Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by puppet_master View Post
    For **** sake. Stop blaming yourself and stop talking to her mom. It sounds like that your g/f had all the power in the relationship. IF your g/f really valued you she would talk to you about these things and help you with them. She is just jumping ship because she got her taco stuffed in Mexico and that pushed her over the edge for breakup.
    naw, she would always tell me to be nice to her mom and **** like that but i never did...its defenently my fault

Originally Posted by acbrits08 View Post
    No. Keep yourself busy and stay with your friends. Don't be the lapdog following her around. Things could work out, but go with the assumption that they won't and let her deal with her ****. DON'T GIVE HER THE POWER YOU'RE GIVING HER!
    thanks

Originally Posted by ronnie0072 View Post
    that sucks man. sorry to hear. Try to use it as motivation at the gym and hang out with some good friends and do stupid **** that will make you laugh. If you give off a good care free type additude chicks will flock to you. Good luck broski
    i will

Originally Posted by puppet_master View Post
    She broke up with you because you are far too pussywhipped. She already has a pussy and doesnt need another one. Sorry to be harsh but this is true. I bet she was your first g/f too?. You don't have any chocie to give her space because SHE DUMPED YOUR ASS. You have no reason to see her again only to fill yuor emotional void. Start moving on now.
    naw dude, im not pussywhipped. And no, not my first. First was really hard tho, damn

IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    The good news is you're only 19. Yea, it hurts, but there's plenty of women out there who are better than her.

Go out, drink, meet some women, bring them home. Repeat.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    Yeah, she went to mexico for a week and just got back and told me. I had a feeling for some reason that she would and i was right.

It sucks ass. Also it sucks cause i have broken up with her 2 times for no reason so i feel like a hipocrite when i tell her not to break up with me.

She has a lot of reasons but one is that i never got close to her family (mom and sister). Her mom was always insane and getting mad at my gf for no reason and punishing her and i was protective of my gf so like that was between us.

I dunno what to do...

Also im transferring to her school in January (not just cause shes there, i dont like my school and love her school) so that sucks even more
    Sorry to hear, bro. I remember your thread a while back about some problems, I think it was you. If it TRULY is over, you need to cut off everything that reminds you of her. Out of sight out of mind really does work. It worked for my ex of about 2 1/2 years. Hopefully you didn't make the same mistake I did, and that was putting hos before bros If you did, you're going to have to slowly build up those relationships with your friends again, but it'll be worth it to take your mind off that girl.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if she told you she would kill you if you cheated it is because she was going to cheat. cheaters always say that kind of ****. She wants to experience more cawks in life and you only have one now boring one. too bad. if you hook up again PIITB because this relationship is over.

llimxford will become famous soon enough. (+50) llimxford will become famous soon enough. (+50) llimxford will become famous soon enough. (+50) llimxford will become famous soon enough. (+50) llimxford will become famous soon enough. (+50) llimxford will become famous soon enough. (+50) llimxford will become famous soon enough. (+50) llimxford will become famous soon enough. (+50) llimxford will become famous soon enough. (+50) llimxford will become famous soon enough. (+50) llimxford will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that sucks dude me and my gf are about to break up too just like u i can see it coming plus her dad is kinda racist although she gets defensive when i use that word coz apparently her dad has black friends so that doesn't make him racist whatever.I don't wanna waste anymore time with her knowing that her dad could possibly call everything off at any point in time but wateva.She hasnt told him bout us yet im guessing thats y we still together
    RAVENS-PHOENIX SUNS-CHELSEA-MIGUEL COTTO

Eat ur meal don't let ur meal eat u

I graduated from hungry and made it to greedy

DIRTY BULKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you want her back, leave her alone... your at a point right now where if you are too pushy you can easily turn her off for good.

Women know this, they break up and you see them later hanging out with a bunch of guys laughing and having a good time... coincidence? Yea right, jealousy is the easiest way to own anybody.
    If you can stay in her circle of people, by talking to some of her friends etc. while completely avoiding her AND being your best (aka. working on your social issues! and just bettering yourself), she very well might come running back.

I broke up with a girl like 3 months ago, she still keeps calling me despite the fact she's dating someone else. I make no attempt to contact her, yet every week she still calls me to ask some random, stupid question.... it's obvious that the tension is getting really high between us, she calls and tries to sound all flirty, I flirt back and then immediately say I have to go, she sounds pretty sad about it. Will I get her back? Who knows, who cares... she's obviously still thinking about me though.
    ^ This is a LOT of drama, only do it if you enjoy the drama, otherwise it's really not worth it

ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You'll get over it, no use crying over spilt milk.
    "America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."Tom Morello

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ArmTheHomeless View Post
    You'll get over it, no use crying over spilt milk.
    Like you've never "cried over spilt milk." Everyone has been heartbroken over a breakup that was with someone serious.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    same thing happen to me, but i broke up with her after 2 years.. keep your distance and if its meant to be, things will work out! trust me! dont go rushing after her like a puss.. just give her the room you guys need and atleast wait a week before you call.. unless you run into each other first or she calls you
    Georgia Bulldogs/Orlando Magic/Miami Dolphins/UCF Knights/BoSox

CmC520 is just really nice. (+1000) CmC520 is just really nice. (+1000) CmC520 is just really nice. (+1000) CmC520 is just really nice. (+1000) CmC520 is just really nice. (+1000) CmC520 is just really nice. (+1000) CmC520 is just really nice. (+1000) CmC520 is just really nice. (+1000) CmC520 is just really nice. (+1000) CmC520 is just really nice. (+1000) CmC520 is just really nice. (+1000)
    everyone is making good points in this thread...

give her space... if it was meant to be, then it will happen... dont be pushy, let her decide what she wants. She will probably realize that she lost something good and come back...

or you can take the better route and move on, delete myspace, ********, etc and dont call or answer.. trust me, it will make things alot easier and you wont be opening old scars... time heals all wounds..

meet new people, hang out with friends and have fun with new girls and make new memories to erase the old memories with her..

p.s. your pretty huge for your age and such (no homo)

Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ringo Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Like you've never "cried over spilt milk." Everyone has been heartbroken over a breakup that was with someone serious.
    don't be emo.

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    naw, she didint cheat on me. Just said she wanted to experience life more?
    good god, are you that naive? She wants to experience life with other people and she's already done so in a physical and/or emotional way
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro the best thing you can do is to stop all contact. I learnt this myself personally and although it seems counter-productive....if she truely wants to be with you, the lack of contact with you will drive her crazy and she will realize how much she misses you. If she doesn't, then you know she has pretty much given up on you and its better now than a few years down the road when you are in a much deeper relationship.

Just give her time, cut all contact and try to keep busy. I know its hard bro. I'm one of the people who gets really attached and it ****ing hurts when your heart is broken.

Hang in there and keep lifting!
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2023 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P deranged posters and incels.
    Never relax around joggers

shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000)
    Warbird, you seem like a good guy and a good poster, so I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but if she went to Mexico, returned, and dumped you, it's probably because she met some guy down there and/or cheated on you and feels guilty.
    It happened to me too bro. My girl was a religious girl and that same thing happened to her, despite her beliefs and everything.

johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YUL View Post
    good god, are you that naive? She wants to experience life with other people and she's already done so in a physical and/or emotional way
    x2, i wasnt sure if the OP was serious or not when he said he didnt think she cheated on him lol.

500 Internal Server Error dickhordishay's Avatar
    dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by blueadept33 View Post
    if she told you she would kill you if you cheated it is because she was going to cheat. cheaters always say that kind of ****. She wants to experience more cawks in life and you only have one now boring one. too bad. if you hook up again PIITB because this relationship is over.
    yeah, my psycho ex was always jealous of other chicks and always promised she would never do that to me - all the while she was getting rammed by other dudes.

Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ecap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry to hear about your situation. When you are hurting there is nothing anyone can say that will really make you feel better, or even differently about the situation. One of the things that makes your situation so difficult is the fact that your only path forward is to work through the pain you are feeling.
    I would recommend that you take some time to yourself and try to cut her out of your life as much as possible (no texts, calls, minimize thoughts, etc). You have to do what is best for yourself - you need to continue moving forward with your own life and the other opportunities that will present themselves to you.
    Like someone else said, it is likely that she will try to get back with you. That is totally up to you.
    Whatever you do, DON'T mistake this girl as the 'perfect one for you'. There are plenty of vaginas out there and you are bound to find one that fits you better.
    Good luck. Heres reps so you feel better.
    ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی
    Current PRs:
    Squat - 275x1, 5x5@230
    Deadlift - 3x5@300
    Bench - 1 rep max@ 210 (shooting for 4 plates!!)
    Push-press - 2x5@ 140
    Bodyweight - 168-171lbs

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Walnut View Post
    My ex-gf broke up with me at my parents house after christmas dinner. She was being a total bitch so after dinner I brought her into my parents den and asked her why she's being a total bitch, and she broke up with me. LOL. Merry Christmas!

Then we started dating again and she was acting like a bitch again so I broke up with her and we've never looked back. As they say, Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.. I've used that line while breaking up with two long term gf's...
    Yeah, i have broken up with her 2.5 times tho....

Originally Posted by GluteusMaximus View Post
    why would you go see her. she broke up with you for a reason she obviously wants space away from you right now. if i broke up with someone i wouldn't really want them coming to spend a weekend with me a week after it happened.
    True, im not gonna go see her. Im just gonna miss her since i wont be seeing her untill Jan 15th at the earliest and last time i saw her was last week, so tahst a long time, but eh, im beign a bitch

Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    If u really want her back.....wait, 2 or 3 months and get in good with her sister. You start texting or IMing her sister on a normal basis, she will try and contact or talk to u.
    She has a fine sister, but i dont really like her (also a reason she gave me for breaking up, lol)

Sorry to hear, bro. I remember your thread a while back about some problems, I think it was you. If it TRULY is over, you need to cut off everything that reminds you of her. Out of sight out of mind really does work. It worked for my ex of about 2 1/2 years. Hopefully you didn't make the same mistake I did, and that was putting hos before bros If you did, you're going to have to slowly build up those relationships with your friends again, but it'll be worth it to take your mind off that girl.
    Yeah, i made a thread during the summer talking about how i dumped my gf for no reason...i ended up getting back together with her a month later tho

yeah dude, after reading all these responses i decided im gonna stop beign a bitch and not beg for her back (like i did about an hour ago). Im still gonna talk to her mom because i think i owe her that casue i have never really talked to her and maybe talk to her sister, lol

Originally Posted by blueadept33 View Post
    Actaulyl she didint say that, lol. She woudlnt cheat tho. I know her too well.

Originally Posted by BigLifter85 View Post
    If you want her back, leave her alone... your at a point right now where if you are too pushy you can easily turn her off for good.

Women know this, they break up and you see them later hanging out with a bunch of guys laughing and having a good time... coincidence? Yea right, jealousy is the easiest way to own anybody.
    If you can stay in her circle of people, by talking to some of her friends etc. while completely avoiding her AND being your best (aka. working on your social issues! and just bettering yourself), she very well might come running back.

I broke up with a girl like 3 months ago, she still keeps calling me despite the fact she's dating someone else. I make no attempt to contact her, yet every week she still calls me to ask some random, stupid question.... it's obvious that the tension is getting really high between us, she calls and tries to sound all flirty, I flirt back and then immediately say I have to go, she sounds pretty sad about it. Will I get her back? Who knows, who cares... she's obviously still thinking about me though.
    ^ This is a LOT of drama, only do it if you enjoy the drama, otherwise it's really not worth it
    Very good advice man, feel free to pm me. Im defenently not gonna beg for her back any more

Originally Posted by NavyStud37 View Post
    same thing happen to me, but i broke up with her after 2 years.. keep your distance and if its meant to be, things will work out! trust me! dont go rushing after her like a puss.. just give her the room you guys need and atleast wait a week before you call.. unless you run into each other first or she calls you
    Originally Posted by CmC520 View Post
    everyone is making good points in this thread...

give her space... if it was meant to be, then it will happen... dont be pushy, let her decide what she wants. She will probably realize that she lost something good and come back...

or you can take the better route and move on, delete myspace, ********, etc and dont call or answer.. trust me, it will make things alot easier and you wont be opening old scars... time heals all wounds..

meet new people, hang out with friends and have fun with new girls and make new memories to erase the old memories with her..

p.s. your pretty huge for your age and such (no homo)
    Thanks man. I hope she realizes what she has lost. I was a great bf but not p whipped.

mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yeah, she went to mexico for a week and just got back and told me. I had a feeling for some reason that she would and i was right.

It sucks ass. Also it sucks cause i have broken up with her 2 times for no reason so i feel like a hipocrite when i tell her not to break up with me.

She has a lot of reasons but one is that i never got close to her family (mom and sister). Her mom was always insane and getting mad at my gf for no reason and punishing her and i was protective of my gf so like that was between us.

I dunno what to do...

Also im transferring to her school in January (not just cause shes there, i dont like my school and love her school) so that sucks even more
    is you're ex gf spanish?

just asking....cause i was in a similar boat too nearly a year ago....it sucks and even until now at times it does get to me...

hang out with bros as much as possible and talk to other chicks to get her off your mind

Originally Posted by backinbusiness View Post
    Bro the best thing you can do is to stop all contact. I learnt this myself personally and although it seems counter-productive....if she truely wants to be with you, the lack of contact with you will drive her crazy and she will realize how much she misses you. If she doesn't, then you know she has pretty much given up on you and its better now than a few years down the road when you are in a much deeper relationship.

Just give her time, cut all contact and try to keep busy. I know its hard bro. I'm one of the people who gets really attached and it ****ing hurts when your heart is broken.

Hang in there and keep lifting!
    yeah, im not gonna call her any more. Actaully i ahve to this week. She has my paperwork for my apartment so i have to call her and tell her to go turn it in. Lol. But i wont call her "babe" or say i love her when i hang up.

Originally Posted by shaihulud View Post
    Warbird, you seem like a good guy and a good poster, so I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but if she went to Mexico, returned, and dumped you, it's probably because she met some guy down there and/or cheated on you and feels guilty.
    It happened to me too bro. My girl was a religious girl and that same thing happened to her, despite her beliefs and everything.
    Eh, maybe. I dont want to think about it. She told me that she has been thinking about this for a while (which is true since last week she was acting kinda suspicious) and she gave pretty good reasons about me not getting along with her family, ect.

shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mackinmack View Post
    is you're ex gf spanish?

just asking....cause i was in a similar boat too nearly a year ago....it sucks and even until now at times it does get to me...

hang out with bros as much as possible and talk to other chicks to get her off your mind
    Same. The slutty girl I dated ended up being the one that never cheated on me and the religious "she would never do that" girl ended up cheating on me. Twice!!

Hang out with your friends, hit the gym, and try to get your mind off her for a while. Get a new perspective, brah.

EDIT:
    "she gave pretty good reasons about me not getting along with her family, ect."

Mine did too. Mainly because I'm not a religious man and her family was die hard, church twice a week, kinds of people. So she used that family excuse on me too. Then she threw in, oh I cheated on you twice too. Women are sneaky creatures man.

But seriously, good luck. I hope you feel better. I know I felt like **** when it happened to me.
    Last edited by shaihulud; 11-26-2007 at 03:56 PM.

is you're ex gf spanish?

naw, shes not spanish, almost tho. She was raised speaking it and her mom works at some migrant worker help place

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah, im not gonna call her any more. Actaully i ahve to this week. She has my paperwork for my apartment so i have to call her and tell her to go turn it in. Lol. But i wont call her "babe" or say i love her when i hang up.

Eh, maybe. I dont want to think about it. She told me that she has been thinking about this for a while (which is true since last week she was acting kinda suspicious) and she gave pretty good reasons about me not getting along with her family, ect.
    Don't call her. Text her or email the message. Hearing your voice won't make it seem like you are gone. Don't see or speak to her. Just a quick text message or email TO THE POINT. DO NOT stray from the point!
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2023 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P deranged posters and incels.
    Never relax around joggers

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

She has a fine sister, but i dont really like her (also a reason she gave me for breaking up, lol)
    I hated my ex's sister and she didnt really like me. But I acted all buddy buddy with her, then she started to stick up for me. My ex would get mega jealous that I was even a friend with her sister

mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500) mackinmack is not very helpful. (-500)
    and dude assuming you both just got right out of highschool...

most girls end up retarded going into the 20's....

this is why women degrade themselves and guys like me can not take them serious

eventually she'll call you or want to talk to you - do not answer or pick up if you aren't over her this will make things worse bro....cause either or if she wants you back it's because something happened down the road (she must realise a slut she is) or she is just trying to hold onto you incase she doesn't find anyone else....

trust me formula tends to be the same for almost everyone

damn this thread is bringing back memories, i really hate my ex. FOCK YOU IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU SLUT!!!!

romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    imagine what shes doing right now. uh huh, yeah thats nasty. she a nasty lil thang isnt she. naughty girl.

Originally Posted by Ringo Fire View Post
    don't be emo.
    Don't be a ****ing retard.
    Yeah, i made a thread during the summer talking about how i dumped my gf for no reason...i ended up getting back together with her a month later tho

yeah dude, after reading all these responses i decided im gonna stop beign a bitch and not beg for her back (like i did about an hour ago). Im still gonna talk to her mom because i think i owe her that casue i have never really talked to her and maybe talk to her sister, lol
    Bro, cut ALL contact with her. Do NOT talk to her mom, because her mom is going to tell you or you're going to ask about her. If you have the thought of your ex in your mind, it's only going to eat away at you. If you stop all contact with your ex, it'll either show your ex you're done and she'll crawl back, which is when you make the decision to either end it or not based on the entire relationship; or you and her will be over for good. I stopped all contact with my ex(ALL contact), and now she is wanting me to watch her **** and get ****ed by another girl with strapons. She contacted me last week. She got tired of not talking to me, and that might happen with you, but if it doesn't, you'll still be able to move on with your life. So, either way you'll win.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Originally Posted by backinbusiness View Post
    Don't call her. Text her or email the message. Hearing your voice won't make it seem like you are gone. Don't see or speak to her. Just a quick text message or email TO THE POINT. DO NOT stray from the point!
    Good advice man, im not gonna call her, just text her when i need her to bring my stuff

and dude assuming you both just got right out of highschool...

most girls end up retarded going into the 20's....

this is why women degrade themselves and guys like me can not take them serious

eventually she'll call you or want to talk to you - do not answer or pick up if you aren't over her this will make things worse bro....cause either or if she wants you back it's because something happened down the road (she must realise a slut she is) or she is just trying to hold onto you incase she doesn't find anyone else....

trust me formula tends to be the same for almost everyone
    lol shes defnently not a slut. Only ****ed me (i dunno if thats a good thing or bad thing tho...)

maybe she wants to try other dick she will eventually come back (after i have got more pussy) because i defenently can pleasure her better than 99% of ppl out there (no e brag, just facts)

damn this thread is bringing back memories, i really hate my ex. FOCK YOU IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU SLUT!!!!
    yeah, i hate my ex before this one. She actaully tried to get with me this summer when i was going out with my current ex...and my current ex got all pissed, lol

Originally Posted by romeo2 View Post
    imagine what shes doing right now. uh huh, yeah thats nasty. she a nasty lil thang isnt she. naughty girl.
    neg train

Bro, cut ALL contact with her. Do NOT talk to her mom, because her mom is going to tell you or you're going to ask about her. If you have the thought of your ex in your mind, it's only going to eat away at you. If you stop all contact with your ex, it'll either show your ex you're done and she'll crawl back, which is when you make the decision to either end it or not based on the entire relationship; or you and her will be over for good. I stopped all contact with my ex(ALL contact), and now she is wanting me to watch her **** and get ****ed by another girl with strapons. She contacted me last week. She got tired of not talking to me, and that might happen with you, but if it doesn't, you'll still be able to move on with your life. So, either way you'll win.
    Her mom already talked to me and i already told her i wanted to talk to her so that will be my last contact. Im just gonna tell her that im gonna cut myself off from her daughter even tho i love her and try to get over her. If she wants to come back then well see if i will take her back...