RidgeBBer30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry cant stand it ( kinda long)

I lift at my high school and there are these 3 guys from my baseball team that come in like 4 times every 2 weeks and play around with each other and try to brag about how much they know about the weight room. Its really distracting most of the time but every once in a while it gives me some motivation when they really piss me off. Oh and they usually come on the day that I am squatin and this is like my fav. day and their ruining it for me. Then to top it off they go and talk to the Baseball coach and act like they are in the weight room all the time. These guys used to be my friends but they got into drinkin and drugs so I stopped hanging around with em. I dont really want to say anything to them and start something so I have just been bringing in a CD player and head phones to try and keep my attention. Its doin Ok but I was wondering if you guys had any other suggestions for dealing with this prob.

buff666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

get mad

tell them to fak off...and if they dont listen beat da shat out of them.

RidgeBBer30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL!! yeah i might have to but i hope not

daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey ridge ... i got your back. tell those guys to beat it, if they dont hit one of them in the throat, the other in the family jewls (be quick about this and wait until they are in the right position..to do this just chat a load of bull to them or slightly shove one of them and they will turn their centre-line toward you) that will sort those two out. the other guy will be stunned.... but ready for a fight, personally i would get him in a double leg takedown, mount him and hammer the sh** outta him. trust me i have been there, done that. only 3 pussies would hit on a guy alone. sort them out if they want to play the violence game. if they don't tell them to back the f*** off .

daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SOZ, I DIDNT MEANTO SOUND VIOLENT, BUT I JUST DON'T LIKE IT WHEN WANNABE HARD MEN DO **** LIKE THAT. I HIT THEM HARD AND FAST , I DONT GET INTO "YOU BRING YOUR HOMIES DOWN AND I'LL BRING MINE". I FIGHT LIKE A MAN.