Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

help constructing prison workout?

two guys I know are in prison, well one of them hasn't gotten there yet but he will be after his trial, and they have asked me to give them a workout plan to get strong so they can protect themselves and stuff. I need help in constructing work out plans for them. I don't think they get but 3 meals a day. Anyway I guess I'm just gonna tell them pullups/chins and squats and deads. What do you guys think I should write them to do?

mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    can I get some serious answers please, one of then got life without parole and the other is gonna get a long long time too. They are scared and want to be able to protect themselves.

TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hmm, how much time are we working with here? and do they know how to fight/defend themselves? If I knew I was going into prison I would try to practice as many fighting moves and techniques that can cause death or K.O. real fast as i could before I went in there. As far as them getting "huge and strong" assuming they aren't that big already, before they get into prison that isn't going to happen unless you have a lot of food, time, and steroids (optional) at hand..

tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have seen plenty of people get huge from prison. Infact i have a buddy who just got out after 4 years and he said he did everything against the rules. Such as training everyday, obviously not having enough food, protein etc. However, he still picked up about 50 pounds and hes solid now. I would reccomend that they stick with just basic core exercises. Bench press, squats, deadlifts, chins, pullups. They are basic exercises for the fact that they will never fail you.
    Sometimes you have to see the bottom before you reach the top

R.I.P.
    Josh aka Fingers
    Steve P.
    Joe G.
    Tiffany G.
    Josh B.
    Steve Irwin (ultimate alpha)

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good mornings, to get good at that bending-over motion.

AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Here you go

Those guys are gonna need this:

http://www.spr.org/main.html

Life huh. To quote an old song: "if you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough."

Some highlights for your buds:

Kendell Spruce was raped by 27 inmates, over a nine-month period, in an Arkansas prison. He contracted HIV as the result of the attacks, and has since developed AIDS.

Chance Martin was gang-raped in an Indiana jail at the age of 18, after attending a party where all guests were arrested because one possessed drugs.

Hope Hernandez was raped by a corrections official in a Washington D.C. jail shower, while heavily medicated to counteract drug withdrawal symptoms.

TJ Parsell was gang-raped as a 17-year-old held in an adult prison in Michigan, after being sentenced to four years for robbing a Photomat with a toy gun. After the initial assault, inmates flipped a coin to determine who would “own” him.

workinhard811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinhard811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinhard811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinhard811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinhard811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinhard811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinhard811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinhard811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinhard811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinhard811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinhard811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HoosierBoy
    haha, that messed up

AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AssToGrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AssToGrass
    Those guys are gonna need this:

http://www.spr.org/main.html

Life huh. To quote an old song: "if you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough."

Kendell Spruce was raped by 27 inmates, over a nine-month period, in an Arkansas prison. He contracted HIV as the result of the attacks, and has since developed AIDS.

Chance Martin was gang-raped in an Indiana jail at the age of 18, after attending a party where all guests were arrested because one possessed drugs.

Hope Hernandez was raped by a corrections official in a Washington D.C. jail shower, while heavily medicated to counteract drug withdrawal symptoms.

TJ Parsell was gang-raped as a 17-year-old held in an adult prison in Michigan, after being sentenced to four years for robbing a Photomat with a toy gun. After the initial assault, inmates flipped a coin to determine who would “own” him.
    http://www.spr.org/en/prisonerssurvivors.html

Here the above section offers advice on being a "punk"

they aren't big. One already sentenced and in prison, the other one is still in jail until his trial is over then he will go to prison. I guess, pullup/chins, deads, squats, bench press is all I need to tell them then? What rep schemes would you use if all you cared about was getting stronger to be able to defend yourself in prison? Any serious advice on how to avoid rape? Thanks.

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    lifting aint going to protect them
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

what should they do then?

HumorMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HumorMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HumorMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HumorMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HumorMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HumorMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HumorMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HumorMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HumorMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HumorMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HumorMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I dont think squats and similar exercises would be such a good idea..

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    How about first... why are they in prison? Do you think they're innocent? If not, maybe they deserve to learn what works through self-teaching.

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mattman
    they aren't big. One already sentenced and in prison, the other one is still in jail until his trial is over then he will go to prison. I guess, pullup/chins, deads, squats, bench press is all I need to tell them then? What rep schemes would you use if all you cared about was getting stronger to be able to defend yourself in prison? Any serious advice on how to avoid rape? Thanks.

They need leg drive, core strength, and speed.

Deadlifts
    Squats
    Lunges
    CLEAN AND PRESS
    Push presses
    Split Jerks
    Hang cleans
    Good mornings
    Dips
    Military presses
    overhead squats
    chins
    Front squats

Now this should make them fairly agile and strong-I want the focus to be on the lower body-with Oly lifts and leg movements being the heart and soul of the anti-rape routine. I use a similar routine, and have NEVER been raped; so I can assure you of it's efficacy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

its a long story. the 2 guys are brothers, one was like 22 and one was like 20, the older brother got life without parole because they were drunk and high and then like 8 guys came up to them to fight and they were all drunk too and looking to fight and then the older brother got a gun from his car to scare them away but then one of the guys tackled his little brother and he saw blood on his little brother so he shot the guy that tackled his brother, then another one of the guys got him in a bear hug and tried to get the gun from him so he shot that guy. I think it was voluntary manslaughter but they ended up giving him second degree murder on the first guy he killed and 1st degree murder on the second guy he killed because of the felony murder rule (shot the guy after comitting second degree murder which is a felony).

the younger brother is gonna get a long long time in prison just because he had a small part in a home invasion and then on the murder scene incident he was really drunk and acting obnoxious. All because of that he will spend most if not all of his life in prison.

The murders were a very high profile case thats why they are getting such harsh sentences.

Anyway, the older brother saw me in the courtroom during his murder trial and said i looked like a beast. They want me to give them a workout program to get stronger so they can protect themselves. I wanted to hear some serious answers from you guys?

Sasarai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sasarai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sasarai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sasarai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sasarai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sasarai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sasarai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sasarai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sasarai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know I could swear I saw a very similar case like that on some TV program just recently.

hmm.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mattman
    its a long story. the 2 guys are brothers, one was like 22 and one was like 20, the older brother got life without parole because they were drunk and high and then like 8 guys came up to them to fight and they were all drunk too and looking to fight and then the older brother got a gun from his car to scare them away but then one of the guys tackled his little brother and he saw blood on his little brother so he shot the guy that tackled his brother, then another one of the guys got him in a bear hug and tried to get the gun from him so he shot that guy. I think it was voluntary manslaughter but they ended up giving him second degree murder on the first guy he killed and 1st degree murder on the second guy he killed because of the felony murder rule (shot the guy after comitting second degree murder which is a felony).

the younger brother is gonna get a long long time in prison just because he had a small part in a home invasion and then on the murder scene incident he was really drunk and acting obnoxious. All because of that he will spend most if not all of his life in prison.

The murders were a very high profile case thats why they are getting such harsh sentences.

Anyway, the older brother saw me in the courtroom during his murder trial and said i looked like a beast. They want me to give them a workout program to get stronger so they can protect themselves. I wanted to hear some serious answers from you guys?
    The bottom line is their mentality. I grew up in a violent neighborhood. Either you have a tough mind to deal with it or you don't. The weights will not save them in that respect. Viciousness is not something you can teach a man. They either have it or they don't. What many here won't understand is that there are plenty of big guys that are strong but not "mean". But if you are trying to help them I would suggest

Pullups/chinups
    Weighted pushups
    Heavy curls(for snatching/manhandling strength)
    Heavy Deadlifts(for overall bodystrength)
    Heavy squats(for increased explosiveness)
    Heavy benchpress(for increased pushing power)
    Last edited by DiamondDelts; 09-05-2005 at 02:47 AM.

johnnytheboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hahahahahahahhahahahaha good to see ur giving out sum real info mate

oi i would tell your mates not to worry so much about gettin big n strong but more on learnignt o fite....like rubin 'hurricane' carter did...i reckon the main thing for the would be pushups n maybe situps case they get punched in the gut....but yeh a fukload of pushups...get them to shadow spar heaps n stuff to get good at fighting cuz a good fast snappy fighter will own sum big muscly **** who cant move very fast any day

bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hate to break it to you but your friends are gonna be the guests of honor at some sausage parties.

I don't feel too sorry for them either. Two families out there have lost their loved ones because your friend thought he was a bad ass taking out a gun, when he was drunk... he should have pulled the guy off his bro and said why don't you fight me instead, or let his brother fight the kid that tackled him. My brother got jumped by 12 kids and they kicked the **** out of him, he was sore for a couple days, but he was fine 5 days later... Instaed two guys are dead cause your friend is a moron.

Tell him to start doing heavy kegals with his ass...
    Last edited by bubba g; 09-05-2005 at 03:00 AM.

Thumbs down

Not to mention the "innocent" one was involved in a little home invasion. Sounds to me like these two wonderful citizens are getting what they got coming to them. I'm sure this was not a first offense for either of them.

Registered User Trying2getSwole's Avatar
    Trying2getSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trying2getSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HoosierBoy
    LMAO - Thats too funny!

I hate that they are going to prison but I have known a few people to go and come back. I would say work on fighting because it'snot how big you are in there - it's how many people you can fight off. Don't think for one second that about 10 of them wont try to gang up o you. Not from personal experience but my cousin has been to prison twice and I expect him to go back pretty soon. He's crazy and used to being in there and can fight like a pitbull

^^^My Biceps Suck LaggingBiceps's Avatar
    LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol, my friend whose skinny like 110 lbs got jumped by 10 spanish and black guys....and he won, lol

those 10 guys got owned

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HumorMe
    I dont think squats and similar exercises would be such a good idea..
    Hahah. And I doubt you'd want a fellow inmate to 'spot' you either.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

E-stats: 6'5" 575lbs 6%BF cheezefacta's Avatar
    cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheezefacta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I really dont think doing deadlifts and squats are gonna protect them from that 300lb pyscho in the corner. Get their asses on treadmills so they can learn to run.

...whatever you do. DO NOT recommended they do that hip flexor machine...that'll drive everyone WILD.

The Giant Killer ShreddedShruggin's Avatar
    ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts
    Wow, DD recommending bench press. Let's all have a moment of silence to remember this....

Now, as for your friends. No exercise is gonna keep their *******s jizz-free. Tell them not to drop the soap.

-Shruggin

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cheezefacta
    I really dont think doing deadlifts and squats are gonna protect them from that 300lb pyscho in the corner. Get their asses on treadmills so they can learn to run.
    Where they gonna run TO? They're in prison, remember?
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do they even have weights? I know in california they took the weights from the prisoners.. they were getting to strong for the garuds to handle..
    Post clever signature here.....

anybody with 50+ reps feel free to give me one....

Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Getting big might have the advantage of visual intimidation... but it could have the opposite effect and make you a target. I'd say the two key things are to mess up your face if you're pretty (like Ed Norton in "25th Hour") and project an aura of slightly psychotic badass from the get-go. Again, not enough to draw attention to yourself, but you want to come off as someone who is not an easy victim and who is better left alone (this is a good way to avoid getting victimized anywhere, not just prison).

There's nothing you can do when you're vastly outnumbered, though, so you gotta do your best to make friends and/or join a gang- hopefully not the kind of friends/gang who will expect sexual favors in exchange for rape protection, which kind of defeats the purpose.
    "Cruelty has a human heart, every man does play his part." -Iron Maiden, "Paschendale"

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

"but why make a topic to see other people get mad? answer that question. is this your life that you stay on the computer for hours and make a topic to see other people get mad. then if you do then u have no life. move out of your parents hose and read a book called noob"

Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the main reason guys in prison lift weights is so they can get big, and if your big you have less of a chance getting tested by other guys. I'v been told this buy a guy that was in prison.

tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts
    The bottom line is their mentality. I grew up in a violent neighborhood. Either you have a tough mind to deal with it or you don't. The weights will not save them in that respect. Viciousness is not something you can teach a man. They either have it or they don't. What many here won't understand is that there are plenty of big guys that are strong but not "mean". But if you are trying to help them I would suggest

Pullups/chinups
    Weighted pushups
    Heavy curls(for snatching/manhandling strength)
    Heavy Deadlifts(for overall bodystrength)
    Heavy squats(for increased explosiveness)
    I totally agree with the mentality, i grew up in a horrible neighborhood too, its something you either have or dont. Ive seen huge guys get handled by guys who look like 8th graders. Besides, fighting isnt as much physical as it is mental.

do they even have weights? I know in california they took the weights from the prisoners.. they were getting to strong for the garuds to handle..

thats true, my uncle was locked up here in ohio and they took the weights away from them so all they could do was pullups and stuff.
    Sometimes you have to see the bottom before you reach the top

R.I.P.
    Josh aka Fingers
    Steve P.
    Joe G.
    Tiffany G.
    Josh B.
    Steve Irwin (ultimate alpha)