megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best supps for the joints?

what would you say is best?

msm
    glucosamine
    chondroitin
    celadrine
    others?

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump..

Im need some joint support fellas. any advice.
    When you're down by the sea and an eel bites your knee, thats a moray.

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OMEGA FLEX is all you need.

If that doesn't help much then tha problem is larger than you think.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Troll Bashing ain't easy! Flagg3's Avatar
    Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2-5 tablespoons of Flaxseed oil per day.

Brought to you by the magic of SEARCH-TECH.(tm)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=98056

Flagg
    Last edited by Flagg3; 09-07-2005 at 04:11 PM.
    No ads here!

The opinions expressed above are my personal opinion.
    I have absolutely no affiliation with any supplement companies, and have never had any vested interest in any supplements of any kind.

daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by megazorro
    what would you say is best?

msm
    glucosamine
    chondroitin
    celadrine
    others?

The first three plus collagen, cissus, vitamin d, calcium, microlactin
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

AE

.....Still Growing..... Plyersway's Avatar
    Plyersway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyersway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyersway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyersway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyersway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyersway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyersway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyersway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyersway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyersway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyersway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by daveburton
    The first three plus collagen, cissus, vitamin d, calcium, microlactin

Agreed. I heard of people taking Shark supplements.

doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10) doogieh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Plyersway
    Agreed. I heard of people taking Shark supplements.
    If I remember correctly, the shark cartilage is really just a source of glucosamine and chondroitin, and you're better off taking those.
    Leukemia survivor

Stay strong and enjoy life. That is something everyone should do. -- rockhard1

Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

I have taken MSM, chondroitin, Glucosamine, collagen, and fish oils for years and have always enjoyed greatly reduced pain in my knee (two arthroscopics and an invasive reconstruction all in my left knee), however over the last few months I have developed tendon pain in my left elbow and also pain in the RC region of my right shoulder (getting old is a stone cold bitch!). My normal supplementation wasn't touching the elbow and shoulder pain, so I started searching and researching different products. I found Cissus RX which showed great promise and has been used with great results by many people that I "know" from various boards. I've been taking it just over two weeks, and for the first time in months, I am relatively pain free in both areas. It is now possible to go all out in the gym again without some pretty bad pain. Cissus RX is definitely worth a look!
    Good luck in your search!
    GG

P.S. - Hi Momod! Good to "see" you!
    If you can't enjoy yourself while you do it, then don't do it.

Voted "Chief Inquisitor" by 4 out of 5 dentists who rant.

265 here I come! Again.

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Growin Guns
    I have taken MSM, chondroitin, Glucosamine, collagen, and fish oils for years and have always enjoyed greatly reduced pain in my knee (two arthroscopics and an invasive reconstruction all in my left knee), however over the last few months I have developed tendon pain in my left elbow and also pain in the RC region of my right shoulder (getting old is a stone cold bitch!). My normal supplementation wasn't touching the elbow and shoulder pain, so I started searching and researching different products. I found Cissus RX which showed great promise and has been used with great results by many people that I "know" from various boards. I've been taking it just over two weeks, and for the first time in months, I am relatively pain free in both areas. It is now possible to go all out in the gym again without some pretty bad pain. Cissus RX is definitely worth a look!
    Good luck in your search!
    GG

P.S. - Hi Momod! Good to "see" you!

Hi GG, hope all is well with you!

I'm going to look into the Cissus, I have had several joint operations as well and need some relief if I want to maintain intensity in the gym. ah, to be young again...
    When you're down by the sea and an eel bites your knee, thats a moray.

megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cool! is chondroitin safe? i read that it makes the blood thinner.
    this might become dangerous.

nicklac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOBENZYME N, taken on an empty stomach, reduces inflammation dramatically. Depending on the severity of the inflammation, in this case joint pain, 3-15 tabs should be taken 12 hours apart.

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by nicklac
    WOBENZYME N, taken on an empty stomach, reduces inflammation dramatically. Depending on the severity of the inflammation, in this case joint pain, 3-15 tabs should be taken 12 hours apart.
    3-15 tabs? That's quite the disparity in dosing.

Cissus works well for tendonitis but not so much for other types of joint pain. I dunno if I'm the only one but my caps weigh 500-530mg and hte cap itself accounts for nearly 100mg of that so I have to take 8 caps to get the rec dose. Other than that the product works great for tendonitis. Celadrin adn Glucosamine alleviated my shoulder pain by 2/3.

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i'm deciding btwn primaforce and omega sports.
    primaforce is cheap.
    omega sports has some issues which i feel i would like to help with. and i would like to sample some celadrin.
    but primaforce elastamine for $10 is hard to ignore.

i've had good results with tke joint boost as well as cytosport joint matrix.
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    VPX Glucosa cream is pretty decent. One hawai Omega Flex and Elastamine would make a very decent stack. Depending on how fecked up your joints are. My shoulders are a mess so I use all of the above 3.

But if you wanna save on cash just get the Omega Flex since Matt needs all the help he can get right now.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    whats in cissa thats not in other products

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dito
    VPX Glucosa cream is pretty decent. One hawai Omega Flex and Elastamine would make a very decent stack. Depending on how fecked up your joints are. My shoulders are a mess so I use all of the above 3.

But if you wanna save on cash just get the Omega Flex since Matt needs all the help he can get right now.
    yeah, exp tells me to go with omega.
    and i know matt's in a bind right now.
    so i'm leaning heavy on the omega flex.
    matt is good ppl, and puts out quality products.
    it would be a win/win...

i'll do the elastamine/flex stack later down the road when i get more money.

edit:
    hell, i'll just do both on my next order.
    Last edited by onehawaiian; 09-09-2005 at 01:07 AM.
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

richer44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best supps for the joints?

For inflammatory pain try 2-3 softgels of Zyflamend by New Chapter. Works great for pain all over the body.

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Flagg3
    2-5 tablespoons of Flaxseed oil per day.

Brought to you by the magic of SEARCH-TECH.(tm)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=98056

Flagg
    Helped me with shoulder problems for sure.

DieselPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DieselPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cissus pretty much eliminated forearms splints for me and also got rid of my nagging left shoulder pain.

I can train to my full potenial now. It's nice not to be in pain.

kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Red face

any link for cissus

ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im currently taking primaforce's glucosamine working pretty well, a lot less pain in the knees from leg workouts and cardio.