speedster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

has anyone tried norateen heavyweight and norateen II?

If so then could you give your thoughts on its role as a strength and bulk builder.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My thoughts are it is expensive and a bit poo, save your money and buy more food

That comment is based on having tried the product a few months ago, I reckon it did a little but not enough to warrant that sort of price.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

Message Board Veteran LukeStacey's Avatar
    LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a few things to say about these products:

AVOID,AVOID,AVOID,AVOID,AVOID,AVOID,AVOID,AVOID,AV OID,AVOID,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i KNOW THIS SOUNDS EXTREME BUT I BOUGHT $170.00 DOLLARS WORTH (the UK equivalent) and it was crap. Did a 1 month cycle with,with high protein etc and gained nothing, acyually if im honest I worked out better without it. I actauuly threw the 2nd bottle away in disgust I was so dissapointed. Im being totally honest i didn't gain 1 pound. save your cash and but Higher Powers Anabol X/Megabol x cycle from this site. It espensive and great.