Michel1968 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michel1968 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michel1968 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up ShiftWork tips input

Hi all,

I'm new to this site. I've been surfing the site for awhile now and i found most of my anwser. But there is one that still bothers me.

I'm a shiftworker . day shift and switch to midnight shift. All 12hrs. I have a hard time with Nutrition and training. I'm a member at two different gym so that is not the problem...problem is more training and rest time...I am looking to have a more balance training. Oh yeah i play Hockey too and jog.

If anyone have tips or idea please share . I'm sure i'm not the only in that situation.

Keep in mind i do have a familly that i like to be with. I know i can't have both at the same time but i'm looking for a balance training routine. Tks for your concern...
    Mike
    ; )

Time Traveling Bunnies! V.H.9.8.4.'s Avatar
    V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that's a tough schedule. post you daily schedule, like when you wake up, when you work, lunch breaks, free time, when you go to sleep, etc, so i can help you out more

-VH
    Impossible is Nothing

FITNESS4CHRIST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FITNESS4CHRIST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FITNESS4CHRIST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FITNESS4CHRIST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FITNESS4CHRIST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FITNESS4CHRIST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FITNESS4CHRIST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FITNESS4CHRIST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FITNESS4CHRIST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FITNESS4CHRIST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FITNESS4CHRIST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Gotta love that shift work

I understand where your coming from. I work rotating 12 hour shifts too. My workouts are pretty spontaneous, but I really try to be consistent. I have a wife and four kids so I definately try to balance a whole lot. Though fitness is definately a big prioroty. If you don't mind I will pray that you find a solution that fits your lifestyle.

Be blessed, FIT4C

Michel1968 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michel1968 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michel1968 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My work sched goes as follow

Legend = D = 12 hrs day shift
    M = 12hrs Mid shift
    O = off
    D*= 8hrs day shift

12 HRS shift goes...from 7 to 7
    8 HRS shift goes from 7 to 3pm..

Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu

D D D D O O M M M O O D D D O

Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri

O M M M M O O O O O D* D* D* D* O

Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri

O O O O O RESTART CYCLE

For when i get up and when i go to sleep it depends how i feel that day...

...and thanks for the prayer.......amen
    Mike
    ; )