harshaq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help with no xplode side effects

i finally got no xplode and the stuff works pretty good. i do have a big problem with it though. after about 15 min into my basketball workout, i started getting very lightheaded and dizzy. however, though i felt like i was gonna pass out, i still jumped higher and dunked harder. once the lightheadedness got intolerable, i drank a lot of water and sat down for 10-15 min. i felt a good deal better, but i lost the surge i got from it and though i didnt go back to finish my basketball workout, i felt that i lost the energy it gave me. plus i sweat really bad while i was working out. i mean, i usually don't sweat all that much, but after taking the no xplode, my sleeveless was drenched. after i felt better, i decided to try benching, but i couldn't do much at all.

anyone experience these symptoms or have any advice? btw, i took the recommended 2 scoops about 40 min before i started working out. i prolly shoulda drank more water throughout the day though.

thanks alot.

also, i like the product, if youre gonna bash it, please don't reply. i'm only looking for ways to recieve the full effects of the supplement without the unwanted side effects.

harshaq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

please help

daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by harshaq
    i finally got no xplode and the stuff works pretty good. i do have a big problem with it though. after about 15 min into my basketball workout, i started getting very lightheaded and dizzy. however, though i felt like i was gonna pass out, i still jumped higher and dunked harder. once the lightheadedness got intolerable, i drank a lot of water and sat down for 10-15 min. i felt a good deal better, but i lost the surge i got from it and though i didnt go back to finish my basketball workout, i felt that i lost the energy it gave me. plus i sweat really bad while i was working out. i mean, i usually don't sweat all that much, but after taking the no xplode, my sleeveless was drenched. after i felt better, i decided to try benching, but i couldn't do much at all.

anyone experience these symptoms or have any advice? btw, i took the recommended 2 scoops about 40 min before i started working out. i prolly shoulda drank more water throughout the day though.

thanks alot.

also, i like the product, if youre gonna bash it, please don't reply. i'm only looking for ways to recieve the full effects of the supplement without the unwanted side effects.
    Did you take the product with food? If not, try it. If that doesn't work return the product for a refund
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

AE

EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive went through like 3 bottles of NO, from what i've read in your post i think that you should increase you intake of water. Also, for the product to work correctly you have to take it on an empty stomach 30-45 min prior to training.

SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    stop taking it if it's messing up your basketball practice
    There isn't a magic supplement that replaces hard work, dedication, motivation

butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) butchcassidy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i get lightheaded sometimes as well. i usually just lay on the bench for a minute and it goes away.

EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50) EK_JOE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you should probably take a loading phase for like a week till you get used to it. try taking 1 or 1 and a half scoop for the first week.