Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get out there with your log splitter and pound as much gyne as possible. Plain and simple.
    Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.

Faith isn't faith until it is all you are holding on to.

I'm up in your thread, injectin' teh knowlidge.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FranchiseKid View Post
    Get out there with your log splitter and pound as much gyne as possible. Plain and simple.
    x2. and OP, I don't know whether you're being naive or not, and I hate to be the bearer of the truth, but there is a fairly strong chance that she got with a guy(s) when she went to Mexico or anytime shortly before. A guy's gut is usually right when it comes to his girl, and if you seriously were anticipating her breaking up with you, she probably felt that she needed to get out there and test the waters before she went through with it. It sucks, but that's what people do when they're thinking about ending a relationship. The best thing you can do for yourself is to do like most others have said and cut off all contact with her and get on with your own life. Spend as much time with your close friends as possible and try to enjoy things the way they are. As much as it sucks you can't make a woman stay in love with you.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by poolshark472 View Post
    x2. and OP, I don't know whether you're being naive or not, and I hate to be the bearer of the truth, but there is a fairly strong chance that she got with a guy(s) when she went to Mexico or anytime shortly before. A guy's gut is usually right when it comes to his girl, and if you seriously were anticipating her breaking up with you, she probably felt that she needed to get out there and test the waters before she went through with it. It sucks, but that's what people do when they're thinking about ending a relationship. The best thing you can do for yourself is to do like most others have said and cut off all contact with her and get on with your own life. Spend as much time with your close friends as possible and try to enjoy things the way they are. As much as it sucks you can't make a woman stay in love with you.
    Eh, i just really dont think she cheated on me. About 3 weeks ago she was using her moms bfs phone and she thought she caught him cheated on her mom becasue of this one text and she was going absolutely insane, hella crying to me and stuff. And her mom was gonna tell her bfs kids that the reason they were breaking up was cause their dad cheated on her and i was "like damn! thats kinda harsh" and she was like no, cheating is one of the lowest things you can do.

So if she cheated i have no respect for her whatsovever and never want to see her face again

FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not trying to be harsh, but she probably got that thing torn up in Mexico. Unless there were issues before she left, she tested the waters in Mexico and either feels so guilty about that she can justify not telling you by breaking up with you, or she now wants to test the waters and therefore broke up with you. Either way, she's gone. You need to get on with life (as you very well may be) and let fate worry about you and her. Spend a weekend with your buddies getting over it if you need to so when you head out and get penciled you don't get all violent.. but they spend some time dummy pumping. It is America's oldest past time for a reason. Get out there and bang some fatty b/c you can. The world is your oyster. Go PIITB.
    Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.

Faith isn't faith until it is all you are holding on to.

I'm up in your thread, injectin' teh knowlidge.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    Eh, i just really dont think she cheated on me. About 3 weeks ago she was using her moms bfs phone and she thought she caught him cheated on her mom becasue of this one text and she was going absolutely insane, hella crying to me and stuff. And her mom was gonna tell her bfs kids that the reason they were breaking up was cause their dad cheated on her and i was "like damn! thats kinda harsh" and she was like no, cheating is one of the lowest things you can do.

So if she cheated i have no respect for her whatsovever and never want to see her face again
    Hey bud please don't go wrapping your head around the idea of her straying. Your ex could be an angel for all I know-I'm just talking from personal experience here. I've cheated and I've been cheated on, so my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt.

SpooledSrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpooledSrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpooledSrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpooledSrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpooledSrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpooledSrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpooledSrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpooledSrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpooledSrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpooledSrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpooledSrt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im sure someone has said this but....

Girlfriend goes on vacation and comes back and breaks up? Yea, some dude laid the cock to her. Especially in Mexico. I wouldnt doubt that you'd see her on Girls Gone Wild.

mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500)
    yea doode...listen to these guys

there are some brauds that don't like to hear it from themselves that they've cheated on you or left you to check with someone else because they don't want to be seen as sluts.....

but in reality that's what they are doing and that's what they are....

be alpha and not a dog!

Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    naw, she didint cheat on me. Just said she wanted to experience life more? (wtf, why cant she do this with me?) Main reason was that i wasnt uber social and diint have a relationship with her mom/family
    "Experience" means she wants to bang out other guys or has recently.

user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Trust me man, chicks can tell you one thing right now and totally the opposite the next day. I would never suspected my ex was talking to her ex when we were married. If I didn't see all the text that they sent to each other, I would never know and would be a fool. While these time when she is talking to her ex, she still tells me that she loves me everyday.

Bro, there are a lot of good advices given to you on this thread. Use them and you are not going to regret it.
    of course we could all just be giving him... all the wrong advices... (lol, sorry I had to say it.... anyone who has seen Pumping Iron knows what im talking about). You bring up a good point though, don't ever become too trusting with women, i don't care how nice they seem they CAN lie to you, even after years of being together.

Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A bunch of guys telling you she cheated isn't a coincidence. It makes sense. Don't be so naive. Put it all together. Unless there is another part of the breakup you're not mentioning, when a girl comes back from a weeks vacation in Mexico and breaks up with you because she wants to "experience" life, most likely she cheated on you. Walk off and let it go.

fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I didint get close to her family (mom and sister, her dad lives in africa) becaue her mom was insane. She would punish my gf and do dumb **** for no reason. I dunno why but i just didint want to have a relationship with some one like that. I shold have just looked passed that and realized that her mom loved her too and accepted that. But whats done is done, oh well
    man, my gf's mom is insane but that didnt stop me from just meeting her and ACTING likei like her....honestly, i just did it for my gf's sake.

Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright dude.. heres the straight story. Believe what you want to believe.. I only read the first page, but here is my response.

a) she ****ed another dude. of course she said she'd kill you if you cheated.. what's she gonna say she'd love it? that still doesn't mean when she's all ****ed up in Mexico partyin hard she won't succumb to temptation. she ****ed another dude, trust.

b) now she's guilty and broke up with you. she's crying to her mom cause she ****ed up and is all stressed out now.. so she broke up with u to cure her guilt.

c) you'll never get back with her if you don't move on with ur life... it'll just push her further away. forget she exists, delete and remove everything u know of her. move on, asap.

d) if she does eventually want you back, tell her to **** herself. if you were meant to be she wouldn't have broken up with you because she railed another dude. she wouldn't have railed another dude

aaand finally...

e) she is NOT perfect for you.. and i ****ing guarantee hands ****ing down in the future when u meet the next love you'll be thanking God that bitch broke up with you so you could be with the next one. love is love, you'll fall in love again, and when you do you'll feel the new girl is perfect for you to. and moreso than the last as the love for the past has faded, and the love for the present is strong. it's all in ur head bro.. if u love someone it makes that person, and that person's relationship with you special, but they're never the one and only, or the perfect one for u...

(this doesn't mean just break up with someone when you have a problem with the girl youre with just because you can fall in love with another girl... love is built over time.. the more hardships you survive as a couple, and more good times you have, the stronger your love will become, and the more special it'll be... )

theres hundreds of girls out there for u to feel the same way about...

Take it or leave it, that's how it is....

and let's pretend she didn't **** someone else (slight possibility), there IS another guy in the picture some way or another... girls don't break up with dudes unless another possibile catch is in view, or in her pants.

if she didn't bang another dude shes got another guy in her sites.. and shes gonna keep u close enough so that she can test out the new ride to see if she likes it or not... if she does gg. ur now a piece of **** on her shoe and she won't give u the time of day. if she decides what u had was better, she'll be back guilt trippin and mind ****in u to next year tryin to get back with u. and chances are you'll fall for it.. BUT at least i tried
    Last edited by Benny_Lava; 11-27-2007 at 02:12 PM.

Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

THAT **** DON'T ****ING MATTER... a girl can hate cheating all she wants, but if she wants to cheat she'll justify it in her mind, then turn around and mind **** u to believe it was justified as well.

GIRLS ARE EVIL

/thread

I didint get close to her family (mom and sister, her dad lives in africa) becaue her mom was insane. She would punish my gf and do dumb **** for no reason. I dunno why but i just didint want to have a relationship with some one like that. I shold have just looked passed that and realized that her mom loved her too and accepted that. But whats done is done, oh well
    Doesn't matter. A girl can hate her mom all she wants, doesn't matter how badly her mom treats her she still loves her.. and is still a huge part of her life. And if u don't get involved u fail as a boyfriend. Same goes for getting to know her friends.

All **** you'll learn for ur next REAL relationship.

It's the same for anyone tho... i could sit there and bash my parents for ages if they're on my nerves... someone else disses my parents, brother, whatever and it's lights out. And that goes for pretty much anyone. Unless their parents are reeeeal pieces of ****... and I mean beyond what ur girlfriends mom is, WELL beyond.. takes a lot more than that to make someone despise their immediate family.

Sorry for all the posts.. just lots to say .. coulda multi quoted but meh.

mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Benny_Lava View Post
    Alright dude.. heres the straight story. Believe what you want to believe.. I only read the first page, but here is my response.

a) she ****ed another dude. of course she said she'd kill you if you cheated.. what's she gonna say she'd love it? that still doesn't mean when she's all ****ed up in Mexico partyin hard she won't succumb to temptation. she ****ed another dude, trust.

b) now she's guilty and broke up with you. she's crying to her mom cause she ****ed up and is all stressed out now.. so she broke up with u to cure her guilt.

c) you'll never get back with her if you don't move on with ur life... it'll just push her further away. forget she exists, delete and remove everything u know of her. move on, asap.

d) if she does eventually want you back, tell her to **** herself. if you were meant to be she wouldn't have broken up with you because she railed another dude. she wouldn't have railed another dude

aaand finally...

e) she is NOT perfect for you.. and i ****ing guarantee hands ****ing down in the future when u meet the next love you'll be thanking God that bitch broke up with you so you could be with the next one. love is love, you'll fall in love again, and when you do you'll feel the new girl is perfect for you to. and moreso than the last as the love for the past has faded, and the love for the present is strong. it's all in ur head bro.. if u love someone it makes that person, and that person's relationship with you special, but they're never the one and only, or the perfect one for u...

and let's pretend she didn't **** someone else (slight possibility), there IS another guy in the picture some way or another... girls don't break up with dudes unless another possibile catch is in view, or in her pants.

if she didn't bang another dude shes got another guy in her sites.. and shes gonna keep u close enough so that she can test out the new ride to see if she likes it or not... if she does gg. ur now a piece of **** on her shoe and she won't give u the time of day. if she decides what u had was better, she'll be back guilt trippin and mind ****in u to next year tryin to get back with u. and chances are you'll fall for it.. BUT at least i tried
    / thread.....

dude is right

Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well my dad knows whats goin on.. and hasnt really cared over the past few months.. well about 10 mins ago i go to grab some and nothing is there. my "device", 1 bag, and fire device was gone. i guess he missed the other "bag" and "weighing device"

Originally Posted by Ringo Fire View Post
    well my dad knows whats goin on.. and hasnt really cared over the past few months.. well about 10 mins ago i go to grab some and nothing is there. my "device", 1 bag, and fire device was gone. i guess he missed the other "bag" and "weighing device"

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doesn't matter. A girl can hate her mom all she wants, doesn't matter how badly her mom treats her she still loves her.. and is still a huge part of her life. And if u don't get involved u fail as a boyfriend. Same goes for getting to know her friends.

All **** you'll learn for ur next REAL relationship.

It's the same for anyone tho... i could sit there and bash my parents for ages if they're on my nerves... someone else disses my parents, brother, whatever and it's lights out. And that goes for pretty much anyone. Unless their parents are reeeeal pieces of ****... and I mean beyond what ur girlfriends mom is, WELL beyond.. takes a lot more than that to make someone despise their immediate family.

Sorry for all the posts.. just lots to say .. coulda multi quoted but meh.

aaand finally...

Thanks for the advice man.. Yeah, i failed in the family department big time I mean i was really nice to her mom, always said hi, ect, just not really close u know?

Also yes, i hae admitted (if begrudgingly) that she cheated on me. I****ing hate her if she cheated on me.... Should i call her on it and give her one last guild trip? Or would that just make it look like i care too much?
    Last edited by warbird00; 11-26-2007 at 09:19 PM.

She just IMed me, what should i do?
    Last edited by warbird00; 11-26-2007 at 09:19 PM.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i didnt see anything about this in the ******** newsfeed
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    i didnt see anything about this in the ******** newsfeed
    just happened son

TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Staggy73 View Post
    thats good, youll see her more and prolly get back together
    Cut her off. Then talk to her later. Make her feel guilty. Pussy on call, from the stories i've heard.

GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nothing, why prolong the process-it's not easy, but I think you know that it's best to just cut ties now.
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ***Sperrys & Polo***
    ☆ black genetic crew ☆
    ☆ Creasy Bear Crew ☆

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ask her what she wants lol if she brokeup with you...then it's time for you to be unavailable to her, she wants to know that even though you guys aren't together that you are sitting there waiting for her to throw you a bone

DON'T GIVE HER THE SATISFACTION

bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks man, i remember the days of stickam and before you were a troll.

Atleast im going to a new college, new people, new chicks, also gonna be cutting in spring and doing to the pool/beach. I just have to refine my macking game (havnt really been in the game for 3 years )

Anyone go to Cal Poly?
    Yes

Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    Ask her what she wants lol if she brokeup with you...then it's time for you to be unavailable to her, she wants to know that even though you guys aren't together that you are sitting there waiting for her to throw you a bone

DON'T GIVE HER THE SATISFACTION
    Affirmative

Also her mom texted me like 5 hours ago and to told me to "hang in there and that im a wonderful young man and that she is gonna try to get my gf backtoerhget with me"

lol

Leon Phelps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leon Phelps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leon Phelps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leon Phelps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leon Phelps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leon Phelps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leon Phelps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leon Phelps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leon Phelps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leon Phelps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leon Phelps will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Also im transferring to her school in January (not just cause shes there, i dont like my school and love her school)
    lol yeah okay, you just so happen to be going there? who are you trying to convince us or yourself?
    When I get sad, I stop being sad. And be awesome instead.

Ain't nothin' but a peanut.

Negs 4 lyfe:
    Al Pal

wanaBsedated

Affirmative

Also her mom texted me like 5 hours ago and to told me to "hang in there and that im a wonderful young man and that she is gonna try to get my gf backtoerhget with me"

lol
    dude, been there done that...it doesn't work that way....

brauds will be brauds and will still fck around...don't get you're hopes up because of this.....

Originally Posted by Leon Phelps View Post
    lol yeah okay, you just so happen to be going there? who are you trying to convince us or yourself?
    naw dude, i really dont liek my school. I love Cal Poly. I came up witht he idea myself, she never mentinoed it. We have talked it over many times and said before even if we broke up i still would want to go there.

Originally Posted by mackinmack View Post
    dude, been there done that...it doesn't work that way....

brauds will be brauds and will still fck around...don't let her fck w/ you're head
    Yeah, well i talked to her mom like 10 mins ago (cause i promised her i woudl call her earlier) and she pretty much said that her daughter was a dumb ass, im the best she will ever get (probably true, no brag). Also i told her i wasnt gonna call her daughted and just ignore her and she said that was a good thing casue chicks are dumb and if u call em too much they dont want u. Also i was talking to her about how i was a big ass hipocrat and didint really have an argument with her daughter cause i had dumped her 3 times before and this was her first time.

I have officially come to terms that i probably wont get back together and im going to a new school so gonna make new friends and seek out new chicks. I cant wait, gonna get ****ed up with my boys on firday

wintergear will become famous soon enough. (+50) wintergear will become famous soon enough. (+50) wintergear will become famous soon enough. (+50) wintergear will become famous soon enough. (+50) wintergear will become famous soon enough. (+50) wintergear will become famous soon enough. (+50) wintergear will become famous soon enough. (+50) wintergear will become famous soon enough. (+50) wintergear will become famous soon enough. (+50) wintergear will become famous soon enough. (+50) wintergear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    naw. she woudlnt do that (ssaid she would kill me if i did, lol)

naw, she didint cheat on me. Just said she wanted to experience life more? (wtf, why cant she do this with me?) Main reason was that i wasnt uber social and diint have a relationship with her mom/family
    You seem like a cool guy warbird, and I'm not trying to be an @sshole, but vacations and young single (not with anyone physically by their side AT THAT TIME) girls = flings. Then she gets back and "wants to experience life more" and breaks up... sounds suspicous to me. Move on, leave her alone and if it is meant to be she will come back to you. If you start calling her mom and showing up in her town randomly it will only push her further away. Take it from someone with some experience in these types of situations. Sorry bro. I know you want to bust your @ss to show her you have changed but she is the one who has to change and learn to appreciate you for the person you are or you are not meant to be together.
    Last edited by wintergear; 11-26-2007 at 10:14 PM.