MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)

Met-Rx Supplements

Alright, I have to ask... What does everyone think of Met-Rx? They signed Dexter a couple months ago and they seem to have something up their sleeve to release during the "O". Anyone know what that might be? Does anyone else here besides me use some of their supplements? Back in the day they were the #1 supplement company in the world. Seems like they are trying to make a comeback. I have a feeling we will be hearing from them in the near future... What does everyone think?
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MetRx has always been a fairly solid company. I used their protein when I first started lifting. They have been fairly quiet over the past few years. Their Amped ECN looks pretty solid (haven't tried it yet but heard good things).
    The Holy Trinity: Diet, weight training and cardio
    If you don't Squat or Deadlift, don't ask what supps will help you gain mass.

"Strength and wisdom are not opposing values." - Bill Clinton

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Still my favorite MRP despite the addition of 6 grams of glutamine. LOL! I just like how it tastes and it always worked great for me. The other MRPs just didn't have the consistency and usually were heavy with whey.( I used ON whey also so I liked the casein and milk protein isolate it had)

For me Met-Rx was always the drink mix not the other products.

The fact that it shows up in supermarkets doesn't really bother because I know it's good stuff.
    Last edited by Phosphate bond; 09-11-2005 at 10:19 AM.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gfletch
    MetRx has always been a fairly solid company. I used their protein when I first started lifting. They have been fairly quiet over the past few years. Their Amped ECN looks pretty solid (haven't tried it yet but heard good things).
    I'm getting their AMPED in the next week or so I believe (it's on its way) and their MRP's have always been superior to other companies in my opinion...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER
    I'm getting their AMPED in the next week or so I believe (it's on its way)
    What made you purchase AMPED instead of the various other supplements available ?
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    What made you purchase AMPED instead of the various other supplements available ?
    It has a combination of creatine, arginine, and caffeine all in one. Figured I would give it a try. I did a couple searches on here and there were mixed reviews so I figured I would give it a shot. I don't like NO-Xplode so I figured I would try something different...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Pu, what is your honest opinion on Met-Rx? I know you work for Controlled Labs now but I'm just curious on your take... Their past supps, current supps, where you think they will be in a couple months/years now that Dexter was signed and something "big" is coming out soon?
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pu, what is your honest opinion on Met-Rx? I know you work for Controlled Labs now but I'm just curious on your take... Their past supps, current supps, where you think they will be in a couple months/years now that Dexter was signed and something "big" is coming out soon?
    Big prices probably...

In all seriousness, they used to make a strawberry protein that included real bits of strawberries (from what I remember)... it tasted pretty good, but I couldn't afford it. They seem to be "behind-the-times" similar to AST... they just aren't offering us anything to get excited about.. unlike Omega Sports, AX, ****, MAN, Ergo, Scivation / Primaforce, etc... even VPX is more progressive I'd say.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Big prices probably...

In all seriousness, they used to make a strawberry protein that included real bits of strawberries (from what I remember)... it tasted pretty good, but I couldn't afford it. They seem to be "behind-the-times" similar to AST... they just aren't offering us anything to get excited about.. unlike Omega Sports, AX, ****, MAN, Ergo, Scivation / Primaforce, etc... even VPX is more progressive I'd say.
    True. I hope they kick start everything again and start to work their way back up the charts. I hope this "big secret" they have in store is something to get them back in the game...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

richer44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Met-rx

I work for a very high-volume supplement store in SE Pa (Not GNC) and Met-Rx has been going through alot of changes. They are owned by Nature's Bounty which owns Vitamin World, Puritan Pride, Solgar, Natural Wealth, Rexall/Sundown among others. They are but a very small slice of a very big pie. They have also just changed representatives again for this area so there is a lot of change going on.
    Personally, they do have a small, but loyal following. The Met-Rx AMPed powders and RTD's are not selling that well since there is fierce competition in that category. Met-Rx seems to always be late to the market.

sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amped is pretty good, though not my favourite. I bought the private label Precision NOS Blast (same thing) because it was on sale.

disco2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disco2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disco2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disco2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disco2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disco2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disco2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disco2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disco2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disco2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disco2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

i use there supreme whey cos i get good deal at the gym for it its ok taste easy mix but id imagine on whey is better but i do met rx for the good deal i get

Originally Posted by richer44
    I work for a very high-volume supplement store in SE Pa (Not GNC) and Met-Rx has been going through alot of changes. They are owned by Nature's Bounty which owns Vitamin World, Puritan Pride, Solgar, Natural Wealth, Rexall/Sundown among others. They are but a very small slice of a very big pie. They have also just changed representatives again for this area so there is a lot of change going on.
    Personally, they do have a small, but loyal following. The Met-Rx AMPed powders and RTD's are not selling that well since there is fierce competition in that category. Met-Rx seems to always be late to the market.
    They also just signed Dexter and have something up their sleeve to annouce I think around the Mr. O contest... I hope it's a whole line of new bodybuilding supplements.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

The Yankee Clipper Joe DiMaggio's Avatar
    Joe DiMaggio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe DiMaggio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe DiMaggio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe DiMaggio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe DiMaggio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe DiMaggio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    They're fine - if it's still 1993.
    I see so many players I wonder where the coach is

Montecristo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the only met-rx product i still purchase is some of their protein bars. w/ the exception of the new "collasal" bar they are relatively low in fat (compared to other bars) and have a decent nutrition profile (if you believe what's printed on the package is accurate). they are one of the few bars that don't completely sink your diet, considering most bars are nothing but sugar and fat.

daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright, I have to ask... What does everyone think of Met-Rx? They signed Dexter a couple months ago and they seem to have something up their sleeve to release during the "O". Anyone know what that might be? Does anyone else here besides me use some of their supplements? Back in the day they were the #1 supplement company in the world. Seems like they are trying to make a comeback. I have a feeling we will be hearing from them in the near future... What does everyone think?
    Their recent ads in the magazine look a lot more hip. Other than that just recycled old **it from 10 years ago
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

AE

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They seem to be "behind-the-times" similar to AST... they just aren't offering us anything to get excited about.. unlike Omega Sports, AX, ****, MAN, Ergo, Scivation / Primaforce, etc... even VPX is more progressive I'd say.
    Good way to sum everything up. I agree.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com