Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wow- Old Farts, Take a Bow !!

You know it hit me......this section of the forum.....the OVER35 section has really become something special IMHO.

I can remember early on this new forum and even on the old BB.com forums, the OVER35 section didn't have much action and guys like ctgblue, richie, dorian, charger, kendo, fitnessman and a few others were trying to just keep it alive. Not So anymore, this section has grown and we've added quite a few new members to the area.

The threads here and the discussion in them have been excellent IMHO. I continue to learn much on this forum, but I get excited many days to see what's new in this section.

I don't know, maybe it's a maturity thing, but You OLD FARTS ROCK. LOL

TAKE A BOW PEOPLE !!

PEACE

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz

Talking

Help me I've taken a bow and I CAN'T GET UP!!!

Chi, you've done your part too.
    I remember last year there were hardly any posts
    I posted some when I signed on in January

It's also taken people like IPR, snakeman, and CRAZY MACATTACK to bring some different directions to the forum
    And let's not forget the lovely Hibiscus and TrishB mmeeeeoooowwww...

What gives me hope is that when people post a workout suggestion here, others ACTUALLY TRY IT. As opposed to some other sections where they are all talk.
    We all learn from each other and know that we will support each other no matter how dumb we all are from time to time. Wait, am I talking about myself again???

Now will somebody help me stand up straight PLEASE!!!
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Chi Town, I really enjoy this section. I learn so much and I feel like it's coming from people who are in the same place age-wise as I am. Now, as far as being an "Old Fart" -- I believe I prefer "Hot Momma."

Thanks for the endorsement, CTG Blue. I think I'll just do a little curtsie so I won't have a problem getting back up.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by ctgblue
    Help me I've taken a bow and I CAN'T GET UP!!!

Are we going to half to pass the hat to get you a clapper for christmas ?

LOL

I agree on MAC and IPR and others, they have been great additions here. And last But not least OUR , HOT Momma's.

Hibiscus09,
    about this .....little curtsie ......why do you have to plant the seeds for our immaginations to run wild with. LOL

Actually the female presence on the board has really increased which is great for this section as well as overall.

PEACE

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

I'm better now, just the mental picture of Hibiscus and her curtsie straightened me right up
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.

Originally posted by ctgblue
    I'm better now, just the mental picture of Hibiscus and her curtsie straightened me right up
    ROFLMAO

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well, I just remembered this was here, Yet I am only 32 I always been more mature than the rest of the people my age... I hope you don't mind my hoping along. I might be 32 but I feel 50.
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.

TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hibiscus...I am with you....."Hot Momma" is so much more ladylike and dignified for us....LOL.

Originally posted by little lats
    well, I just remembered this was here, Yet I am only 32 I always been more mature than the rest of the people my age... I hope you don't mind my hoping along. I might be 32 but I feel 50.
    Lats, No complaint here. Your welcome in any thread IMHO.

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Thank You

keegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I 'd have to give my thumbs up for this forum too..

I've checked out all of them and this is now the only one I read.

Rock on you bunch of gnarly old goat dudes.
    God WAS my co-pilot... until we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him.

Yea, though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.... for I am the baddest MotherF*cker in the valley! Keegan 3:21

design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking We Rock!

Our Gold's Gym recently closed so I had to join a major University's weight training facility (Penn State). I work at the University so I was eligible to join. I didn't join before because I heard horror stories of it being so crowded with students. Anyway I started going there on my lunch hour and the place is a bodybuilding mecca and not that crowded. 2-4 brand new machines per muscle group. Every kind of machine you could imagine. Free weights and benches galore. Usually when I'm there I look around and I'm the only person over 25 (I'm 52). There's got to be 75 to 100 people working out at one time. Anyway, they think it's cool that I'm there and sometimes ask me questions. (It helps if your ripped, because it shows you are serious). So don't let those youngsters intimidate you. If you lift and are serious, that makes you part of the club...at any age!

design2

Originally posted by keegan

Rock on you bunch of gnarly old goat dudes.
    Considering My hair is going, and is partially grey anyhoo, hell bring on the 1-test, plus I sure the hell don't want anymore kids.

Originally posted by TrishB Hibiscus...I am with you....."Hot Momma" is so much more ladylike and dignified for us....LOL.
    It's official, the HOT MOMMAS are here to stay

BB.Com Over 35 Section "Home of the Hot Mommas" MEEEEOOOWWWW
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000)

HEHAAAAAAAAAW

Hell yes i love this section, i like to hear from people my age and older cause the game has changed now, i accept that, getting older and oh so much wiser i hope!.

No games here, this is serious shizit we cant play play no mo, this is life and death for many of us, i am amazed i wake up each morning to breathe air instead of clouds(in heaven of course) and i cant help but feel that working out helps remove all the toxins we take in daily plus boost the immune system to fight against #1 aging, #2 disease, which we are all suseptible to now and especially as we age.....

I like all the posters here, every last one, people here are fun and adventuress, were a silly crowd but were all deadly serious about what were doing, and that makes all the difference.

Everyone is welcome here i am sure, its a friendly crowd and its growing which is great.
    Work in progress...

"Insane in the membrane, got no brains gone insane"

" Its all the petroleum products, thats why i make no sense"

"Cry now, smile later:)

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Curtsie" sent your minds into the gutter? Wow! Ya'll remind me of my husband. LOL!

Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

i've been trying to post an attachment of my suggestion (on the old boards) to Big Cat to maybe get an "older guy" section going but it won't let me do it. but anyway,it's a refreshing change to listen,learn & experiment with people who have "been there & done that". this is where i spend most of my computer time.............................................. ..maybe i should spend more time learning how to add attachments.Richie

Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000)
    I DID IT!!!

Originally posted by Hibiscus09 "Curtsie" sent your minds into the gutter? Wow! Ya'll remind me of my husband. LOL!
    Of course what we pictured you wearing helped Only the most tasteful attire, of course
    Last edited by ctgblue; 09-12-2002 at 06:26 PM.
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am not even in that league. I decided I was 25 again.....
    Help my gut has fallen and I can't get it up...(ok no dirty thoughts here)

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I too love reading this section. I don't post much here, being most of my questions are already answered when I do the search I like this section because there isn't any flaming and rudeness. I too am not 35 yet, but it's just around the corner...

Roxie

Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000)

Respect

This is home to me! I have been on other forums and have found none better than this over 35 section. To me it all boils down to respect. We may not all agree all the time but do show respect 100% of the time. Many of the members here have become more than just names but friends. We all have one comman goal and that is to better ourselves. I feel I have done that if for no other reason than belonging to such a good group.
    Chi_town, I want to say thanks for this thread and thanks to everyone else for making this such a great place to call home.
    Now go LIFT!!!!!!!

P.S. I also want to add a name to the list of folks who have made the forum what it is today. OJS, if your reading this, take a bow
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Chi town

don't worry bro.. we are saving you a seat with your name on it
    for when you get to be an "OLD BASTARD" LOL

peace
    I'M THINKING WICKED I'M GOING MAD
    I'M FEELING BETTER THAN I EVER HAVE
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NIGHT TO BEGIN
    SO I CAN FEED THE BEAST ONCE AGAIN ! ! !! ! !!

IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like everyone else had been searching for a more mature (not necessarily age) forum, when by chance I stumbled on this Over 35 Board. I haven't looked back since. Thanks to all, I've gained so much from knowing you (well I feel know the BBer you). Weird, but if I skip a w/o which is rare, I almost feel I should come and confess to you all .....

The number of new members posting reflects the attitude of ALL those present. I think trust and knoweldge that no-one is deliberately rude, and all are willing to contribute it what sets this apart. What a difference to the teen sections, thanks to Macattack we even have our own cooking thread

kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been registered in a few other boards and found negativity there. I even posted my before and after pics that most of you have seen and I got flamed for setting the pics up in bad light bad posing etc. That jealousy doesn't exist in the >35 but you do see it in post your pics or teens. I don't bother with the other forums's now and as Charger says I have made good friends here with a common goal! It's certainly not as quiet now as it was at the start!
    Its never to late to transform! www.physiqueoverfifty.co.uk

design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) design2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Just like wine...

Just like wine we're gettng better with age. I come to this site now for advice, a good laugh, and support. Special thanks to Macattack for all his advice. Special encouragement to the hot mammas. There's nothing hotter than a woman BB!

design2

Re: Chi town

Originally posted by wabney
    don't worry bro.. we are saving you a seat with your name on it
    for when you get to be an "OLD BASTARD" LOL

peace
    Wabney, your barely over 40, that's not old....design2, now he's old . LOL Design2, remember we are only as old as "The Hot Momma's We Feel". LOL

Hey, I'm like dorian........I'm not getting older........I'm about tho have another anniversery for my 25th birthday.....with one exception.........I'm smarter now. LOL

Hey guys and Hot Momma's, thanks for everything. I would have never guessed that this thread would have received this kind of response. It show's how active the members here are in this section.

Originally posted by kendo I have been registered in a few other boards and found negativity there. I even posted my before and after pics that most of you have seen and I got flamed for setting the pics up in bad light bad posing etc. That jealousy doesn't exist in the >35 but you do see it in post your pics or teens. I don't bother with the other forums's now and as Charger says I have made good friends here with a common goal! It's certainly not as quiet now as it was at the start!
    I was meaning to mention that bad posing and lighting but I was too jealous of what good shape you were in to mention it
    Especially compared to my fat ..... waist
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

patrolling the universe snakeman's Avatar
    snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i also would like to take my hat off to the bro's and hot and sexy mamas on this forum, also thank you for the call out.
    we all make the diff here, i dont see where it is a one person thing, we all chip in and help eachother and when we need it get in eachothers arses, to motivate us or snap us out of our problem.
    the hat belongs to everyone here. our home. thanks

Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For what it's worth, I am extremely pleased to have found this board. I may never have the ripped look of Kendo but I already feel that I am accepted just because I care and am committed (My wife sometimes thinks I should be... hehehe)! With my 61st coming up in a few weeks it has been very difficult to find a home where people are helpful and non-judgmental. Thank you all, it's highly appreciated!
    Dutch

For four generations my family has answered the call and served as needed from Europe to Asia to 9/11. We will gladly stand and fight again to preserve our freedom from tyranny.