thanks for the Info!

kendra. will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendra. will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendra. will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendra. will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendra. will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendra. will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendra. will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendra. will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendra. will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendra. will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendra. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks this was great!
    appreciate the awesome info.

BeBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OMG, I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed by all of this information. I understand that I'll learn more as I go along, but-wow! Maybe I should just hire a Personal Trainer?

Originally Posted by BeBold View Post
    OMG, I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed by all of this information. I understand that I'll learn more as I go along, but-wow! Maybe I should just hire a Personal Trainer?

Nothing wrong with hiring a PT!

My website's probably easier to navigate/less intimidating - www.hotnfit.com
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) el.bartq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PinkSky View Post
    wow ... maybe, aside from developing their bodies, some of these guys should really focus on developing their manners, intellect, self-security, and grammar. Thanks for grabbing those posts, haha.

Also, too bad the lesbian post is closed. I wanted to say that women have been so associated with cardio (yucki remnant from the skinny-fat 80's) so now that we show up in thrones in the weight room, some guys get scared (along with the shift of the role of women outside the gym, it's understandable that some men have a hard time adjusting.)
    as a man, i totally agree

[img]http://****************/banner.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://****************/banner1.jpg[/img]

clizanies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

THANKS from a noob

thanks so much for all the info terracotta, I'm sure that I will be referring back to it in the future as I work on my goal. I am new here, but not new to bodybuilding, a new start though. It's always helpful to have a onestop shop for all your questions!

Registered User armoured_amazon's Avatar
    armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you for this thread!

Lettin my inner child out SeaJules's Avatar
    SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile Noob

Hi everyone. I'm a noob here. I'm trying to get back into my former shape and surpass it. Mainly, I'm trying to get my body fat down and build muscle in my upper body (arms, sholders, chest, back and abs) I'm not looking to ignore my legs, it's just they are very muscular and don't need much to maintain them.

I've been checking out the site and there are so many amazing women (and men) here that one can't help but feel inspired. Thanks to all of you who post your pictures, your stories, routines, workout schedules, and diets.

gfxgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Just found this site and I think it's awesome! :)

Hi all! I hope I am posting in the right section (I just want to lean/firm up). This thread and website seem to have alot of very helpful articles, links, etc. You ladies all look great! What a perfect place to help me keep my motivation going and find some inspiration.

mlburgio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

thanks!

the compilations are the reason i'm eating healthier!! i didn't know where to start, so thanks for all the info!!

m

fitness-siren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice work, Terracotta! This is just what I need to get started. I'm a newbie - as you can see duh!
    Anna

I keep a regularly updated blog at http://www.pathtofatloss.com
    Business web site: www.primalfitbootcamp.com

musclegurls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great thread, finally there are some answers lol.

JanMarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JanMarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JanMarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JanMarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JanMarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JanMarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JanMarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JanMarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JanMarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JanMarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JanMarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thank you

Thanks for the great info. I have been doing it right.. woohoo..

Frustrating cuz it does not happen as quickly as putting the weight/fat on. But slow and steady wins the race or so they say. I am currently doing 4 days in the gym (3 with weights/cardio and 1 cardio) Next week I am going to change to 5 days with 3 with weights/cardio and 2 cardio. I was doing bike and elyps for cardio but switched this week to elyps and crosstrainer as I could not keep my heart rate up on the bike for a full 35 min.. took me a good 15-20 to get it where it needed to be. CROSSTRAINER kicked my rear.. I was on level 1 and could only do 15min before I hit a wall and could not go anymore.. I was sweating like I had done my 40 on the elyps and my legs and butt burned.. So, yes the cross trainer won this round but I will be back on it on Tues and we will see who wins..

My one area that I am struggling with is the Nutritional part. I am prediabetic so I currently take meds altho' now that I am working out I am hoping to get off them in the future. I know I need to eat at least 6 times a day but with work and all it is hard to get those in during the day. Sometimes it is hard to just get them packed to take with me let alone actually find time to eat them..

deank55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 53 and have yo-yo dieted since I was about 11. Needless to say, I am very fat even when I am not 60 pounds over weight. Even my calves and knees still have cellulite when I lose weight. My 80 plus year old parents legs look younger than mine. My husband and I started a 6 day weight training and cardio program 11 weeks ago. I have only lost 13 pounds and am going to stop most carbs(as of yesterday). My question is will the fat in my legs ever go away at this late in the game or have I ruined my body?

Originally Posted by deank55 View Post
    I am 53 and have yo-yo dieted since I was about 11. Needless to say, I am very fat even when I am not 60 pounds over weight. Even my calves and knees still have cellulite when I lose weight. My 80 plus year old parents legs look younger than mine. My husband and I started a 6 day weight training and cardio program 11 weeks ago. I have only lost 13 pounds and am going to stop most carbs(as of yesterday). My question is will the fat in my legs ever go away at this late in the game or have I ruined my body?
    Yes, you can lose the fat. You do not need to stop "most" carbs. I'd suggest keeping at least 150 g carbs in your diet.

I also suggest reading my website, www.hotnfit.com in the fat loss sections. 13 lbs lost in 11 weeks is great. Give it time. Doing it the right way takes time.

I promise the fat on your legs will come off in time.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

mrmachito_7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question females on tes???

Should they or can they take clomids or another antiestrogen to keep the tes level higher????????????????

Born2BAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Born2BAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Born2BAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Born2BAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Born2BAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Born2BAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Born2BAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Born2BAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Born2BAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Born2BAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Born2BAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Terra, some great info there

varza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great information! thank you!