Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

can you mix casein protein powder with warm/hot water?

I tried mixing casein with warm water and it mixes much better that way.....

plus i use ON vanilla flavor and it tastes great this way

Im afraid that the hot water will ruin the protein....will it?

thanks

anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rammer
    I tried mixing casein with warm water and it mixes much better that way.....

plus i use ON vanilla flavor and it tastes great this way

Im afraid that the hot water will ruin the protein....will it?

thanks

Don't worry bro.

I don't see anything wrong with mixing protein with hot water.

However, I prefer with cold water.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)