Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Zach53 View Post
    if you havent used it, or dont ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT IT, shut the **** up.
    I hope you're joking. Otherwise chill the fukc out.

There aren't many certainties with clen, especially considering the asymptomatic side effects. After all, this is a discussion regarding bronchialdilator abuse in aiding fat loss. Spazz much?

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zach53 View Post
    if you havent used it, or dont ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT IT, shut the **** up.
    Chill,

to comment on the post you quoted, Clen is actually anti-catabolic as it can increase protein synthesis.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...3&postcount=34
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dinot1985 View Post
    Chill,

to comment on the post you quoted, Clen is actually anti-catabolic as it can increase protein synthesis.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...3&postcount=34
    clen is proven anticatabolic in rats and dogs. no study has proven this in humans i hypothesise that if it has any chance it would be more pronounced in woman than in men do to the fact that they have more beta3 receptors. and IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY it was the beta 3 receptor antagonism that showed any anabolic/anti catabolic properties.

willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    I see that a lot, but Matt told me Benedryll and ketofen (injectable or oral) did nothing for extending its effects and that your receptors just need a break in order for it to become effective again.

He also recommends 28 day runs, not 14.

But I don't see why anyone would run clen when not prepping for a show, if then.
    You need 100mg of Diphenhydramine. There is only 25mg in Benadryl. SO you need 4x regular dose of that. Or common sleep aids, if you get double strength there is 50mg per pill.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sanj- View Post
    ok guys i workout my muscles and do cardio after in the evening and i do cardio in the morning as well. i typically take clen at night when i workout. for the last few weeks ive had exams so morning cardio was not available so i stopped taking my EC stack. is it ok to take ephedrine in the morning and clen at night? i wont be stacking them together.

im only trying clen, and i dont think ill be taking it anymore...the EC stack was a lot better; but i havnt worked out much since starting clen.

thanks.
    You could use them together although there is no added effect or point in doing so. If you stacked them you would need to reduce the amount of both compounds.

Youd be better off splitting the dose of clen throughout the day, this way you arent using such a high dose so late at night. After 28 days of use clen will have a minimal effect on the body at the very best. So use it quick and fast and then take time off from it and all other stimulating compounds.

Originally Posted by iw1 View Post
    id run clen 2 weeks then ec 2 weeks. i'd run yc while on your clen weeks as the y will help with down regulation. i'm not a big fan of clen i do prefer alb. as it has less negitive sides. you can always add clen to napalm for a topical or lipoderm-y.
    Yohimbine will not upregulate beta 3 receptors. You could use it as a stim when not using E or clen because it works through alpha receptors but its best to avoid all stims in the off period. Clen is best when used for short specific periods of dieting and then you give your body a complete break which allows the receptors to upregulate.

They stimulate the same receptors. That makes no sense.
    Exactly!

Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    they r both beta 2 antagonists.. i dont see the point of stacking both

u can also run clen longer than 2 weeks when running it with benadryl or ketotifen(sp?) every 3rd week
    Actually clen is just a beta 3 but ephedrine covers beta 1,2 and 3, since it isnt as site specific. By using E you just prolong the time needed for your body to upregulate its receptor sites.

Benadryl and keto (regardless if it were injected or not) did not improve clens use. It was a theory from about 7 years ago that never really panned out. Because Clen is so specific the body will down regulate the receptors rapidly, you get the max effect for 28 days and then you start losing effectiveness unless you increase dose which will just make the problem worse.

The best thing to use in between is nothing that would effect those receptors. Go stim free (Lean Xtreme or something like Melting Point) for a few weeks and then you could start again.

I see that a lot, but Matt told me Benedryll and ketofen (injectable or oral) did nothing for extending its effects and that your receptors just need a break in order for it to become effective again.

He also recommends 28 day runs, not 14..
    Yes I do. I have found that is the best way to use it while minimizing side effects.

Originally Posted by iw1 View Post
    i was under the assumption that clen was a beta 3 antagonist.
    It is but Ephedrine also effects the beta 3 even though that is not what it expresses the most.

Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    I don't know anyone who injects ketofin. I know that it works though. People just expect too much from clen and they use it haphazardly. I completely agree that breaks are necessary as well. I think that low to moderate doses run at slightly longer intervals are the key to using clen, but I'm not a big fan....
    Now you do. The use of ketofin is not a new idea, this was a popular theory in late 99 early 00 and it never worked the way it was supposed to. I have injected quite a bit of it along with taking tons of it orally and it does not improve the use of clen.

You need to use the max dose that "you" the user can handle for a very short period of time. Then you get off it to take a break and allow the receptors the chance to upregulate so you can continue to get the max effect out of your stims.

Its not a clean drug, you shake like hell, heart races and there is a real ****ty crash of energy. Most people use it because they think it will help improve fatloss by some great amount and the sad truth is it wont. During a 28 day cycle IIRC you get about a 2% increase in metabolism over ECA (which is between 2-5%). As you can see its a small difference that usually only helps the precontest bodybuilder.

I know people are looking for a better replacement or more effective stimulating fatburner over ECA but at the moment there isnt one...and I stress "at the moment".
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    Clen & EC? What did your CNS and your heart ever do to you?
    lol
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitter2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i guess the dude died
    rip

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fitter2 View Post
    i guess the dude died
    rip
    Yes we really needed a 5 year bump on a retarded thread.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners