DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wow, are all workouts this close this hard...??

My last hard leg day probably until AFTER the OCB Pittsburgh Oct. 1st....I might hit legs again till after the NGA contest(which is before the oct. 1st, on september 24th)....it was sooo tough to get started but my partner showed up and he helped a lot...finished with a great and extremely tiring workout...ugh...back tomorrow...i feel like crying everytime i try to do my first rep....*sigh

XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if your show is not until Oct. 1st why are you not lifting legs heavy again? Thats absurd. I did my last heavy leg day 10 days before the show...and I was squating 315 for sets of 10, floowed by 8 sets of legs curls for sets of 10, followd by 3 sets of smith machine split squats, again for sets of 10 each leg. Couldnt walk right for 3 days. You will lose size if you are not careful. I say lift heavy up until the week before...thats what I have done and really like results.

If I hear anything about repping out to get cut I may go ape****...just for the record.

Sean
    B.S. Exercise Science, Philosophy, Creighton University 2003

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

Member of TEAM KLEMCZEWSKI
    www.thedietdoc.com

"His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

-President Theodore Roosevelt

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's important to lift heavy, but smart. For example, my friend Nick is getting ready for his first pro show and he is so lean that he has 0 energy can hardly stand up and he cannot balance any kind of free weights. He tried squatting 135 and almost fell over (no balance) because of lack of fat & water in the joints to stabalize him. So he is doing heavy leg press/ extensions in order to maintain his size. Would squats be great? Yes, but he simply can't do them without risking serious injury.

-Layne
    Attached Images

patrick121212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patrick121212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patrick121212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patrick121212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patrick121212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patrick121212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patrick121212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patrick121212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patrick121212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patrick121212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patrick121212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed
    It's important to lift heavy, but smart. For example, my friend Nick is getting ready for his first pro show and he is so lean that he has 0 energy can hardly stand up and he cannot balance any kind of free weights. He tried squatting 135 and almost fell over (no balance) because of lack of fat & water in the joints to stabalize him. So he is doing heavy leg press/ extensions in order to maintain his size. Would squats be great? Yes, but he simply can't do them without risking serious injury.

-Layne
    Holy **** man that guy so leane what is ihis body fat percentage.
    Their was a fitness freak named pat who Bench presses max at 112kg weigh's 67kg-69kg. 179cm tall ,decline bench max 116kg ,max incline 100kg max dumbell press 45kgx3 i can do 10 weighted dips with 35kg strapped to feet. Waist 70cm chest 111cm,arms 39cm,34.5cm forearms,Running 100m in 11 flat ,15kilometers in 60 minutes. im a bit under weight and maxing my body weight plus 100lbs . Great young teen bb's ,Gatts Hobman Weakest Billabong0693 Trica Punk mdjaijdjsk rusbus01 jirka chad1212 !!barman!!

DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Watup

What show is your friend doing man? You can tell he has been on top of his conditioning. Is he following what information you provided in your May 2005 article? I am and its helping out wonderfully I will be doing my first bb show on September 17, 2005 in Overland Park, Kansas. I agree with the lifting heavy. I never understood why you would switch to high reps before up until the week of your show. Train heavy to get heavy is what I say. If you are on top of your cardio then the striations and cuts will come.

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DubDiezel
    What show is your friend doing man? You can tell he has been on top of his conditioning. Is he following what information you provided in your May 2005 article? I am and its helping out wonderfully I will be doing my first bb show on September 17, 2005 in Overland Park, Kansas. I agree with the lifting heavy. I never understood why you would switch to high reps before up until the week of your show. Train heavy to get heavy is what I say. If you are on top of your cardio then the striations and cuts will come.
    Dub,
    Nick is actually doing the pro show at the kansas show. I will be there helping him out for prejudging and the night show. What division will you be in? I'll make sure to get pictures for you. Make sure you say hi.

-Layne

XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sweetness...I am also entered in the Sept. 17th show in Overland Park. It should be a very good show and it'll be cool to see some familar faces backstage. I'm in Tall Novice division.

Oh, just for the record, I was not advocating doing monster squats the day before the show...its just that quitting heavy legs a month out seemed a bit excessive. Lift as heavy as you can, as long as you can. As for being so lean that you cant squat heavy...yeah...I hear ya. The weights get heavier and heavier. My knees complain from time time but I just gut thru it. Right now my shoulder is not happy either, but thats just part of bodybuilding. Personally, I do everything in my power to keep the weight heavy and just increase my rest periods. As for lack of energy, I have found that 20 grams of dextrose during a workout will do wonders for that...

Sean
    Last edited by XTRMEWJ; 09-12-2005 at 09:27 AM.

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

"His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smlfam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    HOLYY ****....that guy looks amazing. Especially those killer thighs. Also has a huge peak on those bi's. I am sure he will destroy the completition. Wish him the best of luck...

It's important to lift heavy, but smart. For example, my
    friend Nick is getting ready for his first pro show and he is so lean that he has 0 energy can hardly stand up and he cannot balance any kind of free weights. He tried squatting 135 and almost fell over (no balance) because of lack of fat & water in the joints to stabalize him. So he is doing heavy leg press/ extensions in order to maintain his size. Would squats be great? Yes, but he simply can't do them without risking serious injury.

-Layne

ABE shorties has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow amazing those hamstrings are deep! full on steel cords excellent.
    full power.
    Become fit or look like sh*t

Originally Posted by XTRMEWJ
    Sweetness...I am also entered in the Sept. 17th show in Overland Park. It should be a very good show and it'll be cool to see some familar faces backstage. I'm in Tall Novice division.

Oh, just for the record, I was not advocating doing monster squats the day before the show...its just that quitting heavy legs a month out seemed a bit excessive. Lift as heavy as you can, as long as you can. As for being so lean that you cant squat heavy...yeah...I hear ya. The weights get heavier and heavier. My knees complain from time time but I just gut thru it. Right now my shoulder is not happy either, but thats just part of bodybuilding. Personally, I do everything in my power to keep the weight heavy and just increase my rest periods. As for lack of energy, I have found that 20 grams of dextrose during a workout will do wonders for that...

Sean
    awsome, make sure you introduce yourself at the show, you'll see me around... i'll be at the competitors meeting with nick.

-Layne

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    His conditioning is awesome, but his symmetry looks way off. Either that or his posing needs work.
    I don't know either lol

Originally Posted by W8isGR8
    His conditioning is awesome, but his symmetry looks way off. Either that or his posing needs work.
    what exactly is off about his symmetry? He has no noticible weakpoints from what I can see.

Please expand upon your statement.

-Layne

Layne...I dont want to hijack this thread with info on my show...so after this I will put everything into the KC Golds thread I started earlier. That said, he is a WNBF pro, correct? I ask because the meeting for those guys is 730AM and the meeting for us(amateurs) is at 9AM. So I may miss you at the meeting. I'm sure I'll see you at some point backstage though. I'm 6'2" tall...so I tend to stick out most of the time. LOL.

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

Originally Posted by XTRMEWJ
    Layne...I dont want to hijack this thread with info on my show...so after this I will put everything into the KC Golds thread I started earlier. That said, he is a WNBF pro, correct? I ask because the meeting for those guys is 730AM and the meeting for us(amateurs) is at 9AM. So I may miss you at the meeting. I'm sure I'll see you at some point backstage though. I'm 6'2" tall...so I tend to stick out most of the time. LOL.

Sean
    Sean, didn't know that. Damn it... that's means i gots to get up at like 4:30 in the morning to help nick get his dream tan on. That ****er is gonna owe me

DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Str8flexed

I am entered in the Open division I don't know what class yet though. It be cool to get some pics of us all. I will make sure I give you a "Was'supper!"(say hi, LOL).

Str8flexed: I Have A Question

Now I've been following the blueprints of your 5/2005 article about water so I shouldn't be cutting water right? Just gradually and safely reducing my sodium to get down to 3-1.5 grams, correct?

correct. You want to keep water high (around 2 gallons per day) then drop it to about a gallon on friday. Then you want to have around 10 oz of water with each of your meals on saturday. If you are thirsty then you should drink until you aren't thirsty anymore, but no more than that.

What's your name so I can holler for you out in the crowd lol. You can PM me if you like.

-Layne

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what exactly is off about his symmetry? He has no noticible weakpoints from what I can see.

Please expand upon your statement.

-Layne
    Bi-lateral symmetry, left/right sides. It just looks off. Like his right shoulder looks bigger, and one lat looks bigger. And the back pose some muscles stick out on one side more than others. Like I said, it's probably just how he's posing. I think he looks great, he just looks awkward posing.
    I don't know either lol

MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by W8isGR8
    Bi-lateral symmetry, left/right sides. It just looks off. Like his right shoulder looks bigger, and one lat looks bigger. And the back pose some muscles stick out on one side more than others. Like I said, it's probably just how he's posing. I think he looks great, he just looks awkward posing.
    I think you're seeing things (or it's his posing). The guy looks incredible and is going to clean up, regardless of who his competition is!!

As a WNBF pro...he is going to look good. That said, there are a lot of good WNBF pros out there. Best of luck to him!

btw...ham/glutes look insane. I am jealous.

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

I guess its his posing, or the fact that I've been looking at too many pros I haven't spent too much time looking at naturals, so I don't know the standard.
    I don't know either lol